Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

202001112人文美善注清流Purifying Hearts and Minds by Spreading Truth, Goodness and Beauty

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

202001112人文美善注清流Purifying Hearts and Minds by Spreading Truth, Goodness and Beauty Empty
發表主題: 202001112人文美善注清流Purifying Hearts and Minds by Spreading Truth, Goodness and Beauty   202001112人文美善注清流Purifying Hearts and Minds by Spreading Truth, Goodness and Beauty Empty周四 11月 26, 2020 4:59 am

202001112人文美善注清流Purifying Hearts and Minds by Spreading Truth, Goodness and Beauty

"I began to do recycling over 20 years ago. At the request of a senior volunteer, I took a truckload of scrap metal to sell at a recycling station. It was my first time to drive a recycling truck. I knew how to get to the recycling station in Zhonghe as I'd been there with another volunteer before. Yet, after I got back, I was scolded harshly by the senior volunteer.

Recyclable prices vary slightly each day at different recycling stations. On that particular day, scrap metal sold for 0.2 NT dollars higher per kilogram at a recycling station in Banqiao. The senior volunteer said to me in a serious tone: 'Don't understimate 0.2 NT dollars. A truckload of scrap metal weights 1,500 kg. That's a difference of 300 NT dollars. Thirty to forty recycling volunteers worked for a long time to collect the scrap metal.

Due to my negligence, we lost 300 NT dollars. He was sad and blamed himself for not reminding me about the possible difference. Today, I'd like to give all my colleagues an encouragement. Our salaries are made possible by recycling proceeds. Each penny means a lot to us. Let us take good care of our minds, carry out our own responsibilities, and achieve the greatest common good by working hard for Da Ai TV."

"I began to do recycling in 1993. For the past 27 years, I've never discontinued my recycling work. In the beginning, I was the only recycling volunteer in Shezi, and there was only one recycling truck. In 1998, I became a certified Tzu Chi volunteer and began to promote recycling in the community. Now, there are recycling trucks. In late 2005, I began to serve in Da Ai TV. I invited my colleagues to do recycling and the work truly brings them great joy.

By collecting recyclables, we can make the Earth cleaner. I've been serving in Da Ai TV for 15 years. Its operation relies on recycling proceeds. So, we will work even harder to do recycling."

I'm very touched. Our Da Ai TV staff are as dedicated as the other Tzu Chi members. They do Tzu Chi's work with genuine sincerity. Everyone, I feel that I've truly lived out my value in life. Ever since Tzu Chi's founding over 50 years ago, I've never let time slip by in vain. About 55 years ago, we began Tzu Chi's work with scarce resources and carried out charity by encouraging people to save 50 NT cents daily.

Our Tzu Chi Monthly at the time was a newsletter. In the newsletter, there were names of our Tzu Chi commissioners, and under each name listed the donating members of that commissioner and how much they'd donated, be it 5, 10, or 15 NT dollars. Every donating member was listed and their donations were all reported accurately.

I wrote articles and took photos for the newsletter as well. I was once a Tzu Chi documenting volunteer too. See? This photo was taken by me. Back then, we paid home visit to our aid recipients around Taiwan, some of whom were disaster survivors, twice a year. Every half a year, we visited them to see if we should provide more aid for them. At the time, I did so at least twice a year.

But now, it is very difficult for me to do that. Thankfully, each disciple of mine is close to me in heart and serves selflessly to help the needy. During my tour this time, our recycling volunteers were happy to see me even though they could only see me via live streaming. At the end of my talks, I insisted on greeting the audience in different building halls via live streaming. I'm truly grateful to the help of live streaming.

Today, I've see a new building of ours here. I have faith that in the future, staff members serving in that building will always be full of joy and remain firm in their initial aspirations. I have great expectations of you all and I hope that you can all embrace Da Ai TV as your second home. Every day, as you come here to work, it's like you are coming to your another home where you can serve and embrace people around the world like family. Thank you all.

May you seize every second to keep track of what's happening in the world. I have faith that with your dedication, the wisdom of Tzu Chi, our Jing Si Dharma lineage, and the spirit of selfless love will always be passed on here. Life is impermanent. Every day, when I give a talk, I view it as my last. So, I always exert all my strength to give a talk. When there is something to see, I try to see as much as possible even if my vision is blurry now.

I hope that we can all speak good words with a pure heart, listen to wholesome talks with mindfulness, and work with genuine sincerity to see the beauty of Tzu Chi's culture. If there is something not good enough, we must quickly work with genuine sincerity to bring beauty and perfection to it. This is doable for all of us.

I hope that every day, our Da Ai TV can share stories of goodness, beauty, and the power of love with Tzu Chi members and other people around the world. May you guide and inspire everyone to do good.

"We'll learn grand lessons and benefit all beings and do good and bring harmony to the world. We'll reach out to those in suffering, purify people's hearts and minds, bring peace and harmony to society, and eliminate ills by sharing good thoughts. We'll bear witness to the times, record the history of humanity, pave the Tzu Chi Path and pass on the Jing Si Dharma lineage. We'll always set a virtuous example for others and pass on Tzu Chi's history. We'll keep Master's teachings in mind and follow Master closely forever and ever."

Seeing how dedicated and sincere you are, I have faith that you can spread selfless love around the world. You've truly set my mind at ease. If we can give with selfless love and sincere piety, we will definitely be able to purify everyone's heart and mind. Everyone, there is nothing we cannot achieve. If we can purify everyone's heart and mind by giving with selfless love, one day the world will be pure, peaceful, and fee of disasters.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: