Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20201030克制貪欲修福德 Cultivating Blessings and Virtues to Put an End to Calamities

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20201030克制貪欲修福德 Cultivating Blessings and Virtues to Put an End to Calamities Empty
發表主題: 20201030克制貪欲修福德 Cultivating Blessings and Virtues to Put an End to Calamities   20201030克制貪欲修福德 Cultivating Blessings and Virtues to Put an End to Calamities Empty周二 11月 10, 2020 7:15 am

More and more malnourished children have been brought to us. Due to the poor economy, some parents couldn’t even afford to come to this hospital, so their children have died.

This is very worrying. People’s actions can bring about all kinds of disasters. Diseases and famine are constantly occurring. Presently, there are over 800 million people in the world suffering from hunger. This is indeed very worrying. Natural and man-made disasters are constantly happening. Those of us who are safe and well must harbor gratitude within. We need to practice repentance often and harbor gratitude at all time.

We also need to live out the Dharma. The Dharma can bring about peace in the world. To keep all suffering at bay in a time like this, we must safeguard all profound Dharma principles. We must also practice those principles as they can nurture our wisdom and cure the ills in the world.

Now, what’s most important is to bring about safety and peace in the world by living out the Dharma. The Dharma is the only way to bring about peace. So, we must work hard to understand the profound Dharma principles. The solution to the COVID-19 pa

All we need to do is practice vegetarianism. There are profound principles behind vegetarianism, and we can end the pandemic simply by going vegetarian. Yet, it is hard for people to do so. Given that, how can we end the pandemic? This is very worrying. We truly must be mindful. See how Bodhisattvas cultivate themselves. When we cultivate, they have to curb all desires. Eating is a big part of everyday life.

I’ve been urging everyone to go vegetarian. I once asked people if they could go vegetarian, they replied, “Sometimes.” “Why can’t you be a true vegetarian?” I asked. “It’s not that I don’t want to do it.” “It’s because of my family. You can urge them to go vegetarian, too,” I asked. “ It’s very difficult,” they answered, “I can be a vegetarian, but it’s hard t to have my family do the same.” I sighed, “I didn’t know it’s that difficult.”

So, recently, I’ve feel that it is truly hard for people to go vegetarian. It is truly hard for people to go vegetarian. Even if all they need to do is stop eating meat, it is very difficult for them. I hope they can understand that going vegetarian is not that difficult. If everyone can go vegetarian, no animals will be killed for food. This is how we can create good karma.

Good karma brings about good consequences. It all depends on one single thought. If we can go vegetarian, we can purify our body and mind, bring Nature’s elements back into balance, and make the environment cleaner.

The world is filled with many impurities. This is because people eat meat. Just think, there are so many people suffering in the world. Due to the bad karma people have created, a lot of disasters have occurred.

Let us reflect on this deeply. All Buddhas and Bodhisattva have great wisdom. Life after life, they cultivate by protecting all living beings. Their only wish is to go amongst people to serve and inspire everyone. They’ve vowed to deliver all living beings. We must protect all life, too and guide everyone to do the same. By doing so, we can also purify our hearts and minds.

We need to cultivate blessings and create merits so as to eliminate ills and mitigate disasters. COVID-19 has affected the whole world. As many economic activities have ground to a halt, many people are suffering from hunger. And, as a lot of people are out of work, more and more families have become financially strained.

These are ills caused by the pandemic. We can make a difference if we can all work to sow blessings. The virus is doing harm to humanity. If we can sow blessings, create merits, and hold onto good thoughts, we can keep harm at bay.

We must learn the crucial lessons taught by the pandemic. And, how can we prevent the disease? By keeping our desires in check. We must not give in to our desire for meat. Otherwise, we will create much bad karma.

We must work quickly to sow blessings. How can we saw blessings for the world? By practicing vegetarianism. Only when we all practice vegetarianism can we sow blessings and create merits to end the pandemic. We must stop raising livestock for food. There are also ills caused by livestock farming. Livestock consume a lot of grains and their waste pollutes the air and the land. When people eat meat, they are also doing harm to the environment.

People deplete natural resources for the sake of comfort, and what brings them comfort harms the environment again. More disasters are impending. Now is the ti,e for all of us to awaken.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: