Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200525 虔誠富愛天下安 Love Brings Peace and Safety to the World

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200525 虔誠富愛天下安 Love Brings Peace and Safety to the World Empty
發表主題: 20200525 虔誠富愛天下安 Love Brings Peace and Safety to the World   20200525 虔誠富愛天下安 Love Brings Peace and Safety to the World Empty周日 6月 14, 2020 4:44 am

When will this pandemic end? I look forward to and sincerely pray for everyone to act piously in adopting a vegetarian diet as a way to help the pandemic end soon. Of course, this requires people to curb their cravings of the mouths. Every day, as I sit in my meeting room and I speak to people via videoconference, I would always remember to show them the drawing of the big mouth and numbers.

What do they represent? In one second, the lives of 2,443 animals are swallowed by this big mouth; that’s just in one second. What about in one day? Over 210 mailing animal lives are swallowed a day. You might feel like you have heard me say this quite often. Did you truly listen to it and take it to heart? Have you thought about these numbers, and this gaping mouth, and whether they have something to do with us? Yes.

Do they have something to do with the pandemic? Yes. Indeed, the answer is absolutely yes. As diseases enter through the mouths, and this is not just something that happened for a day but accumulating over a long period of time. Of the killings and killings of 210 million lives daily, each life and its soul has been accumulating as screaming ghosts, packed with of resentment, hatred, and vengeance.

Please do not doubt or disbelieve such an accumulation over a long period of time. Buddhist sutras talk about kalpa, which is a long period of time. For a long period of time, living beings have accumulated a lot of negative karma. Negative karma accumulated through a long time becomes living beings collective negative karma which leads to disasters occurring one after another and becoming more and more destructive.

For this pandemic, we should put our palms together and be grateful. Be grateful that we are safe and well. Why can we be safe and well? Because we’ve been learning the Dharma and staying vigilant. With our palms together, we repent to the heaven. Although not that many people have awakened and repented, as long as there are people started doing this and urging people to repent, when called on continuously and gathered together, these voices of sincerity will eventually reach Buddhas and Bodhisattvas above.

Every day, we pray for the world. We hope our sincere prayer will reach Buddhas and heavenly beings above. What does it do when we just say a prayer? Nothing really. To express our sincerity, we need to take action. We see that because of the pandemic, many businesses and industries have stopped. This leads to many families going without food.

We see that in many countries, many tragedies have occurred because of this pandemic. Many people have also plunged into hardship. In this world, we should self-reflect and come to realize how blessed we are, which is truly remarkable. We should count our blessings and be content. Those who are content will know to be grateful. Those who know to be grateful should give themselves.

In 2011, on May 25 of that year, I mentioned to everyone that the price of crops went up globally; there was crop failure and people who suffered from hunger increased. Currently, there is a shortage of food in the world. Is it possible for us not to eat 100% full? In fact, eating 80% of full is good for our health, and we can donate 20% to help people in need.

So, we eat only 80% of full and donate the 20% of food money to help others. This slogan was often mentioned by volunteers for a while. Today, I want to tell everyone that currently in Africa and India, there are people suffering from hunger. There are also locusts. These are natural environmental hazards.

Living in a safe place and a peaceful time, we must raise our vigilance at once; when we see people in suffering, we have to quickly be grateful and count our own blessings. By counting our own blessings, we know to give with love without hesitation. Only with love in our hearts, can we be spiritually rich.

Actually, I’ve been talking about promoting vegetarianism every day. With this COVID-19 pandemic which is a grand lesson for us, every day, I hear volunteers share about promoting vegetarianism. I am grateful that they are promoting vegetarianism. I am even more grateful for that people become vegetarians.

I hope that with this pandemic, more people can be awakened from delusion and start giving with love. When there is love, our world will become safe and peaceful. This pandemic will then quickly come to an end. I hope that everyone can unite in one heart; only with the sincerity...... power of mankind cannot stop the pandemic. Only the power of sincerity can give us true strength. This is the spiritual remedy for this pandemic.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: