Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210319愛無痕跡覺有情 Tzu Chi Recycling Volunteers--Embodiment of Truth, Goodness and Beauty 中英

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210319愛無痕跡覺有情 Tzu Chi Recycling Volunteers--Embodiment of Truth, Goodness and Beauty 中英 Empty
發表主題: 20210319愛無痕跡覺有情 Tzu Chi Recycling Volunteers--Embodiment of Truth, Goodness and Beauty 中英   20210319愛無痕跡覺有情 Tzu Chi Recycling Volunteers--Embodiment of Truth, Goodness and Beauty 中英 Empty周一 4月 05, 2021 4:55 am

20210319愛無痕跡覺有情 Tzu Chi Recycling Volunteers--Embodiment of Truth, Goodness and Beauty 中英

We have some volunteers with us today who are over 80 years old. They all wish to see master in person. Please stand up so Master can see you. Recycling work brings me great joy. I’m grateful to Master for founding Tzu Chi so I can give of myself and be full of joy. Sometimes, I’m so focused on recycling work that I forget to eat and forget what I need to do. I’m very happy when there is recycling work to do.

Everyone, words cannot describe how grateful I am. With utmost sincere piety, I’d like to tell you that you truly are living bodhisattvas who are the most beautiful and sincere. I have no other words for you but “Thank you”. You are all very senior. As Tzu Chi recycling volunteers, you’ve truly been protecting the Earth by giving with love. You’ve been unceasingly giving with love and pooling everyone’s love together to care for the Earth.

The Earth is big. What is bigger than the Earth? The universe. It embraces the Earth. I’ve just asked you a question and your answer was “heart”. Our heart can be so broad that it can embrace the entire universe. You have been giving with love and care with each step you take and have also extended your love to the whole universe. We Tzu Chi members have extended our love to people, animals, and everything in the universe. I’m truly grateful.

Our Jiangshan Recycling Station has been relocated several times. I’m grateful that with our gathering place in Daliao, we don’t have to move again. We wash and recycle plastic bags there. A fellow volunteer works in a fish market and there are many plastic bags there. He wished to bring them back and asked us if we could wash and sun-dry them. We’re very grateful to him for giving us an opportunity to serve.

The plastic bags, which are used to pack fish or shrimps, carry an awful smell in summer. Yet, our volunteers do the work with joy. I’m very grateful to them. I’ve been following Master for over 30 years. I always harbor gratitude within and will try my best to work and serve. Master, please don’t worry. We’ll keep working hard.

A fellow volunteer told me, “We might as well stop recycling plastic bags.” I asked our team leader: “Recycling plastic bags is so difficult. Why don’t we stop?” Our leader replied: “Master stresses recycling. You must persevere and continue.” The plastic bags are really stinky, especially for those of us who are vegetarian. Yet, our volunteers will work hard to wash them. The courtyard is filled with plastic bags that are being sun-dried.

Recently, I often mention how you’ve been passing on love from one person to another. I will bot be able to share all the stories in this life. You all follow my words, carry out my missions as your very own, and share the same heart with me. You give with enlightened love and have been on spiring others to do the same. This is how we spread great love. What else should we do? Nurturing lasting compassion. That’s right.

We’ve spread love all around the world and extended our love to everything in the universe. The Buddha taught us to cultivate enlightened love. His greatest purpose of coming to this world was to teach the way of Bodhisattvas. You’ve all taken my words to heart I’ve been expounding buddha’s teaching so you can take them in and share them with others.

Look at this volunteer, Ms. Yu-Ping Chen. She cannot see very well.

I’ll always hold on to my aspiration despite my eye problem, I’ve invented healthy multigrain power. In the beginning, I could only give the powder to needy children near my home. Half a year later, I was able to offer the powder to many needy children around Taiwan. This is how I follow Master’s words to spread great love. I’ll follow master life after life. Master, I love you dearly. Please don’t give up on me.

She cannot see well, but she can help so many children in need. With mindfulness, she can still work for the common good. She can still work using her hands and share wholesome teachings with others. She can still do great good. She heads in the right direction in life, so she can influence many people and inspire others to join Tzu Chi.

Due to old age, I cannot see well, either. Yet, through my mind’s eye, I see clearly how my disciples have all drawn their hearts close to mine and have been giving with genuine sincerity and love. Love is the word that I’ve heard most often from our Tzu Chi members.

They often mention love and always harbor love within and work hard to inspire love in more people. We see our recycling station in Bagualiao. I remember that it’s the recycling station I’ve visited most often. Whenever I went there, our volunteers would always show me around. This recycling station is truly a cozy place. We’ve been doing recycling there for many years. I’m very grateful that that over the years, Ms. Quing-Yun Chen and Mr.Feng Rui Zheng has been very mindful.

They have inspired many people to join our rank and have been sharing wholesome teachings with others. Recently, I keep saying that to live out our value in life, we must put ourselves into good use. In a time like this, we can make the greatest contribution to the world through recycling.

Without recycling volunteers and sanitation workers, people would be surrounded by garbage no matter how wealthy they are. Nowadays, people often discard something they’ve used only once. How are we to live in an environment filled with garbage?

I’m grateful to our recycling volunteers for making the environment clean and tidy. In all, we must cherish the Earth. It’s best if we do not create garbage. Our volunteers collect recyclables so they can be remade into useful resources. I’m truly grateful to them. I cannot express my gratitude enough and there are too many stories to share.

You are all close to me in heart and have been following my words with all your heart, thus making great contributions to the world. Thank you all. You’ve been working with mindfulness and much effort. The work you’re carried out is truly meritorious.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: