Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20170106人間菩提:同臺演繹誠護法Working Together to Support the Dharma and Pave the Bodhisattva Path

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20170106人間菩提:同臺演繹誠護法Working Together to Support the Dharma and Pave the Bodhisattva Path Empty
發表主題: 20170106人間菩提:同臺演繹誠護法Working Together to Support the Dharma and Pave the Bodhisattva Path   20170106人間菩提:同臺演繹誠護法Working Together to Support the Dharma and Pave the Bodhisattva Path Empty周三 1月 18, 2017 2:10 am

20170106人間菩提:同臺演繹誠護法Working Together to Support the Dharma and Pave the Bodhisattva Path

I’m very touched to see Tzu Chi volunteers cultivating diligently. Even though there were many people at every ceremony, it was well-organized. What made me very happy was that everyone presented the sutra adaptations with one heart in a very orderly manner.

The sincere piety within everyone reached all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. The voices of all participants also moved all Buddhas, Bodhisattvas and heavenly beings. For the past several days, I have seen sincere piety in everyone and the mindful presentations of sutra adaptations.

Many police officers and participants presented together with Dharma masters. With their sincere piety, they strive to inspire and transform people. Dharma masters went on stage alongside lay practitioners to inspire and transform people.

A group of police officers and businesspeople were also very mindful and dedicated in presenting on stage. Police officers are the protectors of our society, and the effort they’ve put into the presentation is like that of Dharma practitioners. I was very moved.

When the ceremony was over, I was very moved that this large group of participants followed me in an orderly manner as I walked around the ceremony venue. I’m really very touched. Seeing this large group of people who are truly disciples of mine dedicating to supporting Buddhism in this world.

Later, I told everyone that the police officers serve to maintain peace and harmony in society. They harbor the same attitude as Buddhist monastics. They practiced for a long time to present on the stage. Despite being busy with work, they humbled themselves to take part in the presentation alongside the Dharma masters to present the story of Ven. Jian Zhen spreading the Buddhist precepts to Japan.

When the ceremony was over, the police officers followed me around the ceremony venue and expressed gratitude to everyone sincerely. To have police officers act so humbly toward people, our society will be harmonious. We must purify people’s minds to bring harmony to society.

We should be grateful and cherish that we live in Taiwan and that every one of us can live in a free society. Looking around the world, over the past year, Tzu Chi volunteers went to over 30 countries to provide aid.

Throughout last year, when a country was struck by a disaster, sometimes, Tzu Chi volunteers in Taiwan would go there to provide aid. Sometimes, only local Tzu Chi volunteers helped with relief work. Other times, it required volunteers from several countries to meet up and provide aid.

Everyone, we all have love in our heart and have made vows to serve with a group of living bodhisattvas. Each of us must give of ourselves with the power of love through our actions and aspirations. This is my biggest expectations for everyone. Our power of love must have positive influence.

Tzu Chi has been in service for 51 years. We should cultivate diligently by following the Jing Si Dharma lineage and walking the Tzu Chi Path. We’ve already established the Tzu Chi School of Buddhism and our Jing Si Dharma lineage.

This year, we are formally passing on our lineage so we should be mindful in walking this path and following our Dharma. Sutras teach us life principles, and the principles point a path for us to walk on. The sutras, teachings of the Buddha, direct us to one path, which are life principles.

The Jing Si Dharma lineage is based on life principles, which we carry out in our daily life. So, we should cultivate diligently by following the Jing Si Dharma lineage.

We need to do this very diligently. Moreover, the Tzu Chi School of Buddhism paves the Tzu Chi Path for us to follow.

Thus, all lay practitioners can walk the Tzu Chi Path and give of themselves with love to serve people. Thus, people from all walks of life in society can come together and work toward one direction to carry out Tzu Chi’s values and spirit by giving of themselves with love.

This is what the Tzu Chi Path is about. Since we all carry out Tzu Chi’s mission and follow its values, we are all walking the Tzu Chi Path.

Tzu Chi volunteers have walked this path for over 50 years. The theme of Tzu Chi last year was “spreading Great Love around the world and inspiring lasting compassion life after life”.

Since last year was Tzu Chi’s 50th anniversary, I want to mention to everyone that Tzu Chi started from scratch in Taiwan and gradually developed into a global organization.

Since eons ago, the teachings of the Buddha have been passed down. In the past 50 years, Tzu Chi went from zero to what it is today, and we have already paved the Bodhisattva Path in the world. We hope to pass on the Buddha’s
spirit, the enlightened love of Bodhisattvas. We’ve been doing this and we’ll continue to do so in the future.

We are the first generation of Tzu Chi School of Buddhism, who established our Dharma lineage. We are all the first generation of the Tzu Chi School of Buddhism and we need to walk this path and follow this Dharma lineage now and in the future.

Thus, I hope everyone can be very mindful in your cultivation and continually pass down Tzu Chi’s values and spirit so that donating members can keep nurturing kindness in their hearts and plant seeds of goodness for walking the Bodhisattvas Path.  We need to be mindful in doing this.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: