Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20170301真誠援助仁醫傳承Giving of Ourselves with Genuine Sincerity

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20170301真誠援助仁醫傳承Giving of Ourselves with Genuine Sincerity  Empty
發表主題: 20170301真誠援助仁醫傳承Giving of Ourselves with Genuine Sincerity    20170301真誠援助仁醫傳承Giving of Ourselves with Genuine Sincerity  Empty周六 3月 11, 2017 10:13 am

Many people in the Philippines live an impoverished life, so Tzu Chi volunteers often go to care for them. I’m also grateful to Taiwan’s government for granting us rice to give out to those in need. Although the rice we give cannot sustain their lives for years every timely relief with rice can help mitigate their livelihood problem.

I’m truly thankful that we have food for my children now. With food, they can grow up healthy. I’m thankful to God for this blessing.

If someone needs the rice when they don’t have any rice to cook, I will share it with them.

Leni Robredo, Vice President of the Philippines, also came to learn more about the rice distribution and how we help everyone in need with love.

Vice President Leni Robredo is also very concerned about those impoverished. I really hope that by helping those in need, we can touch more people and inspire them to give with love and help many more who suffer.

In Malaysia, our volunteers are equally committed to visiting and helping those in need. Take Mr. Choo for example. He didn’t understand Tzu Chi’s values before. Yet, after we went to help and care for him with sincere love, now what he looks forward to the most is our regular visit every month.

After learning more about Tzu Chi, I think Tzu Chi volunteers’ help is better than anything I can possibly get. I can’t describe their care to me with words.

What we need to do is give with sincerity. Only by giving with a sincere heart can we enlighten every living being. Be it people at a higher position, common people, or those in need of our help, we need to give with sincerity to inspire them even if they may have doubts in mind and hesitate to receive our help in the beginning. This is how we can touch people with sincerity. This is the Bodhisattva Path we should walk by always holding on to our aspirations. Also, we need to inspire the rich to help the poor.

Also in Malaysia, there is a family of six who are all Tzu Chi volunteers. At first, only one of them joined Tzu Chi. Later, one after another became our volunteers after being inspired by our spirit of giving with love. This is truly a great achievement. Worried that the other family members didn’t have the chance to learn the Dharma, our volunteers inspired them to become our volunteers to help the needy.

Indeed, if we inspire one to join Tzu Chi his or her family will come to realize Tzu Chi’s good values. Inspired, they will all volunteer with us and join our efforts to help those in need. They will also become a happy family by serving with one heart. This is also the result we wish to see.

The Buddha taught us six methods to guide living beings to enlightenment. Indeed, by guiding everyone with the Dharma, we can bring peace to society. To achieve this, we need to help those who suffer with love and then share wholesome teachings with them.

We also see our prayer ceremony in South Africa which was graced by overseas Chinese and Dharma masters. Many attendees brought their coin banks. Each donation really added up to a great amount, and with love, we can come together to serve. By cultivating ourselves and giving what we can every day, we can accomplish great things step by step. Seeing many of the attendees advocating the efforts of charity, I am truly grateful.

In addition to charity, medicine is also one of our missions. At our hospital in Dalin, Dr. Shaw-Ruey Lyu, Director of the Joint Center, has developed a new cartilage regeneration technology. With this technology that has many advantages, patients with knee osteoarthritis won’t need to go through the traditional knee joint replacement operation and can recover well.

Through this technology, Director Lyu hopes to relieve patients’ suffering more effectively. He is also working to pass on this new concept to other hospitals, in addition to doing research and working on clinical education. Seeing his efforts in medicine and cultivating talent. I am really very touched.

We also see Ms. Wang, who suffered from bowel and bladder problems due to cervical cancer. After attentive care and treatment by Dr. Cheng-Hung Lee at our hospital in Dalin such problems that troubled her for over 20 years have been solved. Afraid to go out in the past, she can now wear pants and work without any worries. Seeing her get well, I am very touched.

In all, we need to seize every moment to do the right thing. By seizing time to do good, we feel a sense of fulfillment, which is what supports us in our lifetime devotion to help people in need.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: