Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20220320六度萬行轉法輪Turning the Dharma Wheel to Transform Living Beings

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20220320六度萬行轉法輪Turning the Dharma Wheel to Transform Living Beings Empty
發表主題: 20220320六度萬行轉法輪Turning the Dharma Wheel to Transform Living Beings   20220320六度萬行轉法輪Turning the Dharma Wheel to Transform Living Beings Empty周三 4月 27, 2022 7:10 am

The hospital and medical centers in Taiwan receive an outstanding number of outpatients. Doctors rather limited in their strength when they want to provide a more comprehensive and wll-rounded assessment as well as care and treatment for their patients. Fortunately, when we make these visits, we make up for this in great numbers.

Why is it that you always check out the bathroom in each household?.

As they are ill, it’s hard to move around, yet safety in the bathroom is really important; when we make preventions, we avoid further risks.  

These are living bodhisattvas; they meet the needs of the people. Volunteers visit care recipients at home to learn about the way they live and how many people live with them. Are they struggling financially?  Or, are they ill as well as living in poverty?  Or, are they handicapped due to their illness?

We must be clear on the degrees of their struggle. For those who are ill, we come up with ways to take them to the hospital or have doctors make home visits. What we do is very comprehensive and suits their situations. This does not only take one or two people, this takes many people, including the general public, to report or document, to carry goods, to make medical consultations, to give shots, as well as people who are willing to embrace, to support, and to accompany the care recipient. .  

Whatever role they play in this, these people have sincerity and love in their hearts, and each individual gives forth their talents and skills. When everyone comes together in society, there is a pure land of bodhisattvas..

Everyone is giving without asking for anything in return, so there is no greed in their hearts. Their hearts are pure. Everyone’s heart is clean and pure, and with different talents and abilities as well as a heart full of love and sincere piety, they come together to serve.  

There are large-scale PCR screenings at the Community Health Service Center in Jinshan and Songjian today. We are making a timely delivery of beds and blankets to the centers, so that medical workers will have a temporary area to rest.  

Helping to load the goods is our way to give of our little strengths.

I am happy to give the medical workers some love.

Will these come in handy for your center?  

Yes, yes, definitely. The foldable beds are useful since the rooms are quite small. We typically just rest on the chairs.     

Bodhisattvas’ affinity lies with suffering beings. When everyone has love in their hearts and serves with sincere piety, it is very beautiful and sincere. I say this quite often, but, can we really do this? Absolutely, we definitely can. .    

As time passes by, a beautiful life is to keep serving one opportunity after another. I feel that life is indeed beautiful, but this beauty rises out of suffering. People in hardship live miserably. Wealthy people live in luxury and are quite wasteful.

It is our responsibility to guide the wealthy and help the poor. Poor people live a suffering life. Their suffering can educate people who are well-off and let them know that despite being poor, I still want to help people. I have an able-body. I can encourage people to do good deeds. People can transform other people.

Bodhisattvas make appearances in our world. They do not necessarily appear as a rich person, or a very knowledgeable person, or a person who doesn’t have to worry about food and clothes. Bodhisattvas also appear as people in suffering, such as living in hardship, or suffering from illnesses or physical impairments. They show all sorts of suffering to bring out the compassion in people.

With their suffering, they inspire people who are rich and kind. When the rich see the poor, compassion arises in their hearts, so the poor can motivate the rich to take action to help. Thus, the giver should be grateful to the receiver. Because they show us what suffering is and bring out the love in our heart, we then pool our love together to help those in suffering. This is why people say the happiest is the person who helps others.

Think about it, this is what life is. In this life, how should we make use of our day today, the moment we have right now?  At this moment, I want to day what is in my heart and say it with sincerity without any dress up. I speak frankly. This is the conclusion I’ve arrived at through analyzing my thoughts and feelings on my life now.

What’s the purpose of this?  This is to encourage myself not to waste the time I have today. Every second is useful. My one decision or one thought may influence a lot of people to do good deeds.  

Look at Tzu Chi’s coin bank program. We help people in suffering, and those who receive our help adopt a coin bank to help others. This is education. We use this way to educate people. This is to transform them. To transform them, we need to use methods. We use wisdom and the coin banks to inspire people’s hearts.

With their love and their means of small donations, they can help other people who are in suffering. This is called turning the Dharma wheel. We turn the Dharma wheel to transform living beings by using all sorts of ways. This is called practicing the Six Paramitas in all possible ways.  

The Six Paramitas are giving, upholding precepts, forbearance, diligence, Samadhi, and wisdom.  We need to put these Six Paramitas into good use. Practicing the Six Paramitas in all possible ways is to use these six methods via all sorts of ways to inspire people to join Tzu Chi.  There are thousands of ways to carry out these six methods.  

Speaking of being a bodhisattva, there is no one who cannot be a bodhisattva nor transform people. Everyone can serve as a bodhisattva and transform people.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: