Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20170208 救人救心守護愛Purifying Hearts and Minds by Inspiring All to Give with Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20170208 救人救心守護愛Purifying Hearts and Minds by Inspiring All to Give with Love  Empty
發表主題: 20170208 救人救心守護愛Purifying Hearts and Minds by Inspiring All to Give with Love    20170208 救人救心守護愛Purifying Hearts and Minds by Inspiring All to Give with Love  Empty周六 2月 11, 2017 4:33 am

I’m afraid of heavy rains. It rained heavily and was windy on Friday and there was flooding again. When she came to receive dialysis treatment, we learned that her place was flooded and that her son didn’t go home for the New Year.

So, we helped her to clean her place up. We have long given of ourselves to care for dialysis patients in Malaysia and there are many touching stories. We not only treat and care for patients who are financially strained, but also guide them spiritually. Our dialysis centers in Malaysia have relieved many patients of physical pain.

We also play our videos for them to watch when they are receiving dialysis treatment. This inspires them to understand that despite their illness and financial burden, they can still give of themselves to help those in need. I have nothing to do at home, and I go to the dialysis center only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

So you come here to make pastries? Yes. We care for and guide the patients. They are inspired to become our volunteers. We see that they made pastries. This kind of work enables them to make a living, and they can gather together to do what benefits others, such as holding charity fairs with pastries or other things they make.

By doing so, they reach out to more people in need. This is how we can use different approaches to help those who suffer in different countries and to inspire them to pay love toward. We have seen the same thing in Myanmar. As soon as a fire hit in Yangon our volunteers went to help those affected.

We not only gave out relief supplies but also cared for them with love. Our volunteers there are no less dedicated than those here in Taiwan. Such love that takes root in the hearts of our volunteers enables them to treat all living beings equally, the y go to care for those affected with love and accompany them like their own families.

Our volunteers in Kaohsung are equally committed in order to inspire more people to become volunteers that give with love. Staff members of the Taiwan Power Company went with our volunteers to a senior nursing center.

We see that young staff members squatted down to talk with elders. They were so considerate and the elders were so happy. We may feel shy when we do it alone. But we won’t if we do it together. So, when everybody pools their efforts, more people will be inspired to give. Indeed, to inspire people to give is really easy.

As long as we sincerely give of ourselves, we can inspire numerous people to give with love as well. I’m so grateful to see our volunteers so devoted across the world. Not only do they give of themselves, but they also lead other groups, companies, and people in communities to give. I’m very happy to see such efforts of purifying people’s minds.

All in all, we hope that everyone can be inspired to give with love. This is fundamental way to purify people’s minds and bring peace to our society. Yesterday afternoon, I had a video conference with our volunteers in Serbia. I felt truly touched to see that young Bosnian volunteers were also present.

They are also extremely attentive in caring for the refugees. Wishing to come to Taiwan in the future to further understand our relief work, they are also learning how to have a meal using chopsticks. We encourage people both in Taiwan and abroad to be our volunteers.

Last March, the speaker of the Municipal Assembly of Samac in Bosnia led nearly 30 young volunteers to care for the Syrian refugees in Serbia. This year, just a few days ago, they went again for a relief distribution. So, these young Bosnian volunteers wish to come to Taiwan because Tzu Chi is so inspiring to them that they want to learn more from us.

Yesterday’s videoconferencing made me feel very happy that we not only embodied the power of love in Serbia but have also received the support of Bosnian volunteers in such work as relief distribution. In relief distribution, we can learn to be grateful as well as respect and love people. Our young volunteers have learned all these.

It is really heartwarming to see that. We also need to be grateful to Mr. Anthoni Salim from Indonesia. Mr. Salim owns the Salim Group which has food companies all over the world. He built an instant noodle factory in Serbia last August, so we contacted his company for the relief work.

The company’s deputy GM promised to help us and work with the local Commissarial for Refugees and Migration when necessary. I expect that Mr. Salim’s company can continue to help the refugees in Serbia. Mr. Salim reminds me of Mr. Sugianto Kusuma who is also from Indonesia and has also helped a lot in local regions.

With so many people committed to Tzu Chi around the world, there are indeed many touching stories for us to see.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: