Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20170213愛膚苦難心蓮綻 Helping Those in Suffering with Love in Our Hearts

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20170213愛膚苦難心蓮綻 Helping Those in Suffering with Love in Our Hearts Empty
發表主題: 20170213愛膚苦難心蓮綻 Helping Those in Suffering with Love in Our Hearts   20170213愛膚苦難心蓮綻 Helping Those in Suffering with Love in Our Hearts Empty周二 2月 14, 2017 11:46 pm

After seeing scenes of refugees in Europe, we must share their suffering with more people. People need to listen, to believe, to understand the plight of the refugees, and let others know of their situation.

Many people are suffering in this world. We must inspire love in people to give of themselves with the power of love. This is very important. I look forward to seeing everyone inspiring love in one another.

We see that yesterday, we held concerts in Taipei for our international relief to help the Syrian refugees. Over 10,000 people attended the three concerts. Each concert was very touching. Over 10 Dharma masters attended the concert.

Besides attending the concert, some also participated in a presentation. Through the presentation, they showed people the difficulties of learning the Dharma and spreading the Dharma. They also showed Ven. Jian Zhen’s perseverance in spreading the Dharma.

Police officers also rehearsed diligently to participate in the presentation with the Dharma masters. Entrepreneur volunteers did so as well. These entrepreneur volunteers and police officers each formed a ship that carried the Dharma masters across the sea and successfully arrived in Japan to spread the Dharma. The presentation was very powerful.

Performing artists also set aside time in their busy schedules to perform at the concert. Many entrepreneur volunteers from central and southern Taiwan also came and participated in the presentation of drums and bells.

It was touching to see that Supt. Chien of our hospital not only took part in the presentation but also shared his experience of conducting free clinics in Jordan. It was very touching. He choked up many times while talking.

Just now we saw many heartrending scenes. We, who have been to Jordan and embraced Syrian refugees, were crying and sobbing in the audience. We are very grateful that there are so many people with love here who have helped the refugees so that they may have a future.

Thus, only when we unite our love can we help refugees from Syrian around the world (so that they can start anew and create a beautiful life for themselves.) In Jordan, we saw the plight of Syrian refugees.

Now we know what people in Taiwan could do to help relieve their suffering. We mustn’t let Brother Chiou-hwa do his work alone. We must serve as the strongest support for refugees around the world because we all have love in our hearts.

Immediately after sharing his experiences, Supt. Chien joined others to perform a presentation of drums and bells. Their presentation was truly impressive. It was really touching and inspiring.

Ji Hui Chiou-hwa specifically returned to Taiwan to talk about refugees’ stories in Jordan. The stories were of blood and tears. A few days ago, when I went to care for the refugees, I told them that I was going back to Taiwan to express gratitude to people in Taiwan for their love and to Master Cheng Yen for the care that she and Tzu Chi have given to them.

Upon hearing this, they wept and asked if I could give Master a hug when I returned to Taiwan and convey their gratitude to Master. I, Ji Hui, am here to express my gratitude on behalf of the Syrian refugees in Turkey and Jordan.

Thank you, Brother Chiou-hwa. Thank you.

I do not know how I can express the gratitude of our refugee friends from Syria. I can only show my deep gratitude to you, the people of Taiwan, for your love by bowing down to you.

I hope to bring the love of people in Taiwan back to Jordan and let the refugees there know that people in Taiwan will always give them support and help.

Ji Hui came back with the refugees’ gratitude to many people in Taiwan for helping them. Thus, he bowed down to the audience to express his gratitude. Indeed, there are many things to be grateful for.

Yesterday, I had a video conference with Tzu Chi volunteers in Serbia. They had completed their distribution and were about to go back to their country. This time, volunteers went to Serbia to help refugees there to have clean clothes to change.

They purchased undergarments and warm clothing for the refugees. But the refugees still need help. We are to provide food for these refugees for another two months. How can we accomplish this task.

We needed someone to handle this responsibility. But who could we ask? Thus, I’m very grateful to Mr. Anthoni Salim from Indonesia for helping us. He built an instant noodle factory in Serbia last August, and it is already in operation.

When we asked him for his assistance, he quickly contacted the deputy GM of his factory in Serbia and told him to help Tzu Chi volunteers there with whatever purchases they needed.

I’m truly touched that they are willing to help us. I told them that I hoped they could provide manpower to help us and, if possible, provide food for the refugees. I didn’t expect they would help us with what we needed.

How can we provide food to the refugees for the next two months? Two volunteers from Bosnia will stay in Serbia and work with employees from Mr. Salim’s instant noodle factory to provide food to refugees.

Thus, we feel at ease now that they have taken on the responsibility of providing almost a thousand refugees with food every day, as well as laundry facilities. By lending a helping hand, these volunteers and factory employees have dedicated themselves to helping the refugees in Serbian.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: