Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20181012爭取分秒續慧命Seizing Every Moment to Nurture Wisdom

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20181012爭取分秒續慧命Seizing Every Moment to Nurture Wisdom  Empty
發表主題: 20181012爭取分秒續慧命Seizing Every Moment to Nurture Wisdom    20181012爭取分秒續慧命Seizing Every Moment to Nurture Wisdom  Empty周三 10月 24, 2018 7:26 am

Since 2015, I’ve been listening to Master’s Dharma talks in our Jing Si Hall every day. I listen to the talks through videoconferencing in addition to watching them on DAAI TV. I feel very happy and I cherish the time to be able to listen to Master’s Dharma talks in real-time. Having listened to the talks during these years, I can better understand what Master shares though master gives the talks mostly in Taiwanese.

By listening to Master’s Dharma talks, I’ve gained a deeper faith on the path of cultivation. I have faith that I’ll never waver in walking the Bodhi Path in this and future lives. I vow to encourage more people to listen to master’s Dharma talks. I’ll work harder as a Tzu Chi volunteer and take hold of my deep karmic affinity with Master.

As Tzu Chi volunteers, we hope Master can give us blessings so we can better help master to spread love all across Indonesia.

Recently, I feel that I must all the more seize every second and work hard to live on because as long as I speak one sentence more, you will all take it in and live it out. As long as there are beneficial words to say, I must share them as much as I can by seizing every second. I’d like to remind you that not only must we build up our energy to serve, but we must also nurture our wisdom-life.

How long can we abide by our vow to give with selfless love and genuine sincerity so as benefit all humanity? It depends on whether we can nurture our wisdom-life. By carrying out Tzu Chi’s Four Missions, we can nurture our wisdom-life in abiding by our vow to give with love. So everyone, we should never let age hold us back.

Instead, we must continue to serve and work hard by seizing our lives and mustering up all our strength. In no case can we ignore our responsibility of guiding younger generations to walk onto out Tzu Chi path. May you all understand that I must muster up all my strength to give a talk.

I cannot speak in a natural manner because I really must work very hard to speak. I have to muster all the strength my body can give so that I can give a talk. In giving a talk, I view each minute as my last chance to speak to you. So may all of us seize our limited lives to give. In the Lotus Sutra, the Buddha stated that as long as the Dharma and life’s principles abide, his wisdom-life will abide too. So the Buddha has infinite life.

His wisdom-life will permanently abide in this world for countless eons of time. Everyone, we must have formed deep karmic affinities in our countless past lives so we’re able to do Tzu Chi’s work with one heart until the present and share the same aspiration to give with selfless love.

You came to Taiwan and have shared your stories with me. You can only understand what I say through translation or interpreting, and when you’d like to speak to me in Chinese, you can only rely on Romanized Chinese characters. Despite that, we can still draw our hearts to each other and walk the Bodhisattva path with one heart. See how inconceivable karmic affinities are.

It is already not easy for those who can understand Taiwanese to understand the talks I give in Taiwanese. It must be even more difficult for you. Yet, you try your best to understand my teachings and live them out in giving of yourselves in Indonesia. You’ve indeed made a difference there.

May you continue to give with selfless love rather than take pride in what you’ve achieved because only when all of you continue to give with selfless love can you maintain the success you’ve achieved.

I also learned that you’ve been mindfully listening to my Dharma talks. Everyone, whether you get up early in the morning to listen to my Dharma talks in real-time or you listen to them in other times of the day, I’m very grateful to you.

I also watch videos on my Dharma talks, which have English subtitles. You can refer to the English subtitles while listening to me giving the talks in Taiwanese. When watching the videos, I feel touched myself because all my teachings sound like I’ve shared them recently and people nowadays still need to live them out.

The Dharma and life’s principles are timeless. In giving Dharma talks, I expound life’s principles to be practiced for the wellbeing of society nowadays. By doing so, I point out the right path in life. I do not so much give Dharma talks as point out the right path in life for all. Buddhist sutra lay out a path for us to follow.

I also laid out a path for all to follow. May everyone pave the path with one heart and give with love each and every day to relieve people in the world from suffering. Also, we must give with selfless love.

As Tzu Chi volunteers, you carry out our work without making your names know. You are known as kind-hearted volunteers because you always work together to go to the aid of the needy. Such is how you give with selfless love, which is the spirit of all Tzu Chi members. May we abide by our conviction and single-mindedly live out life’s principles so our wisdom-life can permanently abide.

Let us vow to do so life after life. For countless eons of time, we formed deep karmic affinities in our past lives, so we can work with one heart now. As our hearts are united as none, we can all make the vow. After I hear you sharing your stories, I will lead you in making good vows together because in doing so, we hope to continue our affinities life after life and use our wisdom to benefit the world.  

Wisdom-life is infinite. Our lifespan refers to how long we live in this world, and in Buddhism, our intangible wisdom-life is more important than our lifespan. Our wisdom-life can abide after we pass away. So we must understand that our wisdom-life can abide and is infinite.

Yet, everyone, our lifespan is limited. Now, even speaking a sentence is a great burden to me because my physical fitness is in decline. So, everyone, please take all my teachings to heart.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: