Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210711度眾如善菩薩道Guiding People to Do Good and Walk the Bodhisattva Path

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210711度眾如善菩薩道Guiding People to Do Good and Walk the Bodhisattva Path Empty
發表主題: 20210711度眾如善菩薩道Guiding People to Do Good and Walk the Bodhisattva Path   20210711度眾如善菩薩道Guiding People to Do Good and Walk the Bodhisattva Path Empty周六 7月 24, 2021 10:34 pm

Volunteers, the Bodhisattva Path, call for everyone to create it and to make it broad. It also calls for everyone to pave it mindfully; when this path is paved smooth, the people later on can walk right on it. Once they walk on the Bodhi Path, they can benefit people in the world. Because of this, my worries are eased, and I feel others are sharing some of my burden.

For this, I’m truly grateful. In life, how does one live? As we are born as humans, from our karmic affinity of one lifetime, and through the Dharma, we can comprehend how fleeting life is. What we do in the several decades of this lifetime will affect our future lifetime. It’s so nice that we have affinities, so you can know of my teachings and take them to heart to create this great path so determinedly.

As we practice the wholesome Dharma, we also help others by serving as a gateway of compassion. What I want precisely is for everyone to love, and the entirety of our Great Love is to be vegetarian. Such love is inclusive. As we love people, we must love all things, as all things have their lives.

I often say that, in one second, over 2,500 lives are killed for food. It’s just in one second! There are 86,400 seconds in a day, so think about it, how many lives are lost in one day? This is truly creating negative karma, which has been accumulating; the animals that were killed, their souls are waiting to seek revenge.

In order to truly get by this pandemic, we need to have an extremely transparent protective shield. This extreme transparency means that both our body and mind must be pure, so pure to the point that it is clear and transparent. We ought to do this from our daily life. In our daily life, the biggest matter has to do with what we eat. People eat three meals daily; some people even eat snacks. Therefore, within one day, how many lives are harmed by a person’s gaping mouth?

People do this unknowingly, and eat meat as if it’s natural and right. This way, we create twice the negative karma; when one kills and thinks that there’s nothing wrong with it, the negative karma gets doubled and there is a very heavy force of negative karma one on top of the others. So, humans create negative karma boundlessly, and due to such heavy negative karma in the accumulation of time, there will be many, many disasters in the world.

Our rivers, mountains, and lands have been damaged continuously. Living in this big space, we can sense that our living environment keeps on getting polluted, which puts pressure on people’s lives. So, what we need is fresh air. At this time, people’s hearts and strengths need to come together.

This pandemic is giving people a grand lesson. It reminds us humans not only do we need to learn principles now and we also have to act according to principles. Such are bodhisattvas with enlightened love. We have to awaken and help sentient beings in the world now. When disasters happen one after another, what needed are bodhisattvas to help people solve their problems, one after another.

Now, volunteers are shouldering the work. As problems appear one after another, they shoulder the work, solve problems, and complete the task. This is the best training for living bodhisattvas. Not only have volunteers shouldered the work, they’ve been walking this path for a long time.

Volunteers! this path, the Bodhisattva Path, is about shouldering the work of caring for the world. So, we need to keep walking on this path. The right direction is the broad Bodhisattva Path, which is what people with enlightened love should do as it’s our duty. Buddhas and Bodhisattvas have already bore witness to what we’re doing.

Let us respect one another. Everyone is a bodhisattva. So, reflecting on this, we should also praise ourselves often for having seized the chance to walk the Bodhisattva Path. This is the value of our life, which is to repay the kindness of Mother Nature, our parents, and all living beings.

Truly, Mother Nature has given us her grace. At this time, may all living beings unite in one heart to repay the kindness of one another, all living beings and one’s parents. We need to try our best to walk the Bodhisattva Path. This path is heading in the correction direction, without error and no deviation, so let us just do it.

Such is the Buddha’s teachings. The Dharma does not get more profound than this. The most precious thing is to put the teachings into practice and walk the Bodhisattva Path, which everyone has been doing, and we need to continue to do so. The Bodhisattva Path is eternal. It’s a path we take life after life until we’ve attained enlightenment.

If we do this, we will not deviate from attaining Buddhahood. We are looking to our future, which is Buddhahood. Starting now, let us taking steps and walk solidly in the right direction, then we’ll create boundless merits. I’m grateful to everyone. I’m grateful to volunteers. Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are also touched by your work. I give everyone my best wishes, thank you. Keep up with the work on the Bodhisattva Path. Thank you.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: