Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20170113人間菩提:菩提大道利群生Walking the Bodhisattva Path to Benefit Others

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20170113人間菩提:菩提大道利群生Walking the Bodhisattva Path to Benefit Others Empty
發表主題: 20170113人間菩提:菩提大道利群生Walking the Bodhisattva Path to Benefit Others   20170113人間菩提:菩提大道利群生Walking the Bodhisattva Path to Benefit Others Empty周三 1月 18, 2017 2:15 am

We see a group of adorable residents from the Nantou Education and Nursing Institution, despite being intellectually disabled, they have the most clean and pure hearts with no impurities, because the president of the institution, Ms. Lin, treat them like a mother taking care of her own children.

Look how adorable they are. This is also because Tzu Chi volunteers, including Dr. Hung and the local Tzu Chi volunteers, share with them Tzu Chi’s spirit and values and cared for them with the power of love.

When we treat these residents with sincerity, they will be able to feel our sincere love with their pure hearts. Then, they will put their trust in us and listen to what we say when we interact with them. This is akin to the relationship that parents have with their children. We care for these residents, and they understand what we say. They are adorable. Seeing them makes the volunteers feel happy. This is love.

I also met with some of our recycling volunteers. “Grandma, how old are you?” “I’m 94 years old.”
“Ninety-four years old!” “How long have you been doing recycling?” “For over 10 years.”
“How long exactly?” “Around 18 years.”

“Eighteen years! It is longer than the time I’ve volunteered with Tzu Chi.” “It seems that the more recycling work you do, the healthier and happier you are. I heard that you got upset one time when your daughter didn’t take you to the recycle station. Is this true?”

“I would feel upset if I didn’t do recycling. I have too much free time and don’t know what to do.” “I heard that you refused to go travelling with the senior citizens club.” “If they go travelling on the 10th and 25th, I don’t go because I want to do recycling.”

“Doing recycling is more important, right?” “Yes, I prefer doing recycling. After I began doing recycling, I don’t have to take sleeping pills anymore.” “You have always said you want to meet Master. Master is here now. Do you want to say something to her?”

“Thank you, Master. It’s good to do recycling every day.”  She is 94 years old. Despite being 94 years old, she is in good health and stands straight. I wonder when I am 94…Will I be able to live to 94? “Yes.”  I wonder what I will be like at 94. All in all, seeing that she has a clear mind and is full of energy, I feel very touched.

In our recycling stations, we also need volunteers who can lead and take care of others. I also saw volunteers from Caotun, Taiwan, who were full of energy. A recycling volunteer, seeing me sitting there, was very eager to see me. This volunteer was so adorable, innocent and full of love.

In Nantou, there is a volunteer who used to keep to herself, but now she has started to smile and is willing to interact with people.

Look, sincere love inspires love and faith. Once a person has faith in us, he will automatically listen to us. Similarly, we must have faith to learn the Dharma. For others to learn the Dharma, we must build up their faith first. When people have faith in us, we need to have more faith in ourselves.

To have sincerity and integrity we need to have right views and thinking. You see we are able to overlook superstition and be courageous enough to ask people not to worship ghosts and burn paper money. Because we are sincere and upright, we must guide people with right views to walk on the broad and bright Bodhisattva Path.

We also need to have compassion and wisdom. We need to have wisdom to get rid of superstitious. But if we are not courageous we will not be able to do this. We need to have faith because we follow the Dharma.

When we have the Dharma in our heart, our heart will be full with truth. When we have truth in our hearts, we will not be misguided be falsehood and superstitions. So we must use the right views and beliefs to guide people on the right path.

I also saw that volunteers conducting a fundraising drive to help Syrian refugees. There are many refugees who are suffering greatly in this world. They truly suffer a lot. You should watch Da Ai TV often.

Tzu Chi volunteers’ Great Love has inspired compassion amongst people. No matter how much people donate, they have supported the cause. I’m donating to support the cause.

“Thank you, Master.” We want to bring back the spirit of the bamboo banks” “I give you my blessings” “We will promote the spirit of bamboo banks and spread the wholesome teachings of the Lotus Sutra.”

“To promote the spirit of the Lotus Sutra, we need to go among people to serve and awaken them and purify their hearts. Does everyone understand this?” “Yes” “You got to do this.” “Ok.” “Good. Thank you.”

The world we live in now is filled with the five turbidities. The world is filled with impurities such as greed, hatred, ignorance, arrogance and doubt. The five turbidities are incorrect views, diminishing lifespan, afflictions, human miseries and kalpa in decay.

These impurities are caused by the greed, hatred, ignorance, arrogance and doubt in people’s minds.

Everyone, we should not let boundaries prevent us from loving everyone in the world. There are no borders in the sky. Even though we speak of this country and that country, we all live under the same sky. The universe and the Earth do not have a boundary.

It’s just people draw up boundaries as their own. In fact, it’s all one piece of land. Thus, we should care for all in the world.

Yet, wholesome thoughts can purify the five turbidities. I have mentioned that lotus flowers bloom because of the mud in the pond. The muddy pond is beautified by the lotus flower. Has everyone heard of this? “Yes.”  

Indeed, we need to go among people in this world full of impurities to serve and awaken them. Similarly, when I see everyone actively participating in a fundraising drive to help the Syrian refugees. This made me feel that Great Love is
around the world and compassion is being inspired among people.

Right now, Tzu Chi volunteers in Taiwan and around the world are encouraging people to participate in the drive and many people have been responding to it. People’s wholesome thoughts can purify the five turbidities.

I have often talked about the need to purify people’s hearts. This is to bring out the wholesome thoughts in everyone. Only with wholesome thoughts can we dispel impurities in this world. Thus, wholesome thoughts can purify the five turbidities. Because the world has no boundary our wholesome thoughts can transcend the boundaries of the land to purify the five turbidities.  
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: