Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20170129寰宇菩薩善力行Walking the Bodhisattva Path around the World

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20170129寰宇菩薩善力行Walking the Bodhisattva Path around the World Empty
發表主題: 20170129寰宇菩薩善力行Walking the Bodhisattva Path around the World   20170129寰宇菩薩善力行Walking the Bodhisattva Path around the World Empty周五 2月 03, 2017 3:17 am

Today’s second day of the Chinese New Year. In these few days, we’ve formed good affinities with people; a lot of people visited the Abode, and volunteers received them as they came in. We’ve set up different stations around the Abode for people to learn the Dharma.

As they enter the Abode, there’s an artwork made out of bamboo for people to donate coins. It is designed by a volunteer from Jhushan of Nantou County. He created lotus flowers from bamboos.

Each flower turns like a wheel. This is for people to donate their coin banks)(which they’ve been saving throughout the year. Donating saved coins creates blessing.

We nurture wisdom to take care of all living beings in the world. This is achieved through the accumulation of wisdom and love. Our love is delivered through the aid we provide. Over the years, we’ve accumulated love by pooling together people’s love and contribution.

This requires the power of love, which is formed by pooling together many individuals’ efforts to become a powerful love that can save people in suffering. This is how we cultivate both blessing and wisdom.

There is a station that promotes filial piety. We are always promoting the idea of being filial and doing good. Being filial is to create blessing. Doing good is to nurture wisdom. We give of ourselves to benefit others. This is what bodhisattvas do in cultivating blessing and wisdom.

So, we truly need to encourage people to cultivate blessing and wisdom, do good deeds, and be filial. We also see the New Year greeting video from volunteers in the KL-Selangor Jing Si Hall in Malaysia. They gathered over 2,500 volunteers for the video. It was an impressive sight.

We also heard them made vows to reach their goal of having over two million donating members this year. Everyone, t his is how we purify people’s hearts. First, we must work together in unity and harmony with mutual love and concerted efforts.

Our hearts need to be as one, and we must interact with others in harmony, while having mutual love for each other, and working together as a team. Only if volunteers in Malaysia work in this way, while taking the Dharma to heart, can they be in unity and harmony with mutual love and concerted efforts to spread love all over Malaysia.

There are also Chinese New Year greetings from volunteers in Changchun, China. Dear Master, Happy Chinese New Year! We wish you good health and keep on sharing the Dharma with us. We wish Tzu Chi volunteers around the world a Happy Chinese New Year and can cultivate both blessing and wisdom.

The temperature in Beijing is below zero, but volunteers there also send us their greetings. Create Blessings: Every grain of rice delivers Eternal Love. Nurture wisdom: Each tiny particle holds Life’s Truth.

Disciples of Jing Si Dharma lineage from Beijing wish Master, Dharma master at the Abode, and Tzu Chi volunteers around the world a Happy Chinese New Year. May everyday be peaceful and auspicious for you.

I mentioned that volunteers in Changchun attended my morning Dharma talk for 1000 days. Volunteers in Beijing did the same. Over 40 volunteer would attend every day. From this, we see that even in places far away, many volunteers are dedicated to learn the Dharma. It’s heartening to heart this.

Moreover, in the severely cold weather, they persevere without skipping a day. This makes me happy. They truly connect their wisdom-life to mine. I am truly happy for this.

The volunteers from Mozambique also sent their greetings. They sat on the ground and watched a skit about a parable from sutra. In the skit, they had people playing a goat, a deer and a great white OX. Through the use of the skit, the Dharma is shown.

We also see that in the skit, a group of people came to listen to Dharma talk, but, because of their habitual tendencies, they couldn’t stop themselves from arguing with each other. Yet, when the great white ox which symbolizes the Bodhisattva Path appeared, everyone calmed down and become transformed.

See, they live a simple and frugal life in a place full of hardship. They take in the Dharma with their pure hearts. These living bodhisattvas from Mozambique are very adorable. They take in my teachings effortlessly, but it does not come without challenges.

In that tough environment, our volunteer, Denise Tsai, need to adjust herself to overcome many difficulties so that she could really commit herself to helping people there, transforming them, and truly passing on the Dharma to their hearts.

This requires a lot of mindful efforts, endurance of hardship, as well as being sincere, upright, and honest to earn their trust so they can turn to Tzu Chi for help. This is why they have such good interactions and Denise can guide them to practice the Dharma and walk the Bodhisattva Path.

How much do you need to pay to learn the Dharma from Master? Nothing! As long as you are willing to give with love, you don’t need to pay anything. Thank you, Taiwan. Thank you, Tzu Chi. Thank you, Master Cheng Yen.

Yesterday, we saw young volunteers and elderly volunteers alike showing their pure hearts. I’m three years old. I’m five years old. I’m eight years old. We are Tzu Chi volunteers. I’m eleven years old. Being a Tzu Chi volunteer gives me joy. I’m eighty-three years old. I’m eighty. We are all Tzu Chi volunteers.

Their power of love is truly adorable. On Chinese New Year holidays, we use this occasion to guide people to purify their hearts.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: