Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20201227 行善造福愛循環 Do Good Deeds to Create a Cycle of Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20201227 行善造福愛循環 Do Good Deeds to Create a Cycle of Love Empty
發表主題: 20201227 行善造福愛循環 Do Good Deeds to Create a Cycle of Love   20201227 行善造福愛循環 Do Good Deeds to Create a Cycle of Love Empty周四 1月 21, 2021 8:00 am

This grand civil unrest of Syria has led many people to flee from Syria to Turkey. The waves after waves of refugees truly let us see the suffering of the world. Fortunately, Mr. Faisal Hu is in Turkey. He discovered that children as young as seven or eight became child laborers. We could not see that keep happening.

I said these children became laborers at such a young age, they would forever be laborers; it is best if we send them to school. Education is their only hope to a better future. If they keep on being child laborers, there will be no hope in their futures. I hope that one day, they’ll return to Syria to rebuild their homes. So, I asked volunteers to help these children. Therefore, I am very grateful that everyone wanted to help these children escape the hardship of being a child laborer who is the sole financial supporter of their families.

I am Abdul. I have just graduated from the Menahel International School, I thank my teachers their guidance. I got in the College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

I’m Esad. I study Civil Engineering at Dumlupinar University.

I learned to work hard here, and do not become despaired of reality. In the midst of hardship, we can pursue our ideal. I will try to leave my mark, one step at a time, until I can contribute to the world.

I often think about having received help from Tzu Chi, how do I give back to those in need in society.  I’ll never forget to spread goodness with goodness. In the future, every contribution I make, it’ll be in the name of Tzu Chi, and to keep this love going.

Mr. Hu and other Tzu Chi volunteers in Turkey are truly kindhearted. For a very long time, they have been giving cash aid to people in suffering every month. I asked, how many refugee families do you need to help each month? He said more than 6,000 families. That is for every month; they have to distribute aid to 6,000 plus families. Along with distributing aid, to receive education. I said we must help these children continue their education.

To help the children with their education, we have to give financial support to help sustain their family. Apart from relieving the children from working so they can receive an education, we also offer cash aid to supplement their family for lost wages. I am grateful to Mr. Hu and volunteers there for taking on the responsibility.

Those in need both financially and emotionally have been helped each month by Mr. Hu, Tzu Chi volunteers in Turkey, and Professor Cuma; they work together to take up the responsibility of caring for people in need. They have been doing this for many years without stopping. Such is their infinite love with which they have helped countless people. They have been giving their support to many young people as well as little children.

We’ve seen that these children learned to save coins in their coin banks. After the earthquake struck Tainan, Taiwan, they donated their coin banks to help quake affectees in Tainan. A few years ago, we had an earthquake in Hualien, they heard the news and they also help a fundraise and gave donations of what they had been saving for some years. Also, they called on all children at school to save money in coin banks for donations. They donated the money they’d saved; they also called on others to do so.

These children are really pure-hearted and their love is selfless. So, we see that love is the same around the world. And, suffering can take place and be felt by anyone in the world too. We can all be a person who helps people in need.

Tzu Chi has been helping us nonstop, let us give to others this power of love. Tzu Chi has been helping us for five years. It is time for us to help others.

I love you all so much. That’s why I put my love in the coin bank. And I want to tell you again, I love you, Philippines. Brothers and sisters in the Philippines, you are not alone. Our hearts are full of peace and love. We are with you forever.

Everyone, let us be grateful for living in peace and safety. The peace and safety come from the blessings we’ve created. Therefore, let us spread the words and ask everyone to do charitable deeds and create blessings. Take our disaster relief effort in the Philippines for example. Many people donated money to help. Their power of love eases my worries. I keep telling volunteers in the frontline helping the disaster affectees, go ahead and help those people. Volunteers around the world will give you support so that you can focus on giving aid to the disaster affectees without any worry.

Thus, I’m very grateful to people’s power of love. Donations big and small are pooled together. Please don’t think that Tzu Chi is helping people in another country again. I have to say this, being able to help people is a true blessing. We must not think negatively of helping people in another country. All in all, let us aspire to save all living beings in the world.

Such suffering is inevitable because this is living beings’ collective negative karma. Climate change is now for certain as this is the consequence of our collective negative karma. On top of that, there is the pandemic and many countries are experiencing unrest. Wars and unrest are manmade disasters. Mobilizing soldiers and the use of weapons give rise to crises in this world now. So, we have to truly be aware of this.

I’ve told people that pandemic is not something that we humans can stop. The only solution is to unite people’s hearts and use our sincere piety and love to shield us from all disasters. Without love, we cannot stop disasters. Only love can do this. In the past, we had a disaster relief effort to bring love to affectees in a harsh winter. It was a devastating disaster. I urged people around the world to give love and bring aid to people affected by the disaster.

Now, I want to urge people to use love to shield the world from all kinds of disaster. Only the power of love has such great strength to do this.  I am grateful to volunteers for springing into action to help people in need with love.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: