Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20201225肩挑大任菩薩行Inspiring More People to Serve as Living Bodhisattvas中英

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20201225肩挑大任菩薩行Inspiring More People to Serve as Living Bodhisattvas中英 Empty
發表主題: 20201225肩挑大任菩薩行Inspiring More People to Serve as Living Bodhisattvas中英   20201225肩挑大任菩薩行Inspiring More People to Serve as Living Bodhisattvas中英 Empty周六 1月 23, 2021 5:25 am

Everyone, now is the time for us to guide others to learn from disasters. I once said that we humans are to blame for natural disasters. No matter the extent of the disasters, they’ve all been warning everyone to awaken. We truly must take the lessons from disasters seriously.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many people have been out of work and have difficulty sustaining their lives. Some time ago, I kept saying that we must find ways to help those financially affected by COVID-19. We should inspire more people to save a little every day to help the needy. For that, we should set a good example by working hard on Tzu Chi’s missions.

Seeing how wherever a disaster strikes, Tzu Chi members around the world will join efforts to provide aid, people will have faith that by saving a little daily, they can also do their part to help the needy. This is how we inspire others to give by setting a good example.

Many families affected by the typhoon have yet to receive aid. People donate to Tzu Chi by saving bits of money. So, the donations do not come easily and not everyone can receive aid. What should we do?
All my association members are very grateful for Tzu Chi’s aid and have been deeply inspired. They wish to pass love on.
Even if the money we have donated does not exceed the money Tzu Chi gave us, we still wish to bring joy to more families as that’s the true spirit of Christmas.

We must find ways to inspire others to give. May there be more people working to guide others. Whenever we see Tzu Chi’s news or updates on our mobile devices, we can share them with our family and friends. Now is the time to inspire everyone to join our rank.

May we all share Tzu Chi with people around the world so that even people in relatively safe places can also see how I call on everyone to help the needy through giving. May we all serve with sincere piety, work to sow blessings for others, and pool everyone’s love together.

I can get 50 Sen(0.12USD.) I’ll save half of it to help those in poverty or suffering. By saving money in my coin bank, I can help them live a better life.

Seeing her save money to help the needy, I also followed suit.
She is inspired by her teacher to give with love. If I do the coin bank practice together with her, it is even more meaningful.
I call on my classmates to follow the practice. If they don’t understand what I’ve said, I’ll say it again because I hope everyone can follow the practice with me. This way, we can help even more people.

As you all have mobile devices, I hope that through video calls, you can share good words with your family and friends and encourage them to give rise to a good thought by making donations. You can also share with them how many friends you have inspired to give. This is how we can inspire everyone to give with the examples of others people.

We know that Tzu Chi began with people saving a little daily to help the needy. We also wish to give what we can to help.
Thank you all for giving with love. No one is too poor to give. We can help others as long as we have the heart. You’ve all given with love. We’d like to express our deepest gratitude to you.

We must all work to inspire everyone to give. We must all work to inspire everyone to give. Only when everyone gives and cultivate a loving heart can disasters ease and end quickly. We reap what we sow. When we sow a seed of goodness, it can give rise to innumerable seeds. We need to inspire enlightened love in all. We shouldn’t stop interacting with others just because we have to wear a face mask.

Rather through video calls, we can still show our genuine sincerity, let everyone see our smiles and our faith, and inspire them to give with love. This is what we must strive to do now.

In the face of the global pandemic, how can we wait for others to make a difference? Let us vow to end the pandemic. We must not hesitate. Let us take action now. Now is the time to pave a broad Bodhisattva Path. I keep saying that we must lay out and pave a broad Bodhisattva Path around the world, and now is the time to do so.

As expounded in the Lotus Sutra, many disasters will happen in our times. So, the spirit of Bodhisattva must be inspired around the world. We’ve long been inspiring that spirit in others. I keep saying that we must pave a broad and straight Bodhisattva Path.

Whenever there are people in suffering, Bodhisattvas will always reach out to them. So, we should relieve people’s suffering by walking the Bodhisattva path. All these true principles are easy to understand, yet they are connected to all the major issues in the world.

We humans must bravely shoulder the responsibility of addressing those issues. I keep saying that little bits of effort can add up considerably to make a difference. Each grain of rice can accumulate to fill up a basket, and each drop of water can add up to fill up a vat or even form a river. We must practice the boundless ways of Bodhisattvas and the Six Paramitas with their innumerable applications regardless of hard work. This is an undisputed principle.

We should understand that the heavens always place great responsibilities on great people. So, we must bravely shoulder the responsibility of addressing the major issues in the world.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: