Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210303愛穩心靈致祥和Practicing Repentance, Gratitude, and Vegetarianism for a Peaceful World

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210303愛穩心靈致祥和Practicing Repentance, Gratitude, and Vegetarianism for a Peaceful World Empty
發表主題: 20210303愛穩心靈致祥和Practicing Repentance, Gratitude, and Vegetarianism for a Peaceful World   20210303愛穩心靈致祥和Practicing Repentance, Gratitude, and Vegetarianism for a Peaceful World Empty周六 3月 13, 2021 5:07 am

20210303愛穩心靈致祥和Practicing Repentance, Gratitude, and Vegetarianism for a Peaceful World

We see that in whichever country a disaster occurs, those affected can receive timely aid as long as Tzu Chi volunteers are there. Carrying out relief also depends on affinities. If a disaster occurs in an area our volunteers can access, they will surely bring aid and care to the disaster survivors. So, affinities are very important.

Our volunteers help those affected with love. Whatever we give out are always of good quality and also what we would use ourselves. And, those affected feel respected as they see that the supplies they receive are prepared with mindfulness and are of good quality. We see that our volunteers even bow when giving relief supplies to those affected. Such is propriety.

Propriety is a true principle of life. Our volunteers live out this principle by giving with genuine love and sincerity and harboring gratitude for being able to give. See how they bring beauty to this world. Whenever I learn that there are Tzu Chi volunteers in one more country, I always feel relieved and at ease, for the new volunteers will sow blessings there, and if a disaster, which often hard to predict, occurs there, they can provide timely aid.

In Ecuador, their rainy season lasts from October to May. On February 12, a landslide destroyed many people's houses. Our volunteers brought timely aid to the affected. The aid distribution was prepared quickly and orderly, so the disaster survivors felt respected and also displayed order when receiving relief supplies. Everyone harbored love and faith within, received supplies in an orderly manner, and were at peace in their hearts and minds. This was result of giving with love.

There are many disasters in the world. For more than a year, my heart has been very heavy every day. I'm very worried because it is still unclear when the COVID-19 pandemic, which has affected the entire world, will come to an end. Climate change is also getting worse. Due to severe global warming, disasters have been occurring more and more frequently. This also worries me deeply.

I can only remind everyone that no one can stop the occurrence of disasters in a world that is filled with impurities and that the only way to bring about peace is for us to purify everyone's heart and mind. To do that, we must call on everyone to express their sincere piety by practicing vegetarianism. We should love not only people but also all living beings. Only when all life is protected will the world be free of disasters.

We see Dr. Gan in Beijing. He eats vegetarian and also promotes vegetarianism mindfully. He vows to hold 1,000 promotion sessions.

"I'll promote vegetarianism even if there is only one person in the audience. I'll have great joy even if I can only inspire one person to go vegetarian."

We see how he promotes vegetarianism in all circumstances. We also see how the superintendent, asst. superintendents, and doctors of our hospital in Taipei have been encouraging their patients to go vegetarian. For that, I'm truly grateful. I hope the superintendents and doctors of all Tzu Chi hospitals can all practice vegetarianism, for to ask others to practice vegetarianism, we must begin with ourselves.

I also hope that our superintendents and doctors can truly understand how a vegetarian diet is good for health. They must remind their patients of the importance of a vegetarian diet and help them clearly understand what they should eat and what they should not eat. Only when everyone has a healthy body and mind will the world be at peace and free of weather disasters.

To purify the world is not difficult. All it takes more mindful and be a little more mindful and put in a little more effort. Now, we must practice repentance, harbor gratitude within, and pracitce vegetarianism with sincere piety. By doing so, we can form a great strength to make a difference. Inspiring everyone to give rise to sincere piety is the only way to set the world at peace, end the pandemic quickly, mitigate erratic climate conditions, and bring safety and happiness to humanity. I remind everyone of this every day.

Our Tzu Chi members in many countries are now listening to me through live streaming. I'm truly grateful that these disciples of mine, who have deep affinities with me, have been following my words even if they live in different countries. As they follow my words, I feel that I'm still very useful. Let us give of ourselves gratefully, take good care of ourselves, work harder for the common good, and show gratitude and support t one another.

Thank you all. Please keep taking in my words, remain mindful at each moment, and work harder. Thank you.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: