Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20170127人間菩提:慈善醫療無量義Vowing to Serve People with Charity and Medical Missions

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20170127人間菩提:慈善醫療無量義Vowing to Serve People with Charity and Medical Missions Empty
發表主題: 20170127人間菩提:慈善醫療無量義Vowing to Serve People with Charity and Medical Missions   20170127人間菩提:慈善醫療無量義Vowing to Serve People with Charity and Medical Missions Empty周六 2月 11, 2017 3:31 am

“We make the following vows. We will forever remember that we are Buddhist following the Tzu Chi Path. As disciples of Master, we will always be diligent in cultivating ourselves and helping others without being asked. We want to alleviate living beings’ suffering and deliver them joy.”

“Staff of the Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital respectfully and sincerely make these vows. With the same three new year wishes as Mater’s, we will keep our heart pure and kind to cultivate a field of blessing, serve as living bodhisattvas, and walk the Tzu Chi Path joyfully.”

“We vow to take the Jing Si Dharma Lineage as our core value and refresh our calling by walking the Tzu Chi Path.”
“We are very grateful to have Master’s words and well-wishes. We are determined to stay committed on this path forever.”

“Medical mission alleviates suffering and cultivates blessing. With wisdom, medical researches safeguard life.“
Yesterday, staff of Tzu Chi’s medical mission came to the Abode to wish me a happy Chinese New Year. Listening to their progress report, we hear not only about curing patients’ illnesses but also encouraging patients to be positive and mobilizing to clean patient’s living environment. This truly makes me very happy.

Staff from Tzu Chi hospitals in Yuli and Guanshan are very mindful. Not only do they provide health care to promote villagers, they also take on farm work to grow turnips and pickle them. This is really very touching. It’s an unique feature of Tzu Chi’s medical mission. Each hospital is like a family and is beautiful in its unique feature.

They made me very happy yesterday, presenting me with a gift of Chinese cakes and green jujubes. This really made me very happy.

We also see that Supt. Lai led the medical personnel of the Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital to visit our care recipients and clean their home to help them be ready to celebrate Chinese New Year. An elderly man and his son both suffer from intellectual disabilities, owing to this, their home has been left unclean and filled with junk.

“For 8 or 9 years, stuff has been piled up inside. The whole pile has gone all moldy. Some things are stuck together due to the mold, and then solidified like a muddy pit. When we tried to hurl the hoe into the pile, we could hardly move anything; when we finally pulled something out, all the molds and dust also came out, flying and circulating in the air.”

See, this was how the medical personnel cleaned the house. It took a lot of manpower and time to clean up the house. Supt. Lai and the medical staff from various departments including nurses all joined in this cleanup effort. They were truly mindful.

Staff of the Hualien Tzu Chi Hospital did the same. Look at the toilet bowl, it was so dirty and had a thick layer of build-up. It must have taken many years for the toilet to be like that. The superintendents and asst. superintendent went into the care recipient’s home to clean up. They both took part in the cleanup; likewise, medical staff from various departments took part as well.

And in Yuli, an elderly man was sick, so volunteers took him to the hospital for treatment. His home was quite dirty and needed repair, so staff from our hospital fixed his house for him.

“Not only is the ceiling replaced and spotless, all the kitchenware, furniture, chairs, become very clean; they look spick and-span.” “Look! Do you see that?” “Wow! That’s very nice.” “And look, there’s running water! Do you see it?”

“We piped spring water from deep in the mountain, and it’ll never run dry because his water usage is not high; it’ll certainly be enough for him. All it took was someone to pipe the water for him.”

We have seen how the Supt. and the Asst. Supt. of each Tzu Chi hospital led their medical personnel to visit and give care to people in need before the Chinese New Year. They also helped deliver winter aid supplies. That’s how they give of themselves. They helped care recipients to have an early Chinese New Year celebration.

Tzu Chi hospitals also worked with community volunteers to host Chinese New Year reunion meals. The way that the medical mission and the charity mission join together to serve people in need is how the Jing Si Dharma lineage and the Tzu Chi Path come together to carry out services. I am truly moved by this.

“Never shall we forget Master’s reminding for us to diligently cultivating ourselves by learning the Dharma to grow in wisdom-life. We will be always mindful in emulating the Buddha’s heart and take on Master’s missions as our own with deep conviction. Master, we love you.”

“We are the volunteers from Jiujiang City, China. From now on, we will be steadfast and diligent in giving of ourselves to serve our communities, promote the recycling effort, as well as purify people’s hearts.”

“Master, we are your disciples from Myanmar. We hereby vow to you that we will work in unity and harmony to inspire
more people to serve with Tzu Chi. Master, please be reassured.”

I give all of you my blessings, and I am also grateful to you for your diligence. We also see Dr. Qua from the Philippines encouraging the teenagers on stage. He is like a father to them, supporting them with tenderness and love.

Dr. Qua is a very senior TIMA volunteer, and he is one of the TIMA founding members in the Philippines. He learned of Tzu Chi from his mother. Being a very filial son, he followed his mother’s suggestion. She said, “You are a physician. You should help Master to care for the patients and the poor in the Philippines.” He took her words to heart.

By teaming up with the late Dr. Leh and other doctors, they frequently conduct medical outreaches to remote islands. They have been conducting medical outreaches for more than 20 years. For each of their trips, they would serve thousands of patients. This still continues. They still have many volunteer doctors. Such is their power of love. They say they will follow me. I am very touched to see this.

This is the same with volunteers in Thailand. There are refugees in Thailand. Tzu Chi conducts free clinic for the
refugees, in which many come. We have to provide many language translations to help the refugees communicate with the doctors. This is an example of Tzu Chi’s medical outreach overseas.

We’re truly grateful that Tzu Chi’s service for the past 50 years has gained the trust of many countries which allow Tzu Chi to serve people around the world with the power of love. I’m truly grateful for this.

I’m grateful that, over time, Tzu Chi has formed and accumulated widespread affinities around the world where volunteer bodhisattvas emerge from various countries to purify people’s hearts and transform our world into a pure land.

I’m grateful that with love volunteers light up the inner-light in their hearts and pass on this inner-light to people in the world and purify their hearts. They inspire many people to give with love so that the power of love grows and spreads far and wide in this world.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: