Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200412通情達理養悲心 Nurturing Compassion by Connecting to all Sentient Beings

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200412通情達理養悲心 Nurturing Compassion by Connecting to all Sentient Beings Empty
發表主題: 20200412通情達理養悲心 Nurturing Compassion by Connecting to all Sentient Beings   20200412通情達理養悲心 Nurturing Compassion by Connecting to all Sentient Beings Empty周日 五月 10, 2020 8:40 am

Now, it is truly the time for all of us to unite as one. With sincerity, we piously pray together. For some time, I have been filled with a sense of urgency. I felt that time was running out. Many Tzu Chi volunteers would ask each other: “Why does Master keep saying that time is running out?” Some people asked me and I replied, “life is impermanent. The calamities keep coming and there is so much impurity. It seems that we can’t stop them. Thus, I had this feeling that we must hurry, for disasters keep happening.

At times like this, we all know that people are anxious and worried and for us to be fearful does not help. Instead, we should actively devote our time to serving communities and take precautions to contain the virus. Particularly for medical staff on the frontlines, they truly need to take good care of themselves.

The crisis people face now is caused by the virus which is invisible to the human eyes; thus, we have no clues when bouts or whereabouts we will be surrounded by or be exposed to the virus. It is impossible for us to know. At times like this, we need to act upon our sense of mission. Truly, I am very grateful to all medical staff.

I am still worried every day, but it is no use for me to worry. So, what I do is to transform my worries into prayers for everyone. I give everyone my blessings. So, what I do is to transform my worries into prayers for everyone. I give everyone my blessings. Tzu Chi volunteer volunteers around the world are also sending their prayers to everyone. Only when people are safe do we have the ability to cope with this epidemic. When facing the invisible virus, we humans must be truly humble and not be careless.

We cannot slight nor ignore those things that are small and minute. We don’t know when this invisible virus which comes upon us so stealthily all ceases to be a threat. The thing to do now is to bring forth our pure and sincere hearts.

We worry about our wellbeing and life. We must first respect all lives. Let’s be vegetarians and not eat meat.
My papa used to eat meat. Now, my papa does not eat meat because I told him meat has viruses, then he promised me he would be a vegetarian.

Seeing such cute and lovely kids, we should help children develop good habits when they are still young. It’s very important that they have good manners and are kind and caring. We teach our children through the influence of the environment. We can see that these children are raised in a blissful environment; we must moreover guide them to sow more blessings.

We teach them to be thankful, and to express gratitude for all situations, to everyone, and for all things. Children who know to be thankful will cherish things; those who cherish things are those who count their blessings.

After finishing a meal, let us teach children be diligent. Eating is not their only tasks, no, it isn’t. Children are to be taught that, besides eating, they are to do their part of the housework, so upon finishing their meals, they need to wash their bowls, and they need to clean them properly. Learning about keeping good hygiene is part of life skill education.

Let us teach them about good manners, and have proper etiquette. When parents take them to school, they should say “thank you, bye-bye” to their parents. Such manners are a must. When people give them something or when teachers teach them something, they are to bow and express their gratitude. They need to be eager in doing housework, and not replying on their parents to do everything for them, or else, children will be incapable of doing.

We must nurture a child from young so that they fully develop their potential and bring out their innate abilities when young. If not, it’d be problematic when they grow up. Indeed, good manners and diligence are developed in the daily living. In addition, we must nurture in them the qualities of thoughtfulness and compassion.

With the recent epidemic crisis, I keep on saving that we must connect ourselves to nature and all living beings. Our lives are connected to the existence of nature and everything in this world. Yet, people don’t understand this. They only thought of themselves and want to satisfy their cravings for meat and kill animals for food. Animals are sentient beings. They have no way of seeking help. Who can save their lives? Who can hear their cries?

When they cry out for help, who can understand their sadness, their anguish, and their resentments? Who can understand their feelings? We can’t. Humans are truly ignorant. What happens then? People end up suffering from endless karmic retributions, tangible or intangible. Tangibly, retribution manifests as wars. Intangibly, retribution manifests as diseases.

Virus infections are intangible and make people feel anxious. Indeed, life is truly inconceivable. The only way to mitigate this problem is for us to connect to all sentient beings, raise our vigilance, nurture compassion, sincerely self-reflect, and pray. We have to spread love around the world, continue to pray, and keep moving forward.

We have to be focused. Don’t let our minds be distracted. We have to be genuine, focused, and move forward. We must continue to nurture our compassion and sincere piety. Don’t slack off. I’m truly worried about this epidemic. However, I’m grateful to all Tzu Chi volunteers. They are doing everything they can to help.

Yet, it’s not enough for us to do this alone. I keep telling volunteers that we must inspire love in people and invite them to join us. Only in this way can we turn the situation around. Otherwise, it will be too late.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: