Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20181003盡獻生命代代傳Creating a Better World by Passing Love On

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20181003盡獻生命代代傳Creating a Better World by Passing Love On Empty
發表主題: 20181003盡獻生命代代傳Creating a Better World by Passing Love On   20181003盡獻生命代代傳Creating a Better World by Passing Love On Empty周四 11月 08, 2018 3:57 pm

I’ve been receiving information on people’s suffering around the world. We see how devastating natural disasters can be. Nature’s elements have become imbalanced, which causes a lot of disasters and suffering.

We see that in Myanmar the homes and farms of some are still flooded and there is little they can do. For a month or two now, many crops have been immersed in floodwaters. Even before the floods struck, life was already hard for the farmers.

The floodwaters reached here. It was also flooded over there.

They have debts to pay and they must keep seeds for farming. Although they’re farmers themselves, they still have to buy rice to eat. I really cannot bear to see this. Tzu Chi has guided me onto the right path in life. After I returned from Taiwan, I’ve become more unwavering in walking this path.

As they have to pay their loans and are also financially strained, they live very hard lives. This makes me very sad. So, I’m very happy to see overseas Tzu Chi volunteers come to help. Sometimes, we as local volunteers can do little to help those in need. So, seeing overseas volunteers, I feel very relieved and comforted.

With a survey of their situations, we’ve found that they all need seeds to resume farming. It is lamentable to see how they have been doing hard work for most of their lives yet are still struggling to make ends meet. We have sufficient food to enjoy, yet we often hear something about kitchen leftovers, which pose a challenge to environmental protection. So, we truly must reflect on ourselves and be grateful to farmers for their hard work. We must also count our blessings.

We see that the U.S. was struck by flooding, too. The flooding this time caused severe devastation. Millions of chickens and thousands of pigs have suffered a lot of pain and lost their lives. Their suffering is beyond description. What can be done to mitigate natural disasters brought by drastic climate change? Only when we human beings change ourselves can we make a difference.

So, during these few days, I’ve been mentioning that due to people’s craving for meat dishes, over 200 million animals are killed every single day, and this is not known to many. Everyone is subject to the bad karma of killing which is terrible. Everyone should shoulder the responsibility to make a difference. Indeed, we must be well aware that we human beings are to blame for how the world has become so vulnerable to natural disasters now.

In such a world, how can we be so arrogant and self-centered? We truly must let go of our big ego and call on everyone to give selflessly and work together in sincere piety and mutual love. Only then can we quell natural disasters in the world. Otherwise, there is little we can do when a disaster strikes.

And besides natural disasters, illness and poverty have also brought about much suffering in the world. This is why I often mention that we must keep inspiring others to join our rank. See how some disaster victims suffer unspeakably because are no Tzu Chi volunteers there.

Indeed, when there are people in need, our volunteers always try their best to bring care and love to them. They work to protect, look after, and care for those in suffering only for the purpose of bringing peace to society. They have truly made it. Yet, many of them are already advanced in age. Can Tzu Chi’s spirit of selfless love continue to be passed on? Have younger generations and your children joined our rank and continued to carry out our missions? I’m truly very concerned.

What if our society did not have Tzu Chi volunteers who give with selfless love and serve without caring about the long hours they work? If everyone only cares about earning money and craves enjoyment in daily life, who will go to the aid of the affected when a disaster strikes?

Yet, Tzu Chi volunteers are always ready to serve. Whenever they learn of a disaster, they set out to provide timely aid and care with a sense of mission. They truly deem hard work as a blessing, give of themselves willingly, and shoulder their responsibility joyously. Can people of future generations do the same?

Our first-generation Tzu Chi volunteers have been serving for many years and their hair has turned gray now. Time waits for no one indeed. How many people at middle age or younger are truly willing to join our rank? We must work hard to inspire others to join us as time always quickly passes by. Seeing so many disasters in the world, may we all strive to make a difference. May our senior volunteers work hard and continue to serve.

I’m also working hard. It’s my wish that people of future generations can have a more peaceful and harmonious world, so I hope younger generations can continue to carry out our missions. I’m grateful to our Tzu Chi members. May everyone pass on love by working together in unity and mutual love.

Seeing the many disasters in the world, we simply cannot leave the suffering on their own or do nothing to help them. We must seize time and our lives to give. Seeing the suffering in the world we cannot stay indifferent. Natural disasters are relentless, but thankful, there is still love in the world. May all of us pray with sincere piety and give rise to thoughts of goodness and love so that our world can be safe and at peace so that our world can be safe and at peace. May everyone make prayers and practice vegetarianism with sincere piety.

I’ve been calling on everyone to cherish all life and resources, and sow blessing by practicing vegetarianism with sincere piety. This is what we all have to do. Thank you all and may all of you always harbor a heart of sincere piety.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: