Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210122善愛傳家結好緣Bringing Value to Our Lives Through Giving中英

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210122善愛傳家結好緣Bringing Value to Our Lives Through Giving中英 Empty
發表主題: 20210122善愛傳家結好緣Bringing Value to Our Lives Through Giving中英   20210122善愛傳家結好緣Bringing Value to Our Lives Through Giving中英 Empty周二 2月 02, 2021 4:02 am

We are here at one of our annual Year-end Blessings Ceremonies. Seeing that you are all in good health, I’m truly filled with joy. Our recycling volunteers have touched me deeply.

Before I began to do recycling, I often had headaches or bloating in my stomach, and I often caught a cold. I frequently saw a doctor, but my health problems remained. After I became a recycling volunteer, my health improved. Then, as I had to undergo surgery due to aged-induced degeneration in my legs, I had to find someone to take over my recycling work. Finally, my husband agreed to help me. I was happy.
Right after that, I received surgery, first on my right leg, and then my left leg half a year later. Then, after only three months of recovery, I resumed my recycling work. I like doing recycling as it helps us protect the Earth and thereby benefit our future generations. It can also bring us joy and good health. Thank you all.

I often express my admiration for our recycling volunteers. What makes them admirable? Their two hands. Nothing is more beautiful than their hands. With our hands, we can do many good things and thereby bring value to our lives. Without our hands, we can hardly do housework, work a job, or raise a child.
Despite old age, we still do Tzu Chi’s work with our hands. When I’m with our elderly recycling volunteers, I hold their hands and say: “Working with your hands, you’ve truly been living out your value in life.“ Even if their fingers have become deformed, they are still doing recycling work.

This is why I say that with our hands, we can do many good things. Our hands are most beautiful when we use them to do good things and bring value to our lives. We can live out our value in life by giving of ourselves. Foe example, we are living out our value in life if we support our family and guide our children to become useful members of society.
I often say that I have no regrets in this life and that I may have formed good affinities with many people in my past lives. Wherever I go, our Tzu Chi members would say: “Master, we love you dearly.” And I’d always reply, “Please love what I love, which is everyone.”

But now, I don’t need to say so. Whenever I walk past our Tzu Chi members, hear them say they love me dearly, and turn around, ready to make a reply, they will immediately say: “We’ll love what Master loves.” When we all love and care for one another, our society will be in peace and harmony, and everyone will be a kind-hearted person. So, we must pass on the spirit of love generation after generation.

Master, I’m very happy to be able to meet you. We can be said we are in the same batch because we are of the same age. Or, are you a little older than me? I’m very lucky to be here with you. To see you personally is my lifetime wish. This morning, one of our recycling volunteers said we are in the same batch, meaning that we are of the same age. So, even if we are advanced in age, we are still very useful. We can say we are advanced in age, but we shouldn’t say we are old or let our age hold us back. Let us keep giving of ourselves in this life and may we enjoy blessings, prosperity, and longevity in our future lives so we will have more time and more strength to benefit others.

Foretold that the world in our time would be one filled with many impurities. So, we must sow blessings life after life to purify this world. As Tzu Chi members, we must sow blessings by serving as living bodhisattva life after life. Recently, I often hear our tzu Chi members say: “We’ll hold onto the aspiration of following Master closely and working for Buddhism and all living beings life after life.” Let us work for Buddhism and all living beings. Let us also bring our hearts together and work in concerted effort to form a great strength. How do we bring everyone’s heart together? Give with love.

Bodhisattvas love all living beings and always reach out to them in their time of suffering. How do we become Bodhisattvas? Form good affinities with many people. We should form good affinities not only with people but also with animals. The best way to protect the environment is by going vegetarian and loving all life.
As Tzu Chi volunteers in Yunlin and Jiayi, we make vows before Master with sincere piety. Master, as your endearing disciples, we’ll work hard to do recycling, practice and promote vegetarianism, love all life, care for the Earth, and take in your teachings life after life.

Master, please don’t worry. We’ll always be tour good disciples. Doing recycling is good for our health and nothing is better than going vegetarian. Master, these are vegetables and fruits we grew, which we hope can bring you good health and a long life. We will follow Master and do recycling life after life. Very well.
Let us work together to do recycling and promote vegetarianism. See, each of these vegetables has a different aroma. There are also fruits. Shouldn’t we count blessings? Yes. Thank you all. I hope I will not be alone. Am I alone? No. Why is that ? Because you have us. That’s right. I’m not alone because I have you with me.

Thank you all. Let us vow to work for Buddhism and all living beings and serve with love and compassion to relieve people’s suffering life after life. Can you do that? Yes.
I see that you’ve recreated the great white ox cart in the Lotus Sutra. We all need to study the Lotus Sutra. Have you joined a study group? Yes. As you all work hard to study the Lotus Sutra, you will have great wisdom and abide in the Dharma in your future lives. I wish you all peace, safety, health, and happiness as you cultivate blessings and wisdom.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: