Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210103 大愛無痕遍虚空Giving Love Without the Marks of Boundary

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210103 大愛無痕遍虚空Giving Love Without the Marks of Boundary Empty
發表主題: 20210103 大愛無痕遍虚空Giving Love Without the Marks of Boundary   20210103 大愛無痕遍虚空Giving Love Without the Marks of Boundary Empty周四 1月 21, 2021 8:42 am

Jing Si disciples of the US vow to Master. We will love those who Master loves, pass on Master’s words, think about what Master thinks, and do what Master does. We will work harmoniously together as an offering to Master. Jing Si disciples of the US repent and sincerely vow to be selfless, let go of our egos, and to give love without masters of boundary. We will make offerings to Master by working in harmony, learning the Dharma, and being filial.

Seeing my disciples from the US, they make their vows with sincerity. I definitely believe that they will work in harmony, learn the Dharma, and be filial as ways to make offerings to me. My life is truly of value. Every second, I deal with Tzu Chi volunteers around the world. I also need to deal with all that’s in the universe, visible or invisible, sentient or insentient. They are all with me all the time.

So, no matter what I do, I always consider the bigger space, vast as the universe. I also hope that my vows are as broad as the universe. As the universe is boundless, my vows are also boundless. My vows are also boundless as the universe. I hope everyone can be with me, have the same vows as mine, and broaden their wisdom in life. Open up our hearts and make them bigger and bigger until they become selfless.

Everyone should let go of their individual self. This individual self puts a limit to one’s life. You spend your life for your family, for the people you love, and those whom you have affinities with. This is called limited love.

I want to tell everyone that for our love and feelings, we need to add awakening to it. We need to have enlightened love. Having this enlightened love, you will not be entangled up with relationships. This is what we need to learn from the Buddha, to learn how to be liberated; without being liberated from personal love, it is hard for one’s Great Love to thrive.

However, as I face all my disciples, they still have personal love. Nevertheless, when compared to most people who are lost in personal love, they handle it better. I often hear that my disciples give selflessly; they pay their own travel expenses while serving society without asking for anything in return, so I do admire this group of living bodhisattvas who have gone above personal love and serve with enlightened love.

My sole concept is Great Love with lasting compassion; and our love should be without the marks of boundaries, a love that does not belong to anyone. Let us keep on giving this love like shades overlapping one another.

In the past few days, I have been talking about shades. There is a light about me, and as I place my hand here, and there, two shades are created in different location, so, I need to put my hand one on top of the other. Everyone’s hands are placed together, which will create a very solid shade; as our hands come on top of one another’s hands, and with one light that shines from the back, it is still one shade.

Similarly, if you stand in place and I stand next to you, and people keep on lining up, a shade will appear when the light shines from the back. This is like a person taking the lead and walking forward, and he has a goal, a direction, and lasting enlightened love, you, me and everyone else will be emitting a great enlightened love all at the same time. This is like being one with the universe.

13 years ago, some astronomers discovered a minor planet, and no one had named it. 10 years ago, they named it Tzu Chi, and after the name became official, a certificate was delivered to the Jing Si Abode. It is not until this very moment that I realize it is truly worthwhile and meaningful. If it weren’t for you, him, me, and everyone coming together to work for the same mission, the planet would not be named after Tzu Chi.

Countless people have agreed with Tzu Chi’s values and given of themselves, so we can receive this recognition. Therefore, volunteers, let us put aside our personal needs. If we came to this world to only focus on personal matters, how much money or assets we have, then, what is the meaning in that.

About what I just said, I don’t know whether people share my view point. Nevertheless, I have expressed what’s in my heart, and my value is to just do what is right. This is the value of my life; at least, this is the goal I’ve set my mind on. So, I would say, I have no regrets in this life. I feel that in this life, I have done something worthwhile for the world; my disciples are all over the world. I truly feel that I’ve lived a valuable life and I am grateful for living a life that is really valuable.

To do this, we have to be selfless and have no ego, which is called love; the coming together of Great Love has not marks of boundary. Everyone gives of themselves in harmony with one heart to serve the whole world. Fortunately, there are Tzu Chi volunteers around the world. Do you know that Tzu Chi has helped many suffering people in more than 100 countries? When I think of this, I feel that my life is full of value.

Tzu Chi volunteers give of themselves it is impossible for them to say that they never get tired. But I believe that they are all happy about giving of themselves. Because they serve without asking for anything in return, they are all joyful and happy. This is why I’d like to give Tzu Chi volunteers my heartfelt gratitude.

Jing Si disciples of the US vow to Master. We will love those who Master loves, pass on Master’s words, think about what Master thinks, and do what Master does. We will work harmoniously together as an offering to Master. Jing Si disciples of the US repent and sincerely vow to be selfless, let go of our egos, and to give love without masters of boundary. We will make offerings to Master by working in harmony, learning the Dharma, and being filial.

Seeing my disciples from the US, they make their vows with sincerity. I definitely believe that they will work in harmony, learn the Dharma, and be filial as ways to make offerings to me. My life is truly of value. Every second, I deal with Tzu Chi volunteers around the world. I also need to deal with all that’s in the universe, visible or invisible, sentient or insentient. They are all with me all the time.

So, no matter what I do, I always consider the bigger space, vast as the universe. I also hope that my vows are as broad as the universe. As the universe is boundless, my vows are also boundless. My vows are also boundless as the universe. I hope everyone can be with me, have the same vows as mine, and broaden their wisdom in life. Open up our hearts and make them bigger and bigger until they become selfless.

Everyone should let go of their individual self. This individual self puts a limit to one’s life. You spend your life for your family, for the people you love, and those whom you have affinities with. This is called limited love.

I want to tell everyone that for our love and feelings, we need to add awakening to it. We need to have enlightened love. Having this enlightened love, you will not be entangled up with relationships. This is what we need to learn from the Buddha, to learn how to be liberated; without being liberated from personal love, it is hard for one’s Great Love to thrive.

However, as I face all my disciples, they still have personal love. Nevertheless, when compared to most people who are lost in personal love, they handle it better. I often hear that my disciples give selflessly; they pay their own travel expenses while serving society without asking for anything in return, so I do admire this group of living bodhisattvas who have gone above personal love and serve with enlightened love.

My sole concept is Great Love with lasting compassion; and our love should be without the marks of boundaries, a love that does not belong to anyone. Let us keep on giving this love like shades overlapping one another.

In the past few days, I have been talking about shades. There is a light about me, and as I place my hand here, and there, two shades are created in different location, so, I need to put my hand one on top of the other. Everyone’s hands are placed together, which will create a very solid shade; as our hands come on top of one another’s hands, and with one light that shines from the back, it is still one shade.

Similarly, if you stand in place and I stand next to you, and people keep on lining up, a shade will appear when the light shines from the back. This is like a person taking the lead and walking forward, and he has a goal, a direction, and lasting enlightened love, you, me and everyone else will be emitting a great enlightened love all at the same time. This is like being one with the universe.

13 years ago, some astronomers discovered a minor planet, and no one had named it. 10 years ago, they named it Tzu Chi, and after the name became official, a certificate was delivered to the Jing Si Abode. It is not until this very moment that I realize it is truly worthwhile and meaningful. If it weren’t for you, him, me, and everyone coming together to work for the same mission, the planet would not be named after Tzu Chi.

Countless people have agreed with Tzu Chi’s values and given of themselves, so we can receive this recognition. Therefore, volunteers, let us put aside our personal needs. If we came to this world to only focus on personal matters, how much money or assets we have, then, what is the meaning in that.

About what I just said, I don’t know whether people share my view point. Nevertheless, I have expressed what’s in my heart, and my value is to just do what is right. This is the value of my life; at least, this is the goal I’ve set my mind on. So, I would say, I have no regrets in this life. I feel that in this life, I have done something worthwhile for the world; my disciples are all over the world. I truly feel that I’ve lived a valuable life and I am grateful for living a life that is really valuable.

To do this, we have to be selfless and have no ego, which is called love; the coming together of Great Love has not marks of boundary. Everyone gives of themselves in harmony with one heart to serve the whole world. Fortunately, there are Tzu Chi volunteers around the world. Do you know that Tzu Chi has helped many suffering people in more than 100 countries? When I think of this, I feel that my life is full of value.

Tzu Chi volunteers give of themselves it is impossible for them to say that they never get tired. But I believe that they are all happy about giving of themselves. Because they serve without asking for anything in return, they are all joyful and happy. This is why I’d like to give Tzu Chi volunteers my heartfelt gratitude.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: