Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210423傳承師志愛無疆Passing on Our Wisdom-Life 中英

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210423傳承師志愛無疆Passing on Our Wisdom-Life 中英 Empty
發表主題: 20210423傳承師志愛無疆Passing on Our Wisdom-Life 中英   20210423傳承師志愛無疆Passing on Our Wisdom-Life 中英 Empty周五 4月 30, 2021 1:13 am

Ever since our chapter was established, there has been a spiritual retreat every Sunday. Since last year, we held an evening prayer every night. We’d hold hands and pray for all living beings and it was done, every day, via the Internet. Each month, more than 6,000 prayers were said. In 2020, over 60,000 prayers were said.

Hearing you being diligent and learning Dharma, I feel that, volunteers with experiences I feel that, volunteers with experiences in the big family of Tzu Chi in Chicago have taken my Dharma there and have nurtured many young people with love. Seeing Tzi Chings and young people learning and spreading Dharma, I feel comforted.

I hope, as they take in Dharma and share it with others, with a sincere heart, they will transform knowledge into wisdom, and be able to analyze affairs and matters in the world even more clearly so can become, which our spirituality can enjoy as it is a part of our eternal wisdom-life. Only the principles are real and can be sustained through lifetimes. And can be passed on, generation after generation.

The Bodhisattva Path is eternal and forever long; it’s boundless, and truly ageless. We have not only one lifetime, as our wisdom-life is boundless, when we have passed on, we’ll return again. Our path is a Bodhisattva Path, with beautiful scenery but they are not to distract us; this path has been cleared, so no matter coming or going, we will not  go astray.

This is why we need to learn and spread Dharma, and pave our own Bodhisattva Path with Dharma; we work together with the strength of others and connect our strength together.

Volunteers, our life diminished as time passes, one day passed is one day gone, one second passed is one second gone; so, let us be vigilant of this. Ask ourselves, are we letting out time idle by? Are we just living for ourselves? We need to cherish ourselves more and live for ourselves. More importantly, we need to make progress and nurture our wisdom-life. This is the value of our life.

You have learned and used Dharma in this world, that’s how we grow in wisdom-life. Otherwise, even if we listen to Dharma, we still remain an ordinary being. We must take the Dharma we hear to heart. I keep on reminding volunteers that time keeps on passing by. I say this often because I don’t want to waste my time. I hope that the teachings I give can be useful to people. Then, I can say to myself, “Dong this is worth it.”

That’s right, I feel that today it has all been worthwhile. Coming to this world, my life is worth it because I have a large group of disciples who can pass on my teachings.

Everyone, this broad path now has taken shape. On this path, we have truly witnessed living bodhisattvas benefiting the world and are full of Dharma joy. Right now, there are a lot of suffering in this world. We’re able to give people love and care, relieve them of their suffering, and pass on Dharma to them.

They are able to get rid of their ignorance and afflictions and let a light of wisdom shine through their hearts. We urge them to open up their hearts, rise above their afflictions, and get involved in serving the world. Volunteers, reflect on this: Have you let Dharma penetrate your heart? Have you opened your heart and shined your inner-light on others and inspire people just like you’ve been inspired?

Now, volunteers in Chicago are still carrying out Tzu Chi’s work, loving people, guiding new volunteers, and passing on Tzu Chi’s spirit with wisdom. They guide volunteers with love and pass on Dharma with wisdom. This brings me most comfort and makes me the happiest.

For me, to have so many disciples around the world who share the same aspiration, the same path, and the same mission as me, how can I not be content? I’m truly content. For sure, I have been hoping that more people can join and spread Dharma, which would show that my wisdom-life has remained in the world. So, volunteers, please keep on working hard.

The world is full with impermanently, this is the law of nature. Now, I’ve been keeping on broadening my inner state of mind and feeling the world of my spirituality. It is truly a beautiful world. Everyone, please be meticulously mindful in passing on Dharma. Only by passing on Dharma in the world can my and your wisdom-life grow.  

I am grateful. Hearing volunteers there cultivate diligently makes me truly happy. Also, hearing everyone safe and well, I am much reassured. Please keep on giving fellow volunteers a lot of love and care.

I hope that every day, volunteers can use technology and cell phones to pass on my words and forward all the wholesome teachings in your memory, message by message, to all of your family, relatives and friends and remined them to have an inclusive love for all beings which is to promote vegetarianism.

Currently, the COVID-19 pandemic situation is  still very serve. I have kept saying that I am anxious and worried and I truly mean it. Everyone, please truly take good care of your body and also your mental well-being; furthermore, let us mindfully care for all beings in the world with love no matter whether you know them or not. Be it close friends or strangers, we have to give them our love.

Through technology, you can immediately give your care, and quickly share with others the grand lessons, and promote vegetarianism. Now it truly is the time to do so. I hope that my teachings can help deliver all beings and volunteers can take my teachings to heart, so every volunteer can spread them to help all beings and pass them on to the next generation to continue on yours an my wisdom.  
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: