Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20201206 奔走不息為眾生 Working Diligently for Living Beings

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20201206 奔走不息為眾生 Working Diligently for Living Beings Empty
發表主題: 20201206 奔走不息為眾生 Working Diligently for Living Beings   20201206 奔走不息為眾生 Working Diligently for Living Beings Empty周三 12月 16, 2020 11:48 am

This year, since I started the tour of Year-End Blessings Ceremonies, I have been grateful each day. At each day’s end, I always thank piously for what I have done through the day, which is done with sincerity, as well as the many volunteers I see that day. Gratefulness is in my every thought. Every day, as I complete that day’s activity, I am full of gratefulness.

Yes, every day is a new day and ends perfectly and successfully; this is the most blessed. I am so blessed. How can I not feel grateful? I started this tour from Taipei, heading south to Taichung where I met with a large group of my disciples; there were so many of them. There are senior and very close to my heart. They are senior volunteers and still look well and healthy. These volunteers joined Tzu Chi when they were young; some were in their prime, some were middle-aged. Now they all have grown old.

Time passes so quickly we seldom notice it. I started the tour in Taipei, went to Taichung, and now back in Taipei again. I’ve seen that everyone is committed to recycling as a routine. I am really grateful to Tzu Chi volunteers, especially to our recycling volunteers whose hands are the most beautiful; the hands that do recycling.

We humans have so much desire in our hearts. The universe has a bound, but our desires do not. To purify our hearts is truly not easy. However, we can turn our desires into vast vows. Living beings have unlimited desires. We have to aspire and make great vows to help eliminate their desires. That is the reason I often say that my aspiration is to purify people’s hearts.

People’s minds are like microcosmos. By purifying people’s hearts, I hope that individual microcosmos can come together. As we live in the macrocosm of the world, we humans need to protect the place we live. Our recycling volunteers show people how to protect our environment. They educate people through their example.

From the bottom of our hearts, we give of ourselves with love and kindness. This is the most valuable. Love is shown through action. We must act. Throughout this trip, I see that love is truly big. I’m surrounded by love. No matter where I turn, I see love and bodhisattvas around me. I am at the center. Surrounded by bodhisattvas. I am truly grateful.

Because of this, I make efforts to make this trip. Do you know that every day at the Abode, I practiced very diligently, Practice what? Practice walking. I almost couldn’t make this trip. But for the Year-End Blessing Ceremonies, I must practice standing on my feet, I must practice having my back straight, and I must practice walking.

I don’t know if I will be able to make the second part of my tour; I am not sure. I don’t know yet. This is the law of nature and I have been doing my best, yet, this is only natural. However, as long as we are alive, we ought to love our bodies, protect them, and be healthy, because only with our bodies can we create values out of life.

The value of life, in Buddhist term, is the retribution of blessings. There is the law of karma. Through our bodies, we create positive karma, which is blessings. As we are alive, for each day we live, we create more blessings, which we will bring with us to our next lifetime. For our future lifetime, let us walk the Bodhisattva Path every lifetime.

Jing Si disciples in Zhongshan, Datong, and Zhongzheng sincerely vow: meager 50 cents can help Tzu Chi’s four missions; ordinary lives can become extraordinary Bodhisattvas Paths. We’ll carry out all things said by Master. Master says many a little makes a mickle. A little here and a little there will make a mickle. Master says each drop of water can add up to form a river. We believe in selfless dedication and have faith in others’ loving intentions; every drop will go into the sea of merits.

Master taught us the grand lessons. We will be vegetarian and promote vegetarianism. We will follow Master closely, every single step. We implore Master to live long in this world. We implore Master to expound the Dharma. We implore Master to expound the Dharma.

How can I not be touched? How can I let go? I hope everyone learns to have enlightened love. We must cherish the law of nature and cherish all our affinities. People meet and come together because of affinities. Only with affinities will we have strength. Because we have strength, we are able to see the suffering brought by disasters in the world. Because we see the suffering in this world, we are able to awaken, create, pave and walk the Bodhisattva Path.

Volunteers, please be aspired and make vows. When we connect small, individual thought of goodness, they become one sincere boundless great thought of goodness, which is uniting the hearts of people in the world together. We are able to pave the path in this world and reach the universe. Let our vows be boundless.

Everyone must remember to listen, learn and practice the Dharma. When we learn stays in our hearts. Best wishes to everyone. I will try my best and give what little strength I have. Volunteers, because of your diligence, I will squeeze out all my energy for you. As long as I can talk, I will seize time to give talks. And you…We’ll just do it. Thank you, everyone. Put my teachings into action. I give everyone my blessings, thank you.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: