Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210521護念眾生淨人心Protecting All Living Beings by Purifying People’s Hearts 中英

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210521護念眾生淨人心Protecting All Living Beings by Purifying People’s Hearts 中英 Empty
發表主題: 20210521護念眾生淨人心Protecting All Living Beings by Purifying People’s Hearts 中英   20210521護念眾生淨人心Protecting All Living Beings by Purifying People’s Hearts 中英 Empty周三 6月 02, 2021 8:42 pm

Volunteers, I’m very touched. Since fifty years ago to today, how much have we done? I have always lived my seconds to the fullest, and I look every step with certainty; I’ve always moved forward and never looked back. For fifty-plus years, I’ve seized every second, and acted boldly with confidence. I know my ability, though I often say I overestimate it, I am still very confident to what I can do. Every time I hear about people in suffering, I only tell myself, “Have confidence and just do it!” Indeed, I act with confident and just do it. This is why I say, though it’s beyond my ability, I never think in terms of “do I have money” or “will I be able to do this?” However, I believe that, with a sincere heart, unlimited love will come to support me. This has been my confidence all along.

I only fear whether I’ll have distracting thoughts in my mind, so I guard my thoughts very well, and keep them away the tiniest bit of contamination. So, of my whole life, I’m not particular to anything but my thoughts, as my mind is my cultivation ground. A thought has no shape, and it cannot be seen nor touched, yet, when the thought is carried out in the act of serving others, it can be seen.

We see that in the world, there are so many people who are mindful and have love; they are willing to serve, but they just lack someone who calls on them to act. As long as there is a person like this who is willing to call on others, his voice will travel through the universe, because of his one though. I often say that, when one’s heart is so vast, it can embrace the entire universe. These are not empty words, but a truly powerful saying. This sentence is the truth, it is a principle, will it be this powerful. There are indeed such truth principles that exist in the world. The Buddha came to our world; he is an embodiment of principles, so there are such truths in our world. I’ve always said to everyone that we must not forget about the Buddha’s greatest purpose of coming to our world.

Like the Buddha, there is me, and there are many of you; there are countless people made up by each and every one of us; as every one of us have come to the world, we should serve for one great purpose. This great purpose is to serve or the world, which is the matter of bodhisattvas, matters of living beings in suffering, who have the affinities with bodhisattvas.

All it takes is for every person to be aspired to give love. This love embraces the world and with a heart as vast as the universe. Do not underestimate ourselves thinking that we are insignificant because within every one of us there is a greater self. Everyone can broaden their hearts to be as vast as the universe and be aspired and make vows. It’s possible to do this with the help of the principles taught by the Buddha.

Since the Buddha came to the world and passed Dharma to us, he wanted us to pass on this teachings generations after generations. It’s like what I’ve been saying recently that we must spread Great love and merge everyone’s love to form a seamless, all embracing love. Let us form lasting compassion. This compassion came from the Buddha. Having compassion for the world, the Buddha rather let go of his prestige, wealth, and luxurious life. He let go all of them. He went to live an aesthetic life, and endure many austere practices that other people could not bear. Even though our Saha world is full of suffering, as long as every person contributes what they can, when the love of all the people around the world are pooled together, we can help bring a peace of mind to people.

We know that there are suffering in the world and although we cannot completely eliminate their suffering, we try our best to help. When the Buddha came to the world, he could not end all suffering. What he could do was teaching people life’s truth so they could eliminate the impurities in their hearts, such as greed, anger, arrogance, and doubt. To eliminate the five turbidities in this world, people need to eliminate the impurities in their hearts. Isn’t the pandemic right now like a current of airborne virus hovering over the entire world? That’s right. No one can stop it. Yet, we must pool people’s hearts together and be sincerely pious. The only way to stop this pandemic is to be sincerely pious and promote vegetarianism because when we promote vegetarianism, people would stop killing animals.

Not killing animals is loving animals. To love every being and everything in this world is called great loving-kindness and great compassion. Having great loving-kindness, we wish everyone in the world to be safe and well. Having great compassion, we cannot bear living beings in the world to suffer. Such are loving-kindness and compassion. In addition to loving-kindness and compassion, we need joy and giving. Let us urge people to give of themselves joyously. Everyone, please seize the value of your life and give your best to serve solidly. Thank you, volunteers, for accumulating your power of love. Take solid steps. Your footsteps and my footsteps have been imprinted deeply in this world. So, we mustn’t let our life idle by. May everyone be safe and well. I give everyone my blessings.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: