Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200429 真是常德淨無染Practicing Virtues with Persistence and Pure, Genuine Sincerity

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200429 真是常德淨無染Practicing Virtues with Persistence and Pure, Genuine Sincerity Empty
發表主題: 20200429 真是常德淨無染Practicing Virtues with Persistence and Pure, Genuine Sincerity   20200429 真是常德淨無染Practicing Virtues with Persistence and Pure, Genuine Sincerity Empty周四 五月 07, 2020 4:55 am

We must all be mindful in cultivating ourselves with a pure heart and giving of ourselves with sincerity. We should always keep this in mind. We all need to harbour a pure and sincere heart at all times.

In addition, we must always give of ourselves with a pure and sincere heart. Such is a virtuous deed. As Tzu Chi members, we always give of ourselves with a pure and sincere heart. It is virtuous to give of oneself with a pure and sincere heart. We’ve been living out this virtue continuously.

We all harbour a pure and sincere heart. Yet, simply harbouring a pure and sincere heart does not make us virtuous. Apart from doing so, we must also give of ourselves. This is what being virtuous truly means. Also, by giving with a pure and sincere heart, we can cultivate a virtuous mind. So, we must give with a pure and sincere heart at all times. Only then can we have a virtuous mind.

In giving with a pure and sincere heart, we are living out a virtue that is pure. We Tzu Chi members give of ourselves not for fame or self-interests. Our purpose is pure and we are living out the pure virtue. We give of ourselves with a pure intention. Rather than seeking self-interests, we go to people’s aid in their times of need and give of ourselves more than willingly.

“I’m very happy to receive the straw mat. Otherwise, we could only sleep on cardboards. My child is still little. I cannot bear to see my child sleep like that. I’m grateful for Tzu Chi’s aid.”
“I’m truly happy to receive the rice. My children finally have rice to eat.”
“As a Tzu Chi member, I’ve vowed to give of myself for the needy and hopeless.”
“Master often reminds us to work for Buddhism and all living beings. Although we’re afraid even if we’ve taken precautions against COVID-19, we share the same aspiration to help the needy.”

We dedicate ourselves selflessly to freeing all living beings from suffering. When there are people in need, we give of ourselves more then willingly no matter how much hard work lies ahead. And, do we ask for anything in return? No. We only have one simply and pure intention, which is helping the needy. This is how we live out the virtue of purity. When we give unconditionally for the benefit of all, we are living out the virtue of purity.

If we always harbour a pure heart, I often say that by practicing virtues, we will always be filled with joy. When we ask for nothing, we will enjoy peace of mind. In the same way, if we give of ourselves without asking for anything in return, we will feel at ease and peace. This way, we will have a pure heart. When we ask for nothing, our heart will become pure, and it brings us the greatest joy to have a pure heart.

So, if we always harbour a pure heart, we will always be filled with joy. When our heart is pure, how can we not be happy? With a pure heart, we will not give rise to afflictions. This is why we are happy. Yet, to harbour a pure heart at all times without giving rise to afflictions is indeed very hard. Having learned from the Dharma, we must call on everyone to change their mindset. Instead of taking issues with others, we must all give with love to benefit more people. When bad karma accumulates, suffering occurs.

As we blessed to give in this life, we must give of ourselves to help those in suffering. By doing so, we can also form good affinities with those we’ve helped and sow blessings. For that, we must be grateful. So, in gibing we should not only ask for nothing in return but also show gratitude to the needy. When we go to their aid, we do not hope that they will give back to us in their next times. Rather, we are grateful to them.

This way, when we meet them in our next lives, we can get along with them with joy. Without owing anything to each other, we can even work together with enlightened love. This is what we Tzu Chi members are doing now. We work together with joy by giving mutual encouragement and support rather than give of ourselves and them ask for something in return. This is how we serve as living bodhisattvas with enlightened love.

As Tzu Chi members, we serve as living bodhisattvas with we enlightened love at all times. Instead of asking anyone to give back, we work with one heart and give of ourselves for one shared goal. We are living out the virtue of purity as we share nothing but the same aspiration to help the needy. As we now understand Dharma principles, we hold onto our aspiration to help others.

And, since we always wish to lend a helping hand, we do not ask anyone to give back. This is how we are filled with joy by harbouring a pure heart. When we carry out our missions, we are very happy. Only when we give without asking for anything in return can we be at peace and happy. So, everyone, it brings me the greatest joy when you work together to benefit all. With a pure and sincere heart, you all give selflessly with love. May you all continue to harbour a pure heart and work in unity and harmony to benefit all.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: