Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210108無漏之愛臻祥和Cherishing All Life for a Peaceful World中英

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210108無漏之愛臻祥和Cherishing All Life for a Peaceful World中英 Empty
發表主題: 20210108無漏之愛臻祥和Cherishing All Life for a Peaceful World中英   20210108無漏之愛臻祥和Cherishing All Life for a Peaceful World中英 Empty周六 1月 23, 2021 5:33 am

As the COVID-19 pandemic is still raging, we truly must heighten our vigilance. I say that the pandemic is a lesson for the entire world. We humans truly create bad karma collectively, and our collective bad karma is very heavy. So, we must always remain vigilant. And how do we bring about safety and peace? We should all work together to sow blessings and create good karma.

By doing so, we can protect ourselves. In all, we must excise our wisdom and awaken. See how many people around the world are suffering. As the saying goes: “A rich person’s feast can feed a poor person foe half a year.” So, when we have food to eat, we must harbor gratitude within.

We need to guide everyone to curb their desire for meat. Our desire for meat leads to the killing of animals. By eating meat, we kill animals and create bad karma. If we do not harbor all-embracing love, we will consume animals, thus forming bad affinities with them.

I’m glad to have taken part in the training to be a Tzu Chi mom. In the training, I saw a video about how animals were slaughtered for food. Animals are sentient beings. When they are about to be killed, they are frightened and sad. The video left a deep impression on me. A few days after watching it, I carelessly cut my finger while working. Images from the video came into mind.

I thought that since the pain from such a small cut could last for several days, those animals must have suffered immeasurable times more pain than I did. So, at that very moment, I realized I should go vegetarian. I shared this idea with my husband and asked him, “Do you agree to serve only vegetarian foods at our restaurant?” Then he said…..Yes, I do.

In the beginning, my idea was very simple…Follow my parents and work hard to gain experience. I feel great about my work and our customers also give us great feedback. I’m very happy doing the work. And, even if I only make vegetarian dishes, I can still use my culinary skills freely and create new dishes.

All this motivates me to keep going. I hope there will be more vegetarian restaurants in the future. We humans must live in harmony with animals. I’d like to give my praise to those of you who run vegetarian restaurants.

Today’s society cannot do without restaurants as many people are very busy and there are many families that can’t cook or have no tome to cook. So, restaurants are also a blessing to people. Yet, we must not create bad karma due to our desire for meat. Vegetarian food can be filling, and customers will also give their praise. This is what sowing blessings is truly about.

People will give us praise because they realize that vegetarian food is also enjoyable, filling, and nutritious. Running a vegetarian restaurant truly is a way to sow blessings. So, our young volunteers, I hope you can truly be mindful. At a time like this, we truly must promote vegetarianism, even if it’s very hard for people to go vegetarian.

I hope that we can understand that vegetarianism is healthy and eco-friendly and that we must all protect the Earth. We should love all life, which is all-embracing. We should do good deeds, love both people and animals, and know that we need to live in harmony with Mother Nature.

Everyone, to bring peace and harmony to the world, we must begin with ourselves. I place my palms together to show that I share the same Buddha nature with everyone. To emulate the Buddha’s heart, we must return to our pure, innate nature and eliminate all of our greed, anger, and ignorance.

We must also harbor gratitude, respect, and love. Indeed, we should always be grateful that we have enough grains and vegetables to eat every day. Without farmers, we will have no food to eat. Without fertile land, no crops can be grown. So, we need to cherish the land and be grateful to farmers for providing us with vegetables, oil, rice, etc. We truly need to count our blessings.

Presently, there are many serious disasters due to the imbalance of nature’s elements. Everyone, if we humans do not cultivate and keep polluting the land and the air, we will create bad karma collectively. Everything we do creates karma. We create good karma when we do good deeds, and bad karma when we do bad deeds.

Protecting the Earth is a good deed whereas damaging it is a bad deed. So, we must live in harmony with the Earth, cultivate goodness, and give with love.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: