Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20170218淨化心地承使命Making Vows to Purity the World

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20170218淨化心地承使命Making Vows to Purity the World Empty
發表主題: 20170218淨化心地承使命Making Vows to Purity the World   20170218淨化心地承使命Making Vows to Purity the World Empty周六 3月 11, 2017 8:52 am

The water here is undrinkable. When we wash our white clothes very often we have to clean them again because of the dust. On a day with no wind,it’s really bad.

Compared to Taipei, the inhaled does of PM2.5 per person in Taichung is 80 times; it’s more than 100 times in Kaohsiung, and it’s more than 129 times in Yunlin.

Seeing the are pollution around the world, we must not think that it has nothing to do with us. It affects us greatly. According to a study, the ocean’s oxygen content has declined, which impacts marine ecosystems.

What’s even more worrying is a report from the journal of Environment International. It says that air pollution is linked to premature birth. Pregnant women breathe in polluted air affects the baby, so permature births happen more frequently.

Before these two children,I had three miscarriages. I managed to give birth to this child by staying in the countryside to get away from the filthy air.

My twp kids always get sick when they go to school. So now I keep them at home to prevent them from the getting sick because of bad air.

Indeed, the air on Earth is shared by all no matter which country we live in, because we live under the same sky and on the same earth.When the air is polluted, it will impact us closely too.

Seeing such news truly worries me. With so many man-make disasters occurring around the world, it’s hard to talk about each of them clearly. There are truly many man-made disasters.

We also saw news of Tropical Cyclone Dineo which formed quickly over southern Indian Ocean. It hit Mozambique and caused great devastation. This is attributed to climate change.

What causes climate change? It has something to do with the Earth’s atmosphere. The pollution to the atmosphere is a factor and causes imblance to Mother Nature.

I mentioned earlier that air pollution harms our respiratory system. To live, we need to breathe constantly. The quality of the air we breathe in impacts our health.

When the air element is out of balance, it affects the other three elements, causing imbalance in Mother Nature. This is truly worrying. It’s time for humans to awaken.

We also see Machu Picchu. Its structures have stood firm for centuries. Their terraced fields have wisdom in them. Each level has a different temperature. Ancient people did not have modern devices, but they had wisdom.

Machu Picchu is a place that many people like to visit. They go there for sightseeing. Moreover, with a lot of tourists, a lot of garbage gets left behind. Garbage is a big problem. When people visit a plave, they tend to bring harm to that place. It is really saddening.

Humans have done a lot of damage to nature, causing the climate to become imbalanced. This make our heart heavy. However, we need to educate people and better the interactions among one another. We need to seize time to educate and purify people’s hearts.

Yesterday, students from the Department of Communication Studies at Tzu Chi University came to the Abode for ceremony. They will take up their future social responsibility to present the truth, guide the public to have correct view, and purify people’s hearts.

Their job is to let everyone know what is happening in our society without distorting the truth by helping people gain insight into the current situation of our society. They took their oath.

We hereby vow that, with our good will and efforts, we will purity people’s hearts, harmonize our society, and eliminate disasters in the world.

Because I was in a meeting all day yesterday, I could not attend their ceremony. They gathered around the corridor and gave me a book. They said, “We will work hard. Master, please be rest assured that we will present the truth.”

How pure-hearted and lovely they are! If they can remain pure-hearted, I believe they will purity our society and make us will feel more assured.

Today, doctors came to the Abode for a training. This training is to help doctors understand what patients go through when ill. Seeing patients suffer from illnesses, can bring out their empathy.

If doctors can develop empathy early in their career, it will help them set the direction of their calling. I believe they all have vowed to serve with love and to alleviate patients of their suffering.

The worst kind of suffering is that of illness. It’s hard for family members to let go of their dying loved one. The suffering of illnesses and losing a loved one is the most painful thing in life.

If doctors can understand this, nurture empathy, and comprehend the meaning of life, they will know how to give of them selves to help patients lessen their pain and open their hearts.

They can calm the patients and help the patient’s family let go. This is an important lesson which is to train their mind.

Time flies rapidly. We need to do our best to be a helpful person for those in need, so do doctors and nures.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: