Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210114無私大我護人間Embracing All with Great Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210114無私大我護人間Embracing All with Great Love Empty
發表主題: 20210114無私大我護人間Embracing All with Great Love   20210114無私大我護人間Embracing All with Great Love Empty周四 1月 21, 2021 9:05 am

Here at this annual Year-end Blessings Ceremony, let us harbor sincere piety within and be grateful that our Tzu Chi members have worked with genuine sincerity and love to benefit society over the past year. Many of our Tzu Chi members safeguard people's health and lives with love and respect.

This is what those of you who are our TIMA doctors have been doing. Some Tzu Chi volunteers before me are policemen who maintain peace and harmony in society. Our volunteers from all walk walks of life serve with all their hearts and give with love, thereby bringing safety and peace to our society.

Over 50 years ago, Tzu Chi first began with our volunteers saving 50 NT cents daily to help the needy. I believe that you all very familiar with our coin bank practice, which has never been abandoned. For 55 years, Tzu Chi members have been saving a little every day to help the needy. This is why we can bring aid to more than 100 countries and regions.

Our volunteers around the world have been living out life's true principles and giving what they can to help, thereby nurturing people's hearts and minds. Everyone's heart and mind is like a garden. We need to cultivate the garden ourselves, sow seeds of blessings there, and remove weeds of afflictions.

In Buddhism, it is often mentioned that one should eliminate his or her afflictions. Indeed, we must eliminate our greed, anger, ignorance, arrogance, and doubt, which are referred to as the Five Mental Poisons. If we harbor the Five Mental Poisons of greed, anger, ignorance, arrogance, and doubt, we are undermining our wisdom-life.

With love comes a wonderful life. Those who are loved are the most blessed. To be loved, we must love others first. If we do not love people, how can we ever receive love in return? Everyone, do you know which word I hear most often every day? Love. Wherever I go, I hear our Tzu Chi members say: "Master, we love you dearly." I always reply, "Please love what I love, which Is everyone." This is my expectation for our Tzu Chi members.

Every day, I hope everyone can give with love. May we inspire love in all, pool everyone's love together, and spread love all around the world. Let us pay love forward from one person to another. We should embrace all with great love and pass it on forever and ever. In Tzu Chi, everyone gives with selfless great love and strives to spread it all over the world. I hope we can also pave the Bodhisattva Path by embracing all with great love.

May we all give and serve selflessly and shoulder the responsibility of embracing all with great love and passing it on forever and ever. Embracing all with great love and passing it on forever and ever are what we Tzu Chi members should strive to do. Everyone, may we take action to serve as living bodhisattvas with genuine sincerity and enlightened love. I welcome everyone to join our rank and work with us to pave a broader Bodhisattva Path in the world and inspire love in more people.

"We make vows with utmost sincerity as members of Tzu Chi's honorary board, TIMA, association for police officers, education team, emergency relief team, bone marrow donation team and Jing Si's drum band.

Master gently tells us what to do. We'll follow Master's words and work hard. Master's living space is not large, yet Master's vision in making decisions is so broad and all-embracing. We'll be firm and determined in following Master closely and being close to Master in heat. Master, we cannot do without you. We truly, truly cannot do without you. "

I see how you take action to give with love and care. May the strength you have formed continue forever and ever. I also see how you spread love around, pass on love to the younger generations, and pool everyone's love together. You truly are rich spiritually. You all humble yourselves and work to inspire love in more people, so you've formed a protective layer that safeguards people's health and ensures safety and peace in society. I have faith that you will keep giving with love to sow blessings for the world.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: