Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20170130淨心行願迎新春Welcoming the Chinese New Year with Vows and a Pure Heart

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20170130淨心行願迎新春Welcoming the Chinese New Year with Vows and a Pure Heart Empty
發表主題: 20170130淨心行願迎新春Welcoming the Chinese New Year with Vows and a Pure Heart   20170130淨心行願迎新春Welcoming the Chinese New Year with Vows and a Pure Heart Empty周五 2月 03, 2017 2:17 am

Disciples of Jing Si Dharma lineage in the U.S. vow to work in unity and harmony with concerted efforts and a broad and pure heart. We will cherish each other like a family and keep this love lasting forever.

We listen to the morning Dharma talks to nurture our spiritual growth. We will encourage everyone to be a vegetarian to save Mother Earth.

We disciples in Yunnan, China will strive to do our best to learn, to understand, and carry out Tzu Chi’s missions collectively.

Tzu Chi vounteers from Chongqing, China wish Master a happy Chinese New Year. We will be good and work together in harmony.

Disciples of Jing Si Dharma lineage from Jintang of Sichuan, China will take great care of our Tzu Chi home here and make this home…Prosper! Prosper! Prosper!

Tzu Chi volunteers around the world have been truly mindful in coming up with their unique and special Chinese New Year’s greetings. What they shared with us was very touching.

I am also very touched by the greetings from volunteers in Dallas.

Dear Master, It has been 25 years since Tzu Chi was established in Dallas, U.S. For 25 years, volunteers in Dallas have applied Master’s teachings to volunteer and to serve the community here.

We shared Tzu Chi’s spirit and values to Mr. Douglas, who then passed it on to Principal Michael Bland. Mr. Douglas has vowed to bring Master’s teachings to the 12 elementary and middle schools under his guidance.

The previous principal of the Barack Obama Male Leadership Academy has made a vow. He vowed to bring Jing Si Aphorisms to the 12 schools under his supervision in the Dallas area.

He will accomplish this with the Dharma. Moreover, he has passed on the traditions to the current principal; the current principal also follows the traditions, passing on the Dharma. He and the students send us their good wishes in Mandarin.
Practice the spirit of the bamboo bank. Be sincere, upright, faithful, and honest!

Dear Grandmaster, we’ll uphold the spirit of the bamboo bank to cultivate blessings. We’ll mindfully take in the Jing Si Aphorisms to nurture our wisdom.

We at the J.P. Stark Elementary will follow the spirit of hard working, frugality, and enduring hardship. Small saplings can grow into a forest. Grains of rice can fill up a basket. We’ll spread Great Love.

We wish Grandmaster a happy Chinese New Year!

Look, this is how volunteers use their actions to pass on the Dharma to students. I’m truly touched to see this. Such correct life principles have been passed on. I’m glad to see the students using Mandarin to send us their new year wishes.

Our volunteer, Mr. Ling has been mindfully developing Tzu Chi’s work in Dallas for all these years. Seeing this, I’m truly touched. This is how to pass on the Dharma. Despite being in overseas, he can still develop Tzu Chi locally and have it take root there.

In New York, volunteers also sent their greetings. One the them is the Chair of NGO/DPI Executive Committee. Last year, he came to Taiwan to visit Tzu Chi. He was very inspired. Then, he came to the Abode. Early next morning, he asked to take refuge to be my disciple.

I told him, “If you take refuge with me, you have to take the Abode as your home. You also have to carry out Tzu Chi’s work, spread Tzu Chi’s spirit and values, and be a vegetarian.” He agreed to all. He has become a vegetarian and is currently in volunteer training.

I was very moved when I was told the Abode will be my home. I am grateful to have a place in your home and hope to be a worthy disciple. This world needs more compassion and the work to alleviate suffering.

Does my soul good to know that under your guidance I can be a servant that stand compassion, alleviation suffering for the world. I am grateful for the spiritual teaching I receive for learning ways to help others. Thank you for all you do in this world who need Tzu Chi so very much. I am grateful to you, Master.

This is very touching. This is the power of love, which is like a seed that keeps on spreading and multiplying. This is very moving. Also, in Chicago, my disciples there are very sentimental.

Greetings to Dear Master, Dharma masters at the Abode, and Tzu Chi volunteers worldwide. Master, your disciple Jijie, miss you deeply. Despites the freezing cold weather outside, your disciples from young to old brave the cold and wind to gather here.

We love you, Master, our teacher. We will be diligent in learning the Dharma. We will overcome all difficulties and hardships with faith, fortitude, and courage to follow Master life after life.

We should know that our Chicago branch covers the region of 11 states. To get to the branch office to celebrate the Chinese New Year, some volunteers have to drive six hours, and some have to take a 2-hour flight.

They take the occasion to meet, celebreate the Chinese New Year, and send their Chinese New Year greetings. They all expressed that they missed me greatly. That’s their power of love.

In China, volunteers in many places sent their Chinese New Year greetings via videoconferencing. Each place has a lot of volunteers, and they were very creative with their greetings.

Last year, a typhoon struck China, volunteers in Xiamen and Fujian were actively involved in disaster relief, which eased my worries. Not only were they very active in serving their local communities, when volunteers in other counties were short of hands, they also traveled a long distance to help out.

Their diligence is no different from the volunteers in Taiwan. Truly, the competition is strong. In a word, at the start of the spring time (in the Chinese calendar,) Tzu Chi volunteers in Taiwan truly need to recall and revive their Tzu Chi spirit to further develop Tzu Chi.

Recall and revive our Tzu Chi spirit.

We see volunteers developing very fast in southern Taiwan. We see so many volunteers in Kaosiung, many of which are from the same family. Seeing them makes us happy.

I am the father. I am (his) daughter. I am her brother-in-law. I am her sister. I am her uncle. I am her brother. I am her sister-in-law. We are all Tzu Chi volunteers.

I am the father. I am the mother. I am their daughter. We are all Tzu Chi volunteers.

I am the grandma. I am the mother. I am the son. We are all Tzu Chi volunteers.

There are many families serving as Tzu Chi volunteers in southern Taiwan. I look forward to volunteers in other regions of Taiwan developing the same. More than 5,000 people visited our Kaohsiung Jing Si Hall on the first day of the Chinese New Year.

This is truly touching. I truly hope that we strengthen the power of love and spread it wider and further by continuously spreading seeds of love everywhere.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: