Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210530 愛遍寰宇布善種 Spreading Love Around the World by Sowing Seeds of Kindness

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210530 愛遍寰宇布善種 Spreading Love Around the World by Sowing Seeds of Kindness Empty
發表主題: 20210530 愛遍寰宇布善種 Spreading Love Around the World by Sowing Seeds of Kindness   20210530 愛遍寰宇布善種 Spreading Love Around the World by Sowing Seeds of Kindness Empty周三 6月 02, 2021 6:59 am

I’m moved, and I praise you. While being moved, I’m also grateful. I’m grateful to the countless volunteers for giving of their efforts all at the same time. In our international disaster relief, we see many people in suffering. During the time of relief effort, thousands of emotions and sentiments occur in one second. The strength of numerous people, which cannot be measured, overlap and accumulate bit by bit and keeps on coming forth even today.

These are precious sentiments. These sentiments are of enlightened love. There are two kinds of sentient beings, one with deluded love and one with enlightened love. Ordinary people have deluded love. Bodhisattvas have enlightened love.

I call Tzu Chi volunteers bodhisattvas. Those who are in front of me now, from the bottom of my heart, and I deem every one of them as a person with enlightened love. Only with enlightened love can people have the same aspiration. I’m truly grateful.

There are over 200 countries and regions in the world, and Tzu Chi has provided aid to over 100 countries and regions. These are the result of Tzu Chi’s work for the past over 50 years. As I urge people to help, the scope of our work keeps on expanding. This is not being arrogant. It’s to remind everyone that we must have a sense of responsibility and not let down people around the world with enlightened love who work so hard to give of themselves with dedication and love.

This is our mission now. I think, with the land being so vast, having seeds, we need to keep on cultivating the land. Without the land, there’s nothing to cultivate on. We need to seize affinities. When the land is available, we need to quickly urge people to cultivate the land and be farmers of Dharma by using methods to urge people living at various countries and places to sow seeds of kindness.

How do we fight the pandemic? By helping one another whenever we can and giving encouragement with a lot of love, gratitude and respect. For this pandemic, with transportation being so accessible now, one can travel to anywhere by plane, and the virus could be lurking anywhere. Was it passed to humans by animals?

A person might have a negative test result now, but become positive later. Let us awaken. With a pious heart, we must follow strict measures, keep a distance from animals, and let animals live in their natural habitats. Don’t bother the animal s. That way, they are safe and so are we.

Vegetarianism is the only way, so we still need to advocate vegetarianism. We must be of one heart to pray for safety in the world, hope that the whole world can be purified, and that there is no pandemic on earth. The only way is to have no ignorance. Only when there is no ignorance, will wisdom come forth.

It’s all vegetarian recipes inside. Meat has a lot of bacteria and chemicals, which is bad for the body. A vegetarian diet is healthier and good for the planet.

We encourage everyone to love Earth; plastic is bad and causes pollution. With one more vegetarian or one less paper bag used, they are all good points to start. With these small acts, we can impact the world and impact the Earth.

Everyone let us do our best now; this pandemic really calls for us to get our acts together once again. How do we purify the world? How do we pass on our spirit so that more people are purified and everyone’s heart is facing the same direction? Love is the only way.

So, we must take this seriously, this is not illusory, this is for real, and it calls for our sincerity. Have sincerity, uprightness, faith and honesty; let us act with honesty and sincerity. We need to have faith and believe in people’s sincerity and uprightness.

The love of Tzu Chi is never slightly off, not even a little bit, so in a second’s time, it carries thousands of sentiments. It’s all the same love, so, in what ways can we express our love and sentiments?

Volunteers, with your loving hearts, just give rise to a kind thought and you can help the world. By being mindful and giving rise to a thought, we can spread our voices loud and clearly, spread our messages in writing, and showing our spirit of selfless Great Love. Let us make this Great Love widespread. This creates boundless merits, and it is also our duty and our mission.

As long as we do our best, when we accomplish something, there’ll be boundless merits. Remember our mission every second, and the value that lies within each second. In life, we mindfully serve with love. Do you understand? Yes.

I’m grateful to Tzu Chi volunteers worldwide. Please, seize this chance. Engrave my message in your heart, as it is strenuous for me to talk. When I can speak, I’ll do my best, I’m afraid that there might not be time like this. Hence, please, seize this time and affinity.

Thank you, everyone; I wish all Tzu Chi volunteers in the world well, I also wish everyone in the world to be safe. I hope that everyone will give their love. To pray for blessings, if one does not create blessings, he will not receive blessings. Blessing only comes when they are created by giving of one’s love.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: