Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

202001028恆久願行護人間Inspiring More People to Give with Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

202001028恆久願行護人間Inspiring More People to Give with Love Empty
發表主題: 202001028恆久願行護人間Inspiring More People to Give with Love   202001028恆久願行護人間Inspiring More People to Give with Love Empty周二 11月 10, 2020 7:50 am

There is much poverty in South America. I see how our Tzu Chi volunteers there help the needy by living out their aspiration of giving with love and compassion. They sow blessings in their own countries of residence. I'm full of joy and gratitude. In Brazil, churches and nursing homes face food insecurity (due to COVID-19.) Some have requested for aid and we've reached out to them regardless of religion.

We also see Ecuador. There is a severe shortage of PPEs there. Supply shortages can be seen in many South American countries. We truly must bring aid to them and call on everyone to do the same. I hope we can truly relieve the needy from their suffering. This is what we must strive for.

In Bolivia, many people have been affected (by COVID-19 and wildfires.) Our volunteers there have been carrying out relief. As there are only a few volunteers there, a married couple, who are our volunteers, have called on the locals to help with aid distributions. Seven aid distributions have been held and over 2,400 families have received relief supplies. Indeed, this would not have been possible without the support of the locals.

We shouldn't call on others to give us support only when we need help. I truly hope that our volunteers can share life's truths with young people there so as to inspire them to join our rank, walk the Bodhisattva Path, and serve as living bodhisattvas at all times. People in South America are more than willing to give us support. Yet, not many of them have become Tzu Chi volunteers. This is truly a pity. I truly hope that we can inspire more people people to serve as living bodhisattvas.

COVID-19 has affected many countries. Yet, there are not enough Tzu Chi volunteers in most of the countries. We must inspire more people to join our rank. Everyone, if you have family or friends abroad, please share Tzu Chi with them. You can find our Tzu Chi offices through your mobile devices. You can also find contact information in our Tzu Chi Monthly magazine. Please encourage your family and friends abroad to contact Tzu Chi volunteers there so the volunteers can reach out to them and guide them to volunteer with Tzu Chi.

I hope we can inspire more people to become Tzu Chi volunteers. We can bring them to do relief work, show them the sufferings in the world, inspire them to count their blessings and become Tzu Chi volunteers. If you have any family members abroad, please see our Tzu Chi Monthly for information about our offices and encourage them to contact the nearest Tzu Chi office or ask the office to contact your family.

In all, whichever country we reach out to help, we should inspire people there to join our rank. With more Tzu Chi volunteers, more local people will be guided and inspired to care for humanity and protect the Earth. It takes everyone's effort to make a difference. I hope we can all spread love around so as to inspire more people to join our rank.

Now, as we bring aid to every country, we should call on more people there to volunteer with us. As Tzu Chi volunteers, many of you have a lot of friends. Pleas ask your friends if they are willing to do charity work. If they are, encourage them to join Tzu Chi. Whether they are poor or rich, guide and inspire them to go good. Taking action to do good is very important. So, I'd still like to remind all of you to be mindful at each moment.

When we give with love, we hope to inspire love in everyone and let them understand that are blessed as they can relieve people's suffering through giving. We must all work to sow more blessings. Only when everyone sows blessings will there be safety and peace in society.

We shouldn't think that people's suffering is not related to us and our small donation doesn't help at all. Even a small donation counts. Didn't we first begin Tzu Chi charity work by encouraging people to save 50 NT cents daily? Over time, we've brought aid to more than 110 countries and regions. So, we must not underestimate what little money we can donate. Through our mobile devices, we can encourage others to give and pool everyone's love together.

See how people save bits of money in their coin banks to help the needy. Although there isn't much money in each coin bank, no donation would be possible without the accumulation of bits of money. In all, we can help the needy as long as we have the heart. Saving spare change daily doesn't affect our lives. Contrarily, we will be filled with joy because when we donate money, we are sowing blessings too. Let us sow blessings each and every day.

I hope that you can all give of yourselves forever and ever to benefit all living beings and inspire everyone to do the same. Thank you all. With aspirations, we will make vows and have the strength to live out our vows. By living out our vows, we can sow many blessings and cultivate great wisdom. This is doable for all of us. May you all give what you can and call on everyone to do the same.

May you all enjoy safety and peace. May you also uphold wholesome teachings and always sow blessings for the world by serving as living bodhisattvas. Thank you all and my best wishes to you.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: