Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20170120跨越藩籬護乾坤Transcend Barriers to Protect the Earth and Give with Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20170120跨越藩籬護乾坤Transcend Barriers to Protect the Earth and Give with Love Empty
發表主題: 20170120跨越藩籬護乾坤Transcend Barriers to Protect the Earth and Give with Love   20170120跨越藩籬護乾坤Transcend Barriers to Protect the Earth and Give with Love Empty周三 1月 25, 2017 11:36 am

Indeed, the climate on the Earth has become more and more abnormal. The year 2016 was called the hottest year because the Earth’s average temperature rose rapidly in 2016. However, humans have yet to awaken.

We see that in Australia, many large trees have been cut down to create flat pasture land so that livestock can graze on it. Think about it. This is why the Earth’s temperature is rising. The lungs of the Earth have been destroyed by the damage caused by humans. This is truly makes my heart heavy.

We also see that climate has become extreme. According to scientific evidence, the reason that there are so many severe disasters is attributed to human activities. Thus, to eliminate disaster, we must first purify people’s minds.

We should not indulge our cravings for meat because this will inflict great damage to the Earth. Now Mother Nature is fighting back, that’s why people are facing so many disasters in the world. This makes my heart very heavy.

I look forward to seeing everyone giving of themselves with love. We see that Tzu Chi volunteers are devoted to and are active in serving people in need in every corner of society. They all share the same mission of purifying people’s minds and try to influence more people to change their view about eating meat and start eating vegetarian.

Tzu Chi volunteers are really mindful. In Yilan, Tzu Chi volunteers went to a prison to promote vegetarianism.

Also, in a prison in Hualien, the inmates were taught how to grow vegetables. Volunteers used vegetable gardening as a way to guide inmates in this prison to not kill animals but grow more vegetables because growing vegetables helps people stay healthy and purifies their bodies and minds.

Tzu Chi volunteers are active in promoting vegetarianism not only in Taiwan but around the world.

In Inner Mongolia, China, we also see Tzu Chi’s seeds of goodness taking root. Last year, four people there came to Taiwan to be certified. The first seed is Li Enli. She’s an example that as long as there is one seed in an area, it will gradually grow and produce more seeds.

These volunteers came to Taiwan to be certified last year. After they returned to Inner Mongolia, they have started to plant and nurture more seeds. Thus the power of love has gradually been inspired in the hearts of people there.

We also see a Year-end Blessing Ceremony that was held in France. In June and July last year, there was a severe flood in France. Tzu Chi volunteers from several countries gathered together to care for and provide aid to the flood affectees.

Thus, at the Year-End Blessing Ceremony, the mayor and deputy mayor of a city that received aid from Tzu Chi came to express their gratitude. The flood affectees said that the encouragement and cash aid given to them by Tzu Chi helped them recover from the disaster. They were very grateful. This was what happened in France.

After Tzu Chi volunteers conducted and aid distribution there last year, ceremony participants immediately recognized that Tzu Chi volunteers at the Year-End Blessings Ceremony, and they hugged each other affectionately. It is very touching. This is love.

Love is needed in every country of the world and understood by all. Thus, we must nurture love in our hearts. With love in our hearts, people will be able to help one another and create a warm and happy atmosphere.

On top of this, with true and sincere Great Love, we can purify people’s minds, create a peaceful society, help Mother Nature regain its balance and eliminate disasters in the world.

Since Great Love is so beneficial, why can’t everyone share this idea and work together to spread Great Love?

We see that in New York, U.S., an interfaith memorial service was held and attended by people of major faith groups for the victims of the Haiti earthquake that happened seven years ago. Tzu Chi volunteers also participated in this event.

Through this event, people see that there should not be any religious barrier among people. Everyone should have an embracing heart and serve those suffering in the world with a compassionate heart. Indeed, it is time for people in the world to be awakened.

After my morning Dharma talk today, I heard that it is minus 21 degrees Celsius in Changchun, China today, yet, 104 volunteers there attended my talk. Today is their 1,000th day since they began listening to my morning Dharma talk.

This is quite impressive, since 1,000 days are around two and a half years.

All in all, I’m very touched by their diligence so no matter how hard my work is, it is all worth it. I’m grateful that my disciples in Changchun are very devoted to their cultivation. Their wisdom-life is closely connected to mine. I’m truly very touched.

This is the power of love. This is how we can cultivate a heart of compassion. With the heart of compassion, we apply our wisdom. Bodhisattvas use both compassion and wisdom to serve others in this world

I’m truly very touched that today marks their 1,000th day. Many of them even stayed for my Morning Volunteer Assembly talk. I’m very impressed at how diligent my disciples are in cultivating themselves. I’m also grateful that their wisdom-life and mine are closely connected and can grow together.

When I give Dharma talks I nurture my wisdom-life, and people who listen to my talks also nurture their wisdom-life. So we’re helping each other grow in wisdom-life. I’m truly very touched and grateful.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: