Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20211226寶處在近轉法輪Inspiring Others to Have the Spirit of Bodhisattvas

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20211226寶處在近轉法輪Inspiring Others to Have the Spirit of Bodhisattvas Empty
發表主題: 20211226寶處在近轉法輪Inspiring Others to Have the Spirit of Bodhisattvas   20211226寶處在近轉法輪Inspiring Others to Have the Spirit of Bodhisattvas Empty周二 1月 04, 2022 8:56 am

Volunteers, everyone being safe and well puts my heart at ease. It’s been nearly a year since the last time I came here. Next year is coming, and it’ll be a new year. Months come and go. This is called turning the wheel of time. The year passes as time keeps on turning.

Since yesterday, 86,400 seconds have passed, and the day has become today. The 86,400 seconds that had passed is called yesterday. This is why I keep on encouraging everyone to seize time. The present moment is most precious. The present moment is the time that we can truly utilize.

Let us be mindful in listening to the Dharma. Especially now, we are very blessed because of advanced technology. All we need to do is activate our wisdom and aspire to learning the Dharma. If we seize the time, Dharma programs are delivered to our home. Every morning, at the right time, with a press of a finger, when you press the right button and your direction is right, I will be right there, in your home.

All you need to do is turn on the monitor, and you can see me. I’ll be there talking to you, telling you about the workings of nature, the proper way of living one’s life, life’s principles, rules, and how to be a successful person. A successful person is called a bodhisattva. Bodhisattva means a being with enlightened love. So, the emulating the Buddha, we need to learn how to be a bodhisattva and walk the Bodhisattva Path.

Our direction is the Bodhisattva Path. I point it in that way. That direction is our Bodhisattva Path. Volunteers, I’m grateful to you for following me, head in that direction, and keep walking on the path. We are all very senior. I’m very senior, and you are very senior. This means that we’ve spent a lot of time serving society and our world and creating and paving a path for this world.

We’ve created a path for our next generation, which is to be passed on generation after generation. We’ve started this Bodhisattva Path. In Pingtung, people here are down-to-earth. Volunteers here give of themselves with their power of love. When they visit care recipients, they pay attention to what is needed at their home and promptly deliver the needed goods to their home.

For elderlies, we make sure that their homes have safety measures. The elderlies rely on them for safety. When I see this, this though always arise in my mind, thank goodness there is Tzu Chi. Tzu Chi volunteers put forth their efforts and these elderlies can live in safety; seeing this, I’m touched. So, Tzu Chi volunteers aren’t just anybody; they are living bodhisattvas walking the Bodhisattva Path.

Look, these elderlies can’t move around freely, but they live by themselves, and our hearts go out to them. But, what can we do? We can only do our best to come up with ways to ensure their safety. Besides doing that, what is there to do? Let us talk to the elderlies’ neighbors and people in this community, hoping that people around them will act with compassion and visit the elderlies.

We have already patched up their homes with our Great Love, and tried our best to make sure their residences are safe environments. If there is camaraderie between the neighbors, these elderlies will be taken care of; this is to form lasting compassion and spread Great Love. Such is the doings of Tzu Chi volunteers; they form lasting compassion and spread Great Love.

This lasting compassion requires people to keep it going, and one after one, it continues, hence, this compassion is lasting. I often talk about recruiting living bodhisattvas, meaning we invite people to join us and learn about the Bodhisattva Path. Let us expand our love. The Bodhisattva Path is something we pave along as we walk, and our goal is at the end of the path.

You’ll be hearing me talk about the place of treasure being near. That is from the Lotus Sutra; I’ve talked about the place of treasure being near. The place of treasure is our direction. Life after life, we want to be a part of the big family of living bodhisattvas. We come to the world because of the vows we’ve made we have to aspire to be living bodhisattvas. We want to be living bodhisattvas now, in the future, let us be people who take the initiative to serve.

We don’t need to be invited, we should take the initiative. I heard that some people would refuse volunteers to clean their homes. When that happens, you must communicate with them until they are willing to let you clean for them. While you do this, the abode of their hearts will also be cleaned by you. Hence, I want to tell you: we are not just cleaning. Let us employ the Dharma,  besides cleaning the house, let us also guide their hearts,  and light up the abode of their hearts so that they will have a direction.

Hence, introduce them the concept of Bodhisattvas and to walk the Bodhisattva Path. If you inspire them, then when you hear the cries of suffering from someone in your community, calling for help, you can also be like the Bodhisattva of Compassion who appears whenever there is a call for her. This way, the spirit of Bodhisattvas will be everywhere.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: