Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200506 - 業已逼近立願行Taking Action to Cherish All Life and Protect Mother Nature

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200506 - 業已逼近立願行Taking Action to Cherish All Life and Protect Mother Nature Empty
發表主題: 20200506 - 業已逼近立願行Taking Action to Cherish All Life and Protect Mother Nature   20200506 - 業已逼近立願行Taking Action to Cherish All Life and Protect Mother Nature Empty周三 五月 20, 2020 7:09 am

“I live nearby and I once received Tzu Chi’s aid. The opening hours of all stores have been restricted. It’s been hard for everyone. I’d like to thank Tzu Chi again for bringing aid to Paraiso.”

“I’m a volunteer from Itapevi. I came to ask for Tzu Chi help as we need face masks and gloves. I came to this office because I know that only Tzu Chi can help at a time like this.”

“Some kind overseas Chinese have donated foods. We’ve given them out to the poor in communities so they won’t go hungry during the COVID-19 crisis.”

Our Tzu Chi volunteers take each step firmly in carrying out charity work. Although Brazil if far away from Taiwan, volunteers there also work with one heart and are as dedicated as those in other parts of the world.

We see Ciudad del Este of Paraguay. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, people there must stay home to maintain social distancing, too. At a time like this, the poor and the elderly who live alone truly are in need of aid. Our volunteers have reached out to them despite the outbreak.

“I’d like to thank Tzu Chi for bringing us foods. We’ll carry on our work with determination and continue to reach out to every poor family. Thank you again for the foods.”

“The food was brought to us just in time. I’m very grateful to Tzu Chi volunteers. On behalf of the community, I’d like to say “thanks a million” to you all.

No one could help them due to the outbreak. Thankfully, our volunteers brought them foods in a timely manner. They are very grateful and touched. Seeing that, I’m truly touched as well.

Tzu Chi volunteers all give of themselves with the same loving heart and care for everyone regardless of religion. Catholic nuns also need personal protective items. I’ve told our volunteers that at a time like this, everyone, including those kept in quarantine, is very afraid and worried and needs spiritual support.

Religious leaders such as sisters, priests, pastors, and so on can help people regain peace of mind. While doctors treat people’s diseases, religious leaders take care of people’s minds. As such, we need to make it a priority to deliver personal protective items to medical workers and religious leaders.

I’ve told our staff that as there are not enough personal protective items, we must deliver the items to those who need them the most. This is the work we need to carry out this time.

The coronavirus outbreak is closely related to environmental hygiene. So, it is very important to recycle and maintain environmental hygiene. And, the only way to end the pandemic is by going vegetarian.

This is what we humans have to do. We should not only love ourselves, but also cherish animals, plants, and Mother Earth. We’ve been calling on people not to raise livestock anymore so that animals can live freely, following the natural cycle of life and death.

Due to the law of karma, they were born as animals. This is unchangeable and we humans should let them lead a natural life. Animals have their own living habitat and often carry germs in their body. So do we humans. So, it’s best if we can keep a proper distance from animals. Otherwise, both humans and animals will be bothered by germs and diseases.

When we let animals live freely, we can enjoy safety and peace. There are forests and trees in mountains. We all benefit from such an environment. When it rains, trees will absorb water from their leaves and branches or their barks and roots. Tree roots protect the land and release water.

The water flows to lowland areas, ensuring a stable water supply and bringing safety and peace to people’s lives. But now, many places have suffered drought, a lot of trees have been felled, and the environment has been damaged. Isn’t all this due to human activities?

In all, (bad karma arising from) our way of living and our thoughts has reached the heavens, so we must repent to it. The bad karma we humans have created has reached high above so we truly must repent and ask for forgiveness from the heavens.

Because even the sky is filled with impurities now, drought occurs in rainy seasons and there are many storms. Nature’s elements have indeed become imbalanced. Also, when the land dries up due to drought, sparks caused by friction will lead to large-scale wildfires. All these natural disasters are due to the bad karma we humans have accumulated collectively.

More disasters are impending. Now, the only way for us to mitigate disasters is by showing our sincere piety through cherishing and caring for people, animals, and Mother Earth. We must take action to do so.

Everyone, I’ve been giving of my body and life with total dedication. No matter how much strength I have, I exert it all. May you all do the same. When there is still time and we can still serve, we must live out our shared aspirations, promote vegetarianism, and inspire love in everyone. We should not wait anymore. We must be mindful at each moment.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: