Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20170212傳法立宗願承擔Shouldering Tzu Chi Missions and Passing on the Jing Si Dharma Lineage

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20170212傳法立宗願承擔Shouldering Tzu Chi Missions and Passing on the Jing Si Dharma Lineage Empty
發表主題: 20170212傳法立宗願承擔Shouldering Tzu Chi Missions and Passing on the Jing Si Dharma Lineage   20170212傳法立宗願承擔Shouldering Tzu Chi Missions and Passing on the Jing Si Dharma Lineage Empty周六 3月 11, 2017 8:45 am

20170212傳法立宗願承擔Shouldering Tzu Chi Missions and Passing on the Jing Si Dharma Lineage

I am very grateful that today volunteers from eight countries came to Hualien, Taiwan to be certified. I am grateful that my pooling together the power of love, we bring hope to the world. Tzu Chi has been serving for 51 years and has established four missions. Last year, we have formally established the Tzu Chi School of Buddhism.

By diligently following the Dharma lineage and walking the Tzu Chi Path in the world, we are to pass on the Jing Si Dharma lineage. The Jing Si Dharma lineage is like clear water, which can wash away people's afflictions. The Jing Si Dharma comes from the Buddha's teachings, which are written down as sutras.

The sutras show us life's principles and point to us the right path to walk on. More simply put, sutras contain life's principles. Expounding the sutras is explaining life's principles. Life's principles can be applied in our daily living. To further explain it, life's principles points a path for us to follow. So, the cultivators at the Abode all follow the teachings of sutras.

We follow the teachings of the sutras and walk the path accordingly to cultivate ourselves. So, the Jing Si Dharma lineage has its tradition and philosophy. As a cultivator of the Jing Si Dharma lineage, one has to be diligent and not slack off. Some may think monastic practitioners laid an easy life; actually at the Abode, we woke up at 3:50 a.m. every day.

In his wintery cold weather, what do people like the most in the morning? It's sleeping in bed. Are you able to leave your warm bed for the sake of cultivation? Getting up early is what we cultivators do every day. Weather in cold winter or hot summer, we get up at the same time. Everyday day, at 3:50 a.m. our day starts with the striking sounds of the wooden board.

We get up to attend the morning service and the morning Dharma talk. I give a Dharma talk and people listen. For most people, this is a really tough schedule. Yet, this is what we do every day. Throughout the day, we do all sorts of work because the Abode has to support our big Tzu Chi family.

With such a big family, when volunteers return from all over the world, we need to prepare meals for hundreds of people. We are indeed a big family. This is how we cultivate diligently. Besides working hard, the Dharma masters at the Abode have to relearn and take in the Dharma, and go to various Tzu Chi offices to conduct trainings.

All of these are a part of our Jing Si Dharma lineage. It is not easy at all, such is cultivating diligently. We have now is stabilized our four missions and eight footprints. Tzu Chi's four missions of charity, medicine, education and culture are always in which we serve the world. Also, in communities, Tzu Chi volunteers carry out all sorts of programs to help people.

This is how they cultivate themselves in local communities. Tzu Chi volunteers also practice and promote recycling in communities. Many of our recycling volunteers are elderly and used their hands to do recycling. Tzu Chi now has a comprehensive recycling program. The concept of recycling has become an important issue in the world.

Tzu Chi also has a bone marrow registry. When we first set up the registry, it relied on Tzu Chi volunteers to approach people at markets and other public places to promote bone marrow donation. This is how we started. We were able to recruit many people to sign up in this way. Now, we have many registry members for our bone marrow registry.

This is the result of that hard work of volunteers who dedicate themselves to promoting bone marrow donation. This is one of the eight footprints. Also, we have international disaster relief. For decades, the mission of charity medicine have worked together to provide international relief. So we have the eight footprints which were developed from the four missions.

The four missions and the eight footprints are the Tzu Chi Path for the world. I hope that Tzu Chi staffs who serve in Tzu Chi's four missions of charity, medicine, culture, and education can understand our Jing Si Dharma lineage which follows the Buddha's teachings. Such spirit and values are to be passed on along with our Jing Si Dharma lineage.

As we have formally established the Tzu Chi School of Buddhism, we need to walk the Tzu Chi Path in the world. We uphold the Tzu Chi Dharma lineage as our core belief in walking the Tzu Chi Path. The four missions of medicine, education, cultural, and charity all have their purpose and function. They all need to follow the Dharma as their core principal to pass on their purpose and function.

Walking the Tzu Chi Path means shouldering the responsibility of caring for the world. Tzu Chi volunteers should take on the work of caring for people in need. The medical mission needs to take the work of caring for the sick. All in all, every one of us should have such a spirit.

Staffs from the four missions of charity, education, culture, of medicine, vow to follow Master, pass on the Dharma lineage, and further develop the Tzu Chi Path. We wish Master good health, long life, and always be with us. Thank you. It's not possible to live forever. There's no elixir of eternal life.

But, to always turn the wheel of the Dharma please for everyone to cultivate spiritually. We've established the Tzu Chi School of Buddhism, and I hope everyone can pass on the Dharma lineage and walk the Tzu Chi Path am I helping me do what I wish to do, cherish The talents who I cherish, and save those I wish to save.

I believe our wisdom-life comes from safeguarding lives and nurturing wisdom with the love. We need to appreciate and respect one another with caring and everlasting love. My best wishes to you all. Thank you very much.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: