Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210402善愛推素樂環保Working Together for the Greater Good 中英

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210402善愛推素樂環保Working Together for the Greater Good 中英 Empty
發表主題: 20210402善愛推素樂環保Working Together for the Greater Good 中英   20210402善愛推素樂環保Working Together for the Greater Good 中英 Empty周一 4月 19, 2021 10:15 am

Master, we are tour disciples who are very down to earth. Although we are not talented, we carry out our responsibilities unwaveringly and have been devoting ourselves to Tzu Chi’s work for more than 30 years. We can’t bear to see Master worry about people’s suffering every day. We vow to follow you closely and help you pave the Tzu Chi Path after life.  

Master, may you enjoy good health and continue to teach and guide us. We’ll follow your words and work hard to inspire more people to join our rank. Master, please don’t worry. We’ll keep working hard. Please take good care of yourself. I’m truly grateful.

Indeed, I’m grateful that there are many people who have been living out tzu Chi’s spirit and values. Without our many Tzu Chi members who always work in unity, Tzu Chi world not be what it is today and we wouldn’t be able to bring aid to more than 100 countries and regions.

I often mention how, 55 years ago, I called on people to save 50NT cents daily to help the needy. We’ve since been following our coin bank practice. We often pool together the coins we’ve saved, and when we pour out the coin, continuous loud clinks can be heard. I remember that when I visited our office in Yunlin, upon entry, I saw a unique lotus flower made of bamboo, which truly displays our volunteers’ mindfulness, wisdom, and craftmanship.

In our office in Nantou, I also saw a bamboo lotus flower that could rotate. Our volunteers truly have the heart to live out their aspirations. Their works are beautiful and are crafted elaborately.

They can make different handicrafts. See how mindful they are. We also see one of our recycling stations. There is a roof that can be folded and opened. It was designed by one of our volunteers. The roof can be folded and lotus flowers have been created using bamboo. This is truly incredible. Our volunteers have designed many things that are truly wonderful.

I feel that our volunteers have truly been living out their value in life by making good use of things and turning recyclables into useful, lovely things. Our elderly volunteers do not let their age hold them back. In our recycling stations, there are quite a few in their 90s and many in their 80s.

Our elderly recycling volunteers have remade many things they’ve collected into beautiful handicrafts. This is why they are always full of joy. Many of them have told me: “Master, thank you so much. Thanks to you, there is recycling work for us to do. The work brings us great joy.” They all said to me: “By doing recycling work, we are happy, healthy, and free of worries.” This is the way of our recycling volunteers.  

They are grateful to me and I’m also full of gratitude to them. Thanks to them, I have no regrets in this life. Yet, in this life, our Tzu Chi members have been giving me great support. I truly own much to them and have to repay them life after life.

You’ve just said that you will follow me closely. Lets us work for the benefit of all living beings and walk the Bodhisattva Path life after life. Let us inspire more people to work with us as living bodhisattvas.

As Buddha foretold, our time is in the era of decay. This ear is still ongoing and the world is now filled with many impurities. Scientists have also said that air pollution and environmental deterioration are getting worse faster than expected. Disasters are increasing in intensity, at a rate faster than predicted.

We should believe in this, foe nowadays, people’s desires are growing bigger and bigger. Many people discard things at will, and we sow blessings by picking up what they’ve discarded. This is also how we’ve been guided and inspiring others through recycling. I’ve also said that we must learn the crucial lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic.

The pandemic is indeed very serious. I keep saying that this pandemic is hard to describe with words. I don’t know if it will get worse or how long it will last. We must take good care of ourselves. This is how we love ourselves. We must wash our hands frequently and not go to crowed places. Whenever we are with other people, we must always keep a safe distance.

Everyone, this is how we love ourselves and others. We must keep benefiting others with loving care. Now, the only way to mitigate disasters is through love, goodness, and vegetarianism.

As more disasters are impending, we must awaken quickly rather than wait until disasters strike again. This world is already filled with many impurities and the Earth has been seriously damaged. This is truly a crisis. Time is running out and we humans are still deluded and do not awaken.

So, we must be mindful, give rise to sincere piety, and repent for having remained in ignorance. Due to our desire for meat, we have animals as a part of our food chain. We may contract diseases as a result of eating meat. Yet, we’ve putting meat into our mouths. As animals carry germs, we can easily get harmful germs into our mouths if we bind ourselves to a meat diet.

So, we must love and protect all animals and refuse to have animals as a part of our food chain. We must love animals rather than eat them. I always hope that we can practice and promote vegetarianism. Doing so is truly a must. We must promote vegetarianism by sharing it with others and we ourselves must adopt a vegetarian diet, which is pure and clean.

Going vegetarian is doable for everyone and it is imperative that we promote vegetarianism and also eat a vegetarian diet. Let us bring our hearts together and work together ceaselessly to promote vegetarianism. Even if it’s hard to promote vegetarianism, we must not give up. We must continue to share it with others.
Volunteers, this is how we inspire love in all.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: