Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210217合和互協法供養Walking the Bodhisattva Path with One Heart

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210217合和互協法供養Walking the Bodhisattva Path with One Heart Empty
發表主題: 20210217合和互協法供養Walking the Bodhisattva Path with One Heart   20210217合和互協法供養Walking the Bodhisattva Path with One Heart Empty周六 3月 13, 2021 3:56 am

Master, we vow to carry out Tzu Chi’s work for you. We vow to carry out Tzu Chi’s work for Master. We vow to carry out Tzu Chi’s work for Master.
We vow to work forever to light up people’s inner light.
We vow to carry out Tzu Chi’s work for Master forever and ever.
We vow to carry out Tzu Chi’s work for Grandmaster.
Master, we vow to carry out Tzu Chi’s work for you and we’ll follow you life after life.

Indeed, our Tzu Chi volunteers in the U.S. all have the heart to do Tzu Chi’s work for me. They spread love all around, so the shadow such love casts is complete and seamless. I hope they can also spread the Dharma and always walk the Bodhisattva Path. Let us vow to do so at this time of the year.

We are truly blessed to be born as humans. As this chance to be born as humans is precious, we must use our body to benefit humanity and the world. We must give of ourselves and form good affinities with everyone. This is how we walk the Bodhisattva Path and serve as living bodhisattvas. If we do not give of ourselves, we won’t become living bodhisattvas.

We truly must give with genuine sincerity and take action to walk the Bodhisattva Path. We must also spread the Dharma with genuine sincerity. Let us take action to do so. I hope our volunteers in the U.S. can give back to the local society by practicing the way of Bodhisattvas with the same heart. We must sow more blessings by seizing every chance to give. We must also cultivate our wisdom by learning from what we see and hear. This is how we cultivate both blessings and wisdom.

As Jing Si disciples in Thailand, we vow with utmost sincerity to emulate the Buddha’s heart, pass on Tzu Chi’s Dharma lineage, inspire goodness in all by doing amongst people to serve, work in unity and harmony to carry out Tzu Chi’s missions, and follow Mater life after life.

I’m grateful to all of them for working hard in Thailand. For years, they’ve held free clinics on a regular basis. Hundreds of people, including refugees, came to seek medical help every clinic. If Tzu chi Thailand had not provided regular free clinics, how would these people receive medical care? Our volunteers in Thailand have long been giving with love and care. I’d like to express my gratitude   to them. They work in unity and harmony, which brings me the greatest joy and is also the greatest offering to me.

We carry out Tzu Chi’s work in Vietnam with the same heart. We’ll work even harder this year.
We’ll do Tzu Chi’s work mindfully.
We’ll do our best.
Doing Tzu Chi’s work and inspiring more people to join Tzu Chi fill us with joy every day.

I truly hope that we can sow more seeds of goodness in Vietnam this year even if Vietnam is a long, narrow country, which makes it hard for us to reach out to everyone. We’ve been sowing seeds of goodness there. It’s just that the seeds have yet to grow into big trees. I truly hope that the seeds can grow into a forest of big trees this year so Tzu Chi’s work can be carried out in Vietnam forever and ever.

I’m grateful that in Vietnam, our volunteers’ children have also joined our rank. May we pave a long Tzu Chi Path and spread seeds of goodness all around by passing on Tzu Chi’s love.

All Tzu Chi members in the Philippines will follow Master closely life after life and benefit humanity and the world by walking the Bodhisattva Path.
We’ll love what Master loves, which is everyone, and carry out Tzu Chi’s work for Master.
We’ll protect all life by doing vegetarian and inspire everyone in the Philippines to give with love.
Master, we miss you so much.

Many of our volunteers in the Philippines are truly close to me in heart. Mrs. Linda Chua is our first volunteer there. There is also Mr. Alfredo Li. I’m very grateful to him. Whenever a disaster occurs in the Philippines, he always shoulders the responsibility of bringing aid and care to the affected. Mr. Henry has also been serving as CEO of Tzu Chi Philippines. He has done a lot of work for Tzu Chi and is now the CEO of Tzu Chi Philippines.

Mr. James Chua also reaches out to help and care for the affected whenever there is a disaster. I’m also very grateful to Dr. Josefino Qua and Dr. Anthoina Say. They carry out medical outreaches in various Philippine islands and provide medical care at the free clinic center in our complex in Manila.

For more than 20 years, they’ve been serving as volunteer doctors. They’ve also inspired many young doctors to join our rank and guided them through free clinic services. Giving with love, our volunteer doctors have treated countless patients. In particular, many with eye problems can see well now.

I’m grateful to our volunteers who are entrepreneurs in the Philippines, for they all work mindfully and have pooled everyone’s love together seamlessly. They’ve been spreading great love and nurturing lasting compassion. I’m very touched. We all hope that the COVID-19 pandemic will end quickly so you can come to visit me at the Abode. My best wishes to you all. Although you live in different countries, I hope you can work with one heart to pave the Bodhisattva Path around the world.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: