Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210128法海見證菩薩情Walking the Tzu Chi Path with Faith

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210128法海見證菩薩情Walking the Tzu Chi Path with Faith Empty
發表主題: 20210128法海見證菩薩情Walking the Tzu Chi Path with Faith   20210128法海見證菩薩情Walking the Tzu Chi Path with Faith Empty周二 2月 16, 2021 6:35 am

Here we are at one of our Year-end Blessings Ceremonies. Around this time every year, I sincerely wish all of you a wonderful new year. I'm grateful that our Tzu Chi members stay true to their aspiration each and every day. With a bodhisattva heart, they seize every second to give and take each step firmly to benefit all. I'm truly happy and grateful.

This year, I'm still capable of going on a tour. Every night during my tour this time, I always feel that yet another day has passed and that I've truly brought value to my life by certifying our Tzu Chi volunteers and urging them to work harder to go amongst people to serve.

Everyone, to serve with Tzu Chi, one has to be patient, cultivate a loving heart, and make great vows to give and serve. Many people joined Tzu Chi as donating members. As they learned more about Tzu Chi, they were touched by Tzu Chi's spirit and work and were inspired to receive volunteer training. Only after they complete years of training can they be certified by me.

We Tzu Chi members have vowed to lay out and pave the Tzu Chi Path. We must pave a sooth Tzu Chi Path and a broad Bodhisattva Path. Over the years, we never stopped doing so. We've been walking the Bodhisattva Path earnestly and diligently. How do we serve as living bodhisattvas? We see how our volunteers have helped some people in need clean up their homes rather than give up on those people. With a pure bodhisattva heart, they cleaned up their homes and didn't let the filth and smell deter them.

Full of love, our volunteers didn't give up on them. They reached out to them, brought them material aid and spiritual support, and helped them get back on their feet. Our volunteers truly are living bodhisattvas who cannot bear to see people suffer and always give and serve regardless of hard work.

They work together to relieve people's suffering. Many people around the world are in suffering, and whenever our volunteers learn of people in suffering, they take action to bring them aid. In places far away from Taiwan, there are also Tzu Chi volunteers who have vowed to walk the Bodhisattva Path and have traveled to out-of-the-way places to help those in suffering. They are living bodhisattvas, too.

Everyone, we must cherish our affinities and share the work we have carried out, which will become part of Tzu Chi's history. I hope our documenting volunteers can help me interview our senior Tzu Chi members and encourage them to share touching stories and recall when and how they carried out Tzu Chi's work and who they had worked with back then.

So, may our documenting volunteers take on this responsibility. Through filming and interviews, we can build a record of Tzu Chi's history. I solemnly share this expectation of mine with all of you. We truly must be mindful. Time waits for no one, which is a law of Nature. With each passing second, parts of me are taken away and I forget more and more of the past.

May you all keep in mind that our affinities are rare and precious and that as Master and disciples, we are committed to each other life after life. Let up pass on the love of Bodhisatatvas forever. We've been paving the Bodhisattva Path and we must inspire more people to pave the path in the future.

"We'll keep striving to invite kind-hearted people worldwide to cultivate blessings together and pool together the love of countless people to create the world of Tzu  Chi.

We'll strive to do what Master tells us to do--Study the Dharma, cultivate ourselves, and work hard to purify people's hearts and minds.

Ever since 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic has been affecting the whole world. Master says that we must benefit humanity by sharing the crucial lessons from the pandemic. We'll practice and promote vegetarianism.

With great compassion, Master has certified us. Thank you, Master. We vow to be close to Master in heart and serve as Master's good disciples life after life. We vow to join Master in the Dharma every year. We vow follow Master in (moving great mountains and) always listen to Master's Dharma talks."

Moving great mountains, that's right. We must not underestimate ourselves, for we can all attain Buddhahood. By making vows and living them out with determination, even tiny ants can climb up the Himalayas step by step. As long as we living out our vows with faith and action, we can surmount the Himalayas and embrace the boundless universe.

You will always be with me in my Dharma talks as long as you are all firm and determined in passing on Tzu Chi's spirit. Let us return to this world and pass on Tzu Chi's spirit life after life so as to turn this Saha world into a pure land. Do you have faith that you can do it? (Yes.)

Please do not forget the vows you've made today. I see how you've taken the Dharma to heart. Each movement in your performance conveyed the Dharma and you've been practicing he Dharma to inspire others. Thank you all. May you hold onto the aspiration of cultivating yourselves, benefiting others, and cultivating blessing and wisdom life after life.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: