Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210604恆為眾生覺有情Nourishing People’s Hearts with Dharma Water中英

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210604恆為眾生覺有情Nourishing People’s Hearts with Dharma Water中英 Empty
發表主題: 20210604恆為眾生覺有情Nourishing People’s Hearts with Dharma Water中英   20210604恆為眾生覺有情Nourishing People’s Hearts with Dharma Water中英 Empty周二 6月 15, 2021 6:11 am

Many Buddhists typical believe that by chanting the Buddha’s name, they’d be reborn in the Pure Land. That’s as if they get to leave this world and they’ll be fine. In really, learning Buddhism is to promote the true meaning of Buddhism. And we do this by staying at this time, at this place, and being with people.

Right now, as you’re living here, you ought to learn Dharma, cultivate yourselves always, and promote Buddhism. In promoting Buddhism, don’t forget this place. In this world, no matter who it is, every person has his own karmic affinity that they need to adjust to while benefiting living beings. So, one cannot attain Buddhahood in the heaven. It takes place in this world.

I miss my master Ven. Yin Shun. Looking back at the time when I first entered monastic life; I went to an ordination retreat and had to leave the ordination monastery, because I didn’t have a Dharma master as a teacher. I persisted on finding the right master. In my thoughts, my master is to be always living in my heart, never to part from me. So, I insisted on not making a hasty decision, but waiting for a master with whom I had an affinity.

That’s why I said, “Since I don’t have a master, I should just go back to Hualien.” However, before I left, I wanted to buy the compilation of Ven. Tai Xu’s complete works and take them back with me to Hualien. Because of this, I went to Hui Ri Lecture Hall. I saw my master Ven. Yin Shun; and knew he’d be my Dharma master forever.

Owing to this affinity, I was able to complete the ordination retreat. I came out of the ordination monastery, prostrated to my master, and it was time for me to leave. Whenever I paid him a visit, I could only stay briefly. When I became his disciple, I took in the teachings my master gave me, “to work for Buddhism and for all living beings.

” I want to say to volunteers, I am grateful to you all.” I want to work for Buddhism and for all living beings, but it is not easy. Yet, because Tzu Chi volunteers have served in the country they live in, they help me to work for all living beings.

Every morning, as I watch the Morning News on Da Ai TV, I see the countries with people in suffering, and the countries where Tzu Chi volunteers are serving and giving aid timely. They do it for all living beings. Bodhisattvas are those with enlightened love. Without the need to be asked, Bodhisattvas take the initiative to serve; they are motived by the compassion in their heart.

As each one of us has an innate Buddha nature, we cannot bear to see living beings suffer. They are suffering, and with a compassionate Buddha inside our heart, we cannot bear to see them suffer. With compassion and wisdom in us, we also have discipline, so, we ought to engage in spiritual cultivation. Let us nurture a pure heart for spiritual cultivation.

Tzu Chi is a cultivation ground and Jing Si is a Dharma lineage. Each morning, after I pay my respect to the Buddha, I make a wish from the heart: May Jing Si Dharma nourish people’s hearts like water, and may people’s afflictions and ignorance be cleansed by the Dharma water.

May we nourish the hearts of all living beings with our Jing Si Dharma, even if every one’s heart is covered with tiny dust particles of ignorance; like dust haze which is caused by very dry land, I hope the Jing Si Dharma lineage will forever nd ever be nourishing the hearts of all living beings like clean water.

May the teachings of our Jing Si Dharma be like the earth to nurture the Bodhi root in everyone. May Bodhi seeds be planted in everyone’s heart. Let us sow seeds of kindness, so these seeds can take root in people’s hearts. May Jing Si Dharma lineage be like clean water and our Tzu Chi path be like the earth.

I hope the seeds of kindness can be sown in everyone’s heart. The seeds need to have clean water; they need sunlight even more; such sunlight is diligence. A flow of air is created when we encourage each other. Let us support and strengthen one another with a flow of encouragement.

The Sutra od innumerable meanings tells us that by serving people. Our ground of cultivation is amongst people. Every person is a living sutra. From every person we interact with we can frow in wisdom. Thus, the cultivation ground for nurturing our spirituality is amongst people. We need to give encouragements to our fellow volunteers.

We should extend the root of wisdom and grow the root deeply in our hearts. So, everyone should practice the Dharma from our Jing Si Dharma Lineage in our daily life and in walking the tzu Chi Path. We need to take good care of the roots of the seeds in our hearts.

Everyone, we need to be grateful, cultivate diligently, and encourage one another to do so. That would be like a clean, fresh air nurturing people’s hearts and helping the seeds sprout and grow. We need to respect on another. It’s hard to tell how long we will live. Yet, seeing everyone cultivate diligently, I’m very grateful. Everyone ahs helped to achieve the work for Buddhism and for all living beings.

I’m grateful for this. Everyone, please be very mindful in walking this straight, broad bodhi Path. At the start od our work for Buddhism and for all living beings, we are walking toward the Bodhi Path. While we walk on this path, we see suffering and learn to count our blessings. While we give aid to people, we grow in wisdom. Everyone should cherish this.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: