Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210120傳承教法旗飄揚Sowing Blessings by Doing Good

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210120傳承教法旗飄揚Sowing Blessings by Doing Good Empty
發表主題: 20210120傳承教法旗飄揚Sowing Blessings by Doing Good   20210120傳承教法旗飄揚Sowing Blessings by Doing Good Empty周五 4月 16, 2021 8:58 am

Time passes very quickly. Every year, I attend our annual Year-end Blessings Ceremonies. I've been able to come here this year and sincerely give you my best wishes. So, we must cherish our affinities, which are truly inconceivable. The Buddha's greatest purpose of coming to this world was to teach the way of Bodhisattva and guide everyone to walk the Bodhisattva Path.

During my tour this time, I've heard our Tzu Chi volunteers share their experiences every day. Some of them used to be deluded. Yet, after they joined Tzu Chi, they've changed their mindset and turned their lives around by tapping into their wisdom and serving as living bodhisattvas who sow blessings for the world. Many volunteers have share about their work. Their stories were all very touching.

Our volunteers all serve as living bodhisattvas and work to inspire everyone to do the same. We must emulate the pure hearts of Bodhisattvas and eliminate our greed, anger, ignorance, arrogance, and doubt, which are referred to as the Five Mental Poisons. Greed is harmful to us, and due to greed, we might stop at nothing to seek self-interests even if doing so is harmful to others.

Because of the large population in the world and people's unchecked desires, the Earth has been damaged severely. Many mountains were originally green and lush. Yet, as people have been felling trees, the mountains' ability to conserve soil and water has been undermined. When it rains heavily, there are no roots to retain soil and there are no leaves, branches, or trunks to absorb the rainwater.

In the past, rainwater could be absorbed by leaves, branches, trunks, and roots and then released slowly into the land. But now, due to people's felling of trees, the mountains are unable to conserve water. Humans have destroyed the environment. All of this is due to people's unchecked desires. Originally, with a stable supply of natural resources, people could live and work without worries. But now, people have destroyed nature.

Time is indeed running out for us to guide everyone to awaken. Ever since more than ten years ago, I've often said that time is running out. You can hear me say so in my talks. We are running out of time to save the Earth. How do we bring safety and peace to the world? Only when everyone sows blessings will the world be safe and peaceful. A family doing good deeds will be blessed. When every family is blessed and enjoys safety and peace, all communities and the entire society will be in peace and harmony as well.

In all, when we all harbor a pure heart and mind and count our blessings and sow more, our society will be in peace and harmony. When everyone does good deeds, the world will be safe and peaceful. Our Tzu Chi members around the world have been working to inspire love in more people. I'm very grateful that we are all the first generation of Tzu Chi members. Let us pass on Tzu Chi's spirit and values generation after generation.

Recently, you often hear me say that we must work for Buddhism and all living beings unwaveringly life after life. We must pass on this spirit forever and ever. The Buddha taught us to serve as living bodhisattvas in the world. We must keep serving as living bodhisattvas by working to relieve people's suffering. Everyone, let us vow to cultivate both blessings and wisdom.

"As Jing Si disciples, we make vows before Master.
By pooling our effort together, we've formed a great strength.
We'll carry out everything Master tells us to do.
We'll carry out Tzu Chi's charity mission by inspiring more people to serve as living bodhisattvas. We'll pass on Tzu Chi's spirit and support one another.
We'll carry out Tzu Chi's medical mission by relieving the suffering of the ill. We'll practice the Six Paramitas regardless of all difficulties and shoulder our responsibilities.
We'll carry out Tzu Chi's educational mission by learning the Dharma diligently.
We'll carry out Tzu Chi's cultural mission by keeping Master's teaching in mind. We'll go vegetarian and encourage everyone to do the same."

I've heard you make vows and taken all you've said to heart. Everyone, may you work forever to pave a broad Bodhisattva Path. May we all hold onto our initial aspiration and walk the Bodhisattva Path unwaveringly life after life. You've been working for Buddhism, carrying out Tzu Chi's missions, and serving as living bodhisattvas to benefit humanity. This has set my mind at ease. Thank you all. I sincerely give you my best wishes. As you walk the Bodhisattva Path, remember to take each step firmly to benefit all.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: