Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210115心念眾生過秒關 Spending Each Second on Helping Living Beings中英

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210115心念眾生過秒關 Spending Each Second on Helping Living Beings中英 Empty
發表主題: 20210115心念眾生過秒關 Spending Each Second on Helping Living Beings中英   20210115心念眾生過秒關 Spending Each Second on Helping Living Beings中英 Empty周六 1月 23, 2021 5:40 am

Master, thank you for having me do recycling and form good affinities with people. I’m healthy and in good spirit. Thank you, Master.

I turn on my TV every day at 5:30 to watch Master’s Dharma talk program. I’ll listen to your Dharma and serve earnestly.

Master, I’ll take in your teachings, listen to your Dharma talk, and learn the Dharma. I’ll keep on serving earnestly. Thank you, Master.

I wish Master good health and a strong body. Please give us guidance forever and we’ll keep on doing recycling until we cannot.

Look at our recycling volunteers. 31 years ago, on August 23, I gave a speech which had everyone “using their clapping hands to do recycling.” Everyone has taken my words to heart. This is the 31st year. So, time just keeps on passing by.

In the past two, three ears,  I feel very strongly that, “yes, indeed, our life diminishes day by day.” There are 86,400 seconds in a day. One, two , three, that was three seconds, and as each second passes by continuously, our life, too; it is in this manner that time takes away everything in our life.

Since I started my talk, nearly half an hour has passed, and the time I had was taken from me. One second passes by after another, and my life is diminished in another day. Of my time I have in this lifetime, counting backwards, I lost yet another day.

Every day, counting backwards, starting in the morning at 3-something AM, I woke up naturally, and since that time till now, now many ten-thousand seconds have passed by? With time, one, two, three, four seconds have passed. Tick-tock, tick-tock, it passes by; the time we have is truly so short!

Everyone, the value of coming to this world is to use our lives to do things that are beneficial to us life after life. In the past, we do things for our family and for our career. Now, we volunteer for Tzu Chi’s missions, and we do this or ourselves. Let us make aspirations. What we do id Tzu Chi’s missions.

In the past few days that I’ve been in Kaohsiung, every morning, the sharing I heard upstairs revolved around two topics, eating a vegetarian diet and recycling. I was very touched when hearing them. What touched me was that so many people listened to me. They took in my words and applied them in their daily life, such as recycling.

We have a group of recycling volunteers who collect things that people throw away. People throw away things; our volunteers pick them up. People throw away their blessings; our volunteers pick up those blessings. Some people are wasteful and throw things away. This is throwing away their blessings.

We understand the principle of recycling so we bend down pick up the blessings that people throw away. So, we are actually collecting blessings. We regard recyclables as blessings. After we collect the recyclables, we mindfully and slowly sort them into categories.

Volunteers, you’ve done recycling for me now. No matter how good I am, I only have two hands. Yet, for the hands of recycling volunteers….. They use their two hands to do recycling and make their hands into the most beautiful hands. Recently, I’ve said this, which Tzu Chi volunteers have heard and seen the most beautiful pair of hands. Recycling volunteers, reach out your hands. Your hands are the most beautiful hands. To me, you are also most beautiful people.

Everyone, a person with a genuine sincere heart is the most beautiful person. I want to say thank you to you. These “blessings and wisdom” red envelopes for the Year-End Blessing Ceremony are the blessings from the Dharma masters of the Abode. Royalties of my publications also go into them.

The royalties of my publications is the wisdom part of the red envelope. The Dharma masters at the Abode also put in their efforts together to help me with the red envelopes each year for the Year-End Blessings Ceremony to wish everyone well. This is the blessing part of the red envelope.

So, I’d like to give blessings to everyone. This expense is not paid by Tzu Chi. It has nothing to do with the proceeds from recycling, either. Doing recycling is to form good affinities with the whole world.

I’m grateful to all volunteers for serving with your power of love, so I want to give everyone my best wishes at the Year-End Blessings Ceremony. Let us say farewell to the safe year we had. Let us welcome a new year of blessings and wisdom. Furthermore, we need to create blessings and continue to grow in wisdom.

Jing Si disciples of Kaohsiung sincerely vow that with the pandemic getting out of hand, what can we do to help? We can so recycling. What does master want us to do earnestly? To do recycling. When we have free time, what should we do? We should do recycling. There’s so much garbage, what should we do? We should do recycling.

How do we conserve our environment for our future generation? Do recycling. Master, we used to live a difficult life. We thank master for giving us a life of value. Master, we will be earnest in caring for the Earth until our last breath.

To do recycling, indeed, it’s very good you have said that you will do recycling. Earlier, I told everyone, doing recycling is collecting our blessings. Tzu Chi volunteers create blessings and collect blessings in the world.

With the spirit of loving-kindness, compassion, joy, and equanimity, we have throw away our boring life; instead, we have picked up a life of value. So, a life that creates blessings and benefits people is the most valuable.

Volunteers, please make sure use of every second, be healthy, and do charitable work happily. The most blessed in life is to have no illness or pain, but be healthy and well, and at the last moment in life, one can be liberated without much attachment. That kind of life is very heartwarming. Let us remember, for life after life, in all of our thoughts, we work for Buddhism and for all beings. This is for life after life.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: