Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20170201 - 護持道場眾合心Having a Truly Happy New Year with Concerted Efforts

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20170201 - 護持道場眾合心Having a Truly Happy New Year with Concerted Efforts Empty
發表主題: 20170201 - 護持道場眾合心Having a Truly Happy New Year with Concerted Efforts   20170201 - 護持道場眾合心Having a Truly Happy New Year with Concerted Efforts Empty周六 2月 11, 2017 4:21 am

We see that in Fujian, with care from our volunteers and the quick help of the local government, those affected by Typhoon Nepartak last year have moved to their rebuilt residences.

To prepare them for the Chinese New Year, our volunteers made Tangyuan for them and gave out relief supplies to them. They were all very happy.

“Our venerable Master, we have moved to our new home. We’re truly grateful to you. We wish you a Happy Chinese New Year, good health and longevity, so you can continue to share the Dharma with us.”

Our bond with them is built upon our volunteers’ long-term care to them. Emotionally soothed, they’re happy to have moved to their new home.

Recently, our volunteers worldwide have also wished me a Happy Chinese New Year.Yesterday afternoon, we had greetings from France. The mayor of Salbris and the deputy mayor of Romorantin-Lanthenay expressed their gratitude to us.

“Here I would like to wish Tzu Chi a Happy Chinese New Year. Thanks again for all Tzu Chi has done for my fellow citizens. You have not only offered financial aid, but, most importantly,have also supported us spiritually.

Although the flood last year devastated Salbirs City, with your great love and compassion as well as continued care, we have a very optimistic vision for the future at the beginning of 2017.

We will never forget what Tzu Chi have done for us. We hope that in the future, we can have closer interactions with Tzu Chi. Today’s year-end blessings ceremony marks a good start.

Again, I want to express my boundless gratitude to you from the bottom of my heart.”

The mayor of Salbris City, France, expressed his hope to have a long-term cooperation with Tzu Chi. His attendance at our Year-End Blessings Ceremony means that he sincerely hopes to move forward with us. Seeing that I’m truly touched.

Those attending the event also showed gratitude and gave best wishes to our volunteers who care for them. Their thankfulness makes me believe that our tie with them will get stronger in the future. Seeing them so sincere, I’m really very grateful and moved.

Of course, we also had greetings from China. At our culture center yesterday, there were festivities from our volunteers of all ages. Those who contributed included our police volunteers, our elderly recycling volunteers, our commissioners, (as well as media, people from the art and culture circle,) and so on.

We also see our little volunteers make vows. They’re really adorable.

“Grandmaster, my name is Xikuan. I have two wishes. I have used four notebooks to take notes of the Dharma I learned. I will continue doing it diligently. My second wish is that my mother can start receiving Tzu Chi’s volunteer training this year.”

He really meant it although he doesn’t seem old enough to make serious vows. Actually, he vowed to be a lay cultivator as early as three yearsago. Every time I called him “Little Bodhisattva”, he replied, “Grand master, I’m a lay cultivator. He aspires to be a guardian of my Dharma teachings. Such is the power of love.

Also, yesterday our little volunteers said that they hoped I can be with them until they grow up to pass on my teachings. Yet, I’m not sure I can live to the time when they grow up. We can never predict the future. Our little volunteers are really endearing to say that to me.

In all, the New Year’s greetings were really festive and joyous.

Yesterday, some volunteers arrived, coming from afar, including Sugianto Kusuma, Eka Tjandranegara, who is Sugianto’s relative by marriage, and Franky O. Widjaja. There were over 20 volunteers coming from Indonesia. They all work in unity to carry out Tzu Chi’s four missions there.

They are so mindful that they made time to fly to Taiwan to give their New Year’s greetings. What’s more, those who arrived yesterday come to Taiwan by chartered flight every year.

See how sincere and how true their love is. Bearing a heart of sincerity, they came back to the Abode, their spiritual home. For this, I’m truly grateful to them.

We also see that many of our volunteers came to the Abode before the Chinese New Year to dedicate themselves. Every day, our culinary team mindfully prepares three meals for thousands of people. Their mindfulness is fully displayed in those delectable dishes of each meal.

They came back to this spiritual home to devote themselves because they hope that everyone coming back can not only enjoy the dishes but also understand that the vegetarian diet is both tasty and full of diversity.

In addition, our culture team is highly talented. What they provide, such as the arts of tea and flowers, is not only appealing to the eye and taste buds, but also allows one to experience the underlying culture.

Apart from them, our Tzu Cheng members, the transportation team, and the life necessity team all work hard to make whoever comes back feel happy and satisfied.

I’m really grateful that these disciples of mine work in unity to get everything ready. I’m really blessed to have so many good disciples that come back and devote themselves. I’m truly grateful to them for their dedication before and through the Chinese New Year.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: