Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20200705斷疑長智菩薩群 Transforming Afflictions with the Wisdom of Wondrous Observation 中英

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20200705斷疑長智菩薩群 Transforming Afflictions with the Wisdom of Wondrous Observation 中英 Empty
發表主題: 20200705斷疑長智菩薩群 Transforming Afflictions with the Wisdom of Wondrous Observation 中英   20200705斷疑長智菩薩群 Transforming Afflictions with the Wisdom of Wondrous Observation 中英 Empty周二 9月 08, 2020 5:48 am

20200705斷疑長智菩薩群 Transforming Afflictions with the Wisdom of Wondrous Observation 中英

Matters and affairs in the world are very complicated and chaotic. From the appearances of things, people come up with different thoughts, therefore, there are my view and views of others. With my views and thoughts, your views and thoughts, everyone has different views and thoughts.

Seeing the same affair, people have different views about it. Because what we see and what others see are different, it often causes an appearances of chaos in the world. If we have the Dharma in our hearts, whatever affairs we encounter will not bother us. No matter in what appearance they are presented, we will be able to find our way around it, and not be hindered by the turmoil we met.

This period of the COVID-19 pandemic calls for great repentance even more. We can calm our hearts with piety. When I listen to Master’s talk, I feel ashamed, because in the past, I did not listen earnestly. Therefore, I made up my mind to listen every day.

Master teaches about there is no one we don’t love, don’t trust, nor don’t forgive. Though during this time, we can’t show our care to our care recipients face to face like before, with a heart of sincerity, I can still do good deeds.

The Buddha came to the world to set an example for us; us who come after are learn his ways. After we have been learning, we have better ways to put a stop to the doubts in people’s hearts. As one grow’s, wisdom is gained through actual experience.

In today’s world, many matters and affairs keep happening, such matters and affairs grant us experiences after experiences, and trainings after trainings, which let us gain knowledge after knowledge. Such is the era of today. Now that we have young people joining us, they know the importance of recycling and 5R. I hope these young people will be able promote the idea of environmental protection.

We need to think whether it is harmful to the Earth, so we must recycle. The recyclable is for recycling stations, it is not to be thrown away as garbage. If we throw these recyclables in nature, they’ll create carbon dioxide and pollute the air. We need to be always mindful and use our mind. When interacting with people and dealing with matters and things, we need to activate our wisdom of wondrous observation. Only with the wisdom of wondrous observation can we discern the appearances of all things, including things of all shapes and color, people, matters, and objects.

Every day, we come in contact with many forms and sounds, and our mind needs to put all that information together. While doing that, we need to excise our wisdom of wondrous observation. With this wisdom, our hearts and minds will, in a very short period of time, gather all the information from sounds, forms, matters, and all that’s going on, discern correctly what is happening, and make a judgement of what is the right thing to do and what not to do.

From this we can see our minds and brains function in a very subtle way. So, we need to cherish this innate ability of our minds and brains to have the wisdom of wondrous observation.
In a very short period of time, our minds need to discern and proses all that information, make the judgement of right and wrong, and decide what to do and what not to do. Within an instant, we are able to correctly discern and analyze matters. So, we need to be very mindful.

With the pandemic going on right now, everyone is very worried. Tzu Chi volunteers in the US have the Dharma in their hearts. They listen to my teachings and keep their mind calm. They follow regulations and protect themselves well to deliver many needed supplies to people working in the front line who really need those supplies.

They have been bringing care and delivering PPE supplies to places like police stations and health facilities for essential workers who work at the frontline; our volunteers have been devoting and giving of themselves wholeheartedly. They have been delivering care and actively promoting vegetarianism. They have taken in my words and they understand what I mean. When humans cannot keep the pandemic in check, except by everyone being extra cautious in protecting themselves. Concurrently, our volunteers are helping people to protect themselves.

They have sent PPE supplies to more than one thousand institutions. They are truly mindful; they are making sure that the essential workers at the frontline are well protected, so they can take good care of the public. Only when doctors and nurses in health facilities have PPE supplies they need and be safe and sound can they be able to combat the COVID-19 pandemic and stop the virus from spreading further, so the general public can stay safe.

The volunteers in the U.S. have courageously taken on the responsibility and bravely delivered their care to institutions most in need, which is over a thousand. The volunteers continued to deliver PPE supplies and promote vegetarianism at the same time.

We pledge as many people as possible to eat vegetarian meals to save our Earth. We are hoping that when we bring PPE supplies to health facilities, the medical professionals can try the vegetarian meal we provide; after they try vegetarian food, they may like it and become vegetarians.

The assigned tasks among themselves, so each volunteer gave their efforts and devoted themselves. Such are living bodhisattvas. Now, at times like this, it is the time for them to use their wisdom of wondrous observation. It is the time for them to turn various afflictions into wisdom; through observing all kinds of suffering happening in the world, they learn to transform worries into care and actively give of themselves. Such are living bodhisattvas in our world. When there is suffering in the world, living bodhisattvas immediately go serve amongst people.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: