Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

202001126覺有情人護群生Giving with a Heart of Purity

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

202001126覺有情人護群生Giving with a Heart of Purity Empty
發表主題: 202001126覺有情人護群生Giving with a Heart of Purity   202001126覺有情人護群生Giving with a Heart of Purity Empty周三 12月 16, 2020 11:24 am

"My name is Cai Yue-ying. I'm from Puli. Form more than ten years, I've been suffering from the pain brought by a heart problem. Even so, I do recycling every day."

"She does recycling despite the pain from a heart problem. At our recycling station in Puli, she takes metal recyclables apart with a hammer. She works so hard that she can't stand upright in the afternoon. She has difficulty breathing when she walks, and she is often hospitalized. Whenever she leaves the hospital, we'd visit her at home. Yet, the next day, she'd come to do recycling. Her bodhisattva spirit is indeed very touching. She comes to do recycling because the pain remains even if she'd stayed at home."

"It hurts whether I rest or sleep. Although the pain remains when I do recycling, doing the work makes me feel that time passes more quickly."

"She has been doing recycling for more than ten years. She is truly a guardian of land at our recycling station in Puli."

Your words have truly given me a lot of thoughts and feelings. Now, in 1,710 places in 17 countries and regions, over 2,000 Tzu Chi members are taking part in this event via live streaming. They've learned a lot from what you've shared about how you've been carrying out Tzu chi's Four Missions of charity, medicine, education, and culture. Most importantly, you've shared grand lessons behind recycling and how you've been serving with sincerity and love. What you do is truly not an easy feat.

And, you harbor sincere piety at all times, which is truly admirable. I see how you've been walking the Bodhisattva Path with genuine sincerity. You give with love and genuine sincerity and work together with one heart to bring care to the poor and the elderly who live alone.

"Today I'd like to share about one of our aid recipients with Master. Divorced, she became an alcoholic. Due to alcohol-induced brain damage, she couldn't even take care of herself. her borough head called our volunteer, Mr. Xu Kun-long, who used to be an elementary school principal, and asked Mr. Xu if Tzu Chi volounteers could help clean up the lady's home. As her child's school was about to begin, he hoped that the child could have a clean home.

The borough head asked Mr. Xu for help on Sep. 11. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we asked our fellow volunteers to disinfect the surrounding around her house first. We did the cleanup work on Sep. 13. I'm very grateful that 50 volunteers came to the cleanup. I was shocked when I entered her house. The bathroom was filled with used toilet paper, like the "hell of excrement" described in the Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva Sutra. That was very heartrending to see."

Her home was filthy and messy, just like the "hell of excrement" described in Buddhist texts. Yet, you cleaned up her home with forbearance.

"I also took part in the cleanup work and was there at the scene. I'd like to share with Master that our volunteer, Mei-hui, hires cleaning services for her own house. Yet, she did the cleanup work with us in Caotun. When she saw rats or cockroaches, she screamed. Even though we told her not to be afraid, she still screamed and hopped around. It was very funny. "

Some of you were frightened by the cockroaches or rats there. Despite hiring cleaners for your own house, you helped the lady clean up her house. Even though you had your body well covered, you were still frightened by the pests. Yet, with a loving heart, you put aside your fear and continued with the cleanup work. Why did you do so? Bring love to the lady. When you were cleaning up her home, you were also purifying your hearts and minds. You are incredible and what you've done is truly not an easy feat.

Tzu Chi members in more than 17,00 places in 17 countries and regions are taking part in this gathering via live streaming and more will join us. I have faith that they've learned a lot from the work our volunteers from Nantou have done. You truly are living bodhisattvas.

To serve as living bodhisattvas, you've been guiding one another. Take gems for example. when polished time and again, they become brighter and more lustrous. Each of us is lie a gem We don't have to do cleanup work. Yet, with a pure, loving heart, we do it more than willingly. We open our minds, overcome our fear, and do cleanup work more than willingly. When we do so, we are like a gem being polished. This lady's child will never forget how our volunteers serve with genuine sincerity.

Divorced, his mother became an alcoholic and was lost in life. Thankfully, our volunteers have brought aids and care to them. Our volunteers truly are living bodhisattvas. Having taken in the Dharma and harbored enlightened love, they care for children around the world as their own and help women around their age just like their own sisters. As they cannot bear to see people suffer, they shoulder cleanup work more than willingly despite all difficulties. This is truly not an easy feat.

I have faith that our Tzu Chi members around the world will be deeply moved when they see how the volunteers have carried out their work. Many of our volunteers, be they an entrepreneur or a scholar, have humbled themselves to do recycling work. Now, we truly must look around the world with a broader vision and urge everyone to protect the Earth.

Everyone, it is truly precious that you give with a pure, loving heart and carry out Tzu Chi's work despite all difficulties. You've carried out what others are unable to do. i'd like to express my gratitude to you all.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: