Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

2021011開道鋪路留史跡Carrying Tzu Chi’s Missions on Our Shoulders

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

2021011開道鋪路留史跡Carrying Tzu Chi’s Missions on Our Shoulders Empty
發表主題: 2021011開道鋪路留史跡Carrying Tzu Chi’s Missions on Our Shoulders   2021011開道鋪路留史跡Carrying Tzu Chi’s Missions on Our Shoulders Empty周四 1月 21, 2021 9:11 am

I am Huang Zhiting. I’m very grateful to Tzu Chia uncles and aunts for their care. They have been helping me since middle school and haven giving me one-on-one tutoring. They also give us financial support, help my dad, and help take care of my mom so that we can be safe and well and for me to get into the college I want without problems.

I’m very grateful to Tzu Chi Foundation for helping us. This year is the 7th. Since Zhiting was young, volunteers have been helping us. Because my wife has been sick for a long time, Zhiting lacks motherly love. Fortunately, Tzu Chi brothers and sisters have taken up this role. They’ve provided very important strength and support to our family.

We see several school principals. They stand here and bear witness to history. I keep saying that history must be true and real in order to be of value.

At the time of the Typhoon Morakot disaster, I was serving at Shanlin Junior High School. During that year, I indeed saw Tzu Chi built a Great Love Village in Shanlin because the site for the Great Love Village was right next to my school. I saw Tzu Chi worked very quickly, and everyone was very united and worked hard. Even in midnight I could hear dump trucks drove by the road outside our school. I could here the sound from my dormitory. For around one minute, several dump trucks passed by one after another. It was like this the whole day. No wonder the village can be completed in a very short time.

We hear a sharing about Shanlin during the year of the Typhoon Morakot disaster. The principal witnessed how the construction worked day and night to finish the houses in 88 days. We provided 88 housewarming gifts. Besides the house, we provided very thoughtful household items for interior decoration, bedrooms, kitchen, etc. Of course, they included a fridge and a TV. For the kitchen, we even provided soap and detergent powder. For the bedrooms, besides bedroom sets, we even provided slippers under the bed.

All the residents needed to do was move in with their clothes and they could live a life with all the things they need. Tzu Chi gone beyond to provide all that. Volunteers, you mustn’t forget this. You have done something in your life that is most beautiful and of value. Our nature was genuine, kind, and full of love. From this, we gave rise to the thought of wanting to help. So, we overcame many, many challenges to complete those houses.

That year, residents could move in and celebrate the Chinese New Year. Volunteers, if you recall your memories now, you would see that you are truly bodhisattvas. You had done a miracle. It was amazing. I hope that, when I come visit, everyone can seize the chance to recall their memories and bear witness on Tzu Chi’s work.

When we were talking, there were volunteers in 12 countries and regions at over 700 locations joining in. This is due to modern technology that transmit our meetings via the internet for volunteers in so many countries to watch. They watch our meeting online how we help people, and what we’ve done. Many living bodhisattvas are ordinary people, who also experience sorrow, joy, separation, and suffering. They’ve also experienced joy, willingness, happiness, pain and other emotions.

Tzu Chi volunteers share their experiences, and they quite commonly do so in the meetings online; I believe they are what we called the role models in our world. That’s why we need to keep this up, let us, the older ones, encourage and care for our fellow volunteers. Senior volunteers, please guide and gather the hearts of the young volunteers, and pass on our spirit and values to them. You must work to accompany them.

Jing Si Drum Team wants to thank the Kaohsiung Honorary Board Members for inviting us, and thank the volunteers for all the support and care given to us, so we can keep on doing what we want to do, you are our biggest supporters. Even though in the process it’s hard, we might be sad or tired, in the end, we only feel that we are grateful and moved. We hope that there’ll be more and more young people who join us so we can do more and more things for living beings. Grandmaster, with out drumming hands, we’ll safeguard Jing Si and carry on the Dharma lineage. We want to do what you want to do.

Grandmaster, we’ll be good and follow you closely.

Seeing your work, I feel moved from the bottom of my heart. I’m grateful that there are volunteers accompanying you. You volunteers have aspired and made vows, but please keep giving you power of love steadily, and give it continuously into the future. Life is truly impermanent; time keeps on passing by, and everything is accomplished through time.

With youngster like them, their efforts and accomplishments can make the Bodhisattva Path in the world wider and wider. They know how to pave it, and pave it smoother than before. They can bring more young people to our organization, and our future depends on these young people, for them to keep our work going.

Meanwhile, young people need to be grateful to old people like us for paving the path. They were paved one step at a time, and each step was paved with the teachings of the sutras. Back then, each step was a difficult one, but each step was taken solidly. Be it our commissioners or our Tzu Cheng members, young people, you must pass on their spirit and values. This is to secure Buddhism for the future.

For Buddhism, let us think about caring for all living beings in our every thought, this is why young people need to keep going. Your aspirations need to be more solid and certain and your vows greater, with longer-lasting compassion. Such are the vows you should be making now.

In Kaohsiung, I have brought up more hope for the world to come, and everyone have been very encouraging for me to live my life. Before, I have been thinking about the law of nature, that once a person is old, he is old, which is the law of nature, so I thought that truly, now is the time for young people to be creative and to shoulder the responsibility of caring for the world.

And now, I still want young people to shoulder the responsibility, and I want to see them, each and every one of them, to shoulder it firmly and determinedly, with two missions on one shoulder, and with four missions on both shoulders, that would be even better. Our four missions are to be shouldered all at once. So, please, young people, may you serve with these missions in mind, this is my biggest hope. Also, please be respectful to your elders, young ones, please hold on to this responsibility.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: