Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20170116演繹本願為拔苦Making Vows to Relieve Suffering with the Medical Mission

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20170116演繹本願為拔苦Making Vows to Relieve Suffering with the Medical Mission Empty
發表主題: 20170116演繹本願為拔苦Making Vows to Relieve Suffering with the Medical Mission   20170116演繹本願為拔苦Making Vows to Relieve Suffering with the Medical Mission Empty周二 1月 31, 2017 3:48 am

For 22 days, I have toured around half of Taiwan from Taipei to Taichung. I am very touched to see Tzu Chi volunteers cultivate themselves diligently.

What touches me the most was the sutra adaptation presentation of the Medicine Buddha’s twelve great vows at Year-End Blessing Ceremonies in each area.

Some presented two or three of 12 great vows. In Taichung, all of them were presented. The presentation for the 10th anniversary of Taichung Tzu Chi Hospital presented all of them.

The hospital staff there presented the complete version of the Medicine Buddha’s twelve great vows from the prelude to finale. It was truly very touching. Almost 300 staff of the hospital participated in the sutra adaptation.

What touches me even more was when the prelude began, former and current superintendents of the hospital appeared one after another on the stage.

They are Dr. Hsu, who was the superintendent when the hospital was established, Dr. Chen Zi-yong, who helped the hospital to develop steadily, and Supt. Chien, the current superintendent who came from the Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital.

Seeing them appear on the stage one after another, I was truly touched. Also, the superintendent and asst. superintendents from the Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital led their medical staff to participate in the sutra adaption in which they played in the scene with people dressed in black.

The asst. superintendents, chief secretary, and department heads all participated in this scene and showed great strength. I was also very impressed with the staff of the Taichung Tzu Chi Hospital who participated in the presentation.

They presented a scene with people struggling against and resisting ignorance and needing a great healer to deliver them from sufferings. There were truly so many touching things.

I saw our six hospitals working together as a family. Each representative from the six hospitals gave their well-wishes or thoughts.

It is difficult to establish a hospital and even more difficult to maintain it.

After ten years, our Chinese and Western medicine join-treatment has achieved success.

Ten Years of environmental friendly efforts to protect the Earth.

Bodhisattvas from ten directions to Taichung and make it into a role model.

After ten years of efforts, the hospital has received recognition.

To achieve perfection in each aspect with professionalism and Tzu Chi’s spirit.

These are their sincere well-wishes. Immediately after this, the presentations showed many medical cases of the Taichung Tzu Chi Hospital.

Every great vow in the Medicine Buddha Sutra was presented through a medical case. It’s very moving. There was a case of a patient from Penghu who had many illnesses and who had taken folk remedy black pills for over ten years.

Taking the pills led to severe complications, so her husband sent her to the Taichung Tzu Chi Hospital by helicopter for treatment. After careful treatment at the hospital, she was saved from the brink of death. It’s very touching.

Also very touching is children wearing cochlear implants. They performed without missing a beat on stage. Those children wanted to be near Dr. Wu, showing their affection to him.

We clearly see that their power of love is not an act. IT’s genuine. After all, children are unlikely to fake their feelings. I also saw a patient at the Taichung Tzu Chi Hospital who was treated not just by an attending physician, but by many physicians from over ten departments combining both Chinese and Western medicine.

These physicians have done so many great things that I cannot mention them all. In November 2016, I was in the Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital and heard Supt. Lai making vows.

On December 31st, I heard Supt. Chao (of the Taipei Tzu Chi Hospital) make vows. Then, I heard Supt. Chien of the Taichung Tzu Chi Hospital make vows with great sincerity.

Today, we, the entire medical staff, vow to you, with a sincere heart, that we will never disappoint you (as we take on the Medicine Buddha’s vows,) and will never forget what we’ve promised today.

I and all staff at our hospital in Taipei are here to make vows in your presence. We’ll always keep in our minds how you have led Tzu Chi volunteers to build this hospital with love and effort.

Following your example, we’ll do all we can to save every patient’s life, so that they can be free of suffering and live their life to the fullest.

We vow in the presence of Master that we’ll use the Jing Si Principles as the core of our medical mission. In this turbulent world, by walking the Tzu Chi path, we refresh our calling as doctors.

We will make Taichung Tzu Chi Hospital an influential and exemplary hospital and always keep your teachings in our minds. Thank you, Master.

I truly feel that I’m very blessed. Despite the hard work of establishing the hospital. I know that Tzu Chi volunteers also work very hard in supporting our hospital.

Even though the work is hard, what we do is truly worthy. Our medical mission is truly passing on Tzu Chi’s Dharma lineage and path.

On the day before I left Taichung, medical staff of the Taichung Tzu Chi Hospital who participated in the presentation came to the Taichung Jing Si Hall To share their experience of participating in the sutra adaptation. I was truly touched by what they said.

The nursing staff at the hospital also made vows to serve patients. On that day, one of the nurses said that after they completed the sutra presentations for the hospital’s 10th anniversary, many members of the nursing staff said they vow to take care of the Taichung Tzu Chi Hospital like taking care of their home.

They will take good care of it so that my mind can be at ease and not have to worry about the hospital. Thus, the staff in the Taichung Tzu Chi Hospital made a vow to ensure that the hospital is well-run and managed.

When I heard this, I was very touched. The nurses didn’t say this directly to me. They said it after they returned to the nursing department following the sutra adaptation presentation.

Since the hospital staff were at the Taichung Jing Si Hall that day, she relayed their vows to me. This truly touched me. The superintendents of Tzu Chi hospitals, who are my disciples, and the staff of various departments under their guidance have accumulated karmic affinities with me life after life.

That’s why they have the affinity to work in Tzu Chi’s medical mission to pass on Tzu Chi’s Dharma lineage and path. This is truly very touching to me. All in all, this is the power of love.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: