Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20220421盤點生命就有道Inspiring All onto the Path of Truth

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20220421盤點生命就有道Inspiring All onto the Path of Truth Empty
發表主題: 20220421盤點生命就有道Inspiring All onto the Path of Truth   20220421盤點生命就有道Inspiring All onto the Path of Truth Empty周日 6月 05, 2022 12:02 am

#人間菩提

"Different from floods in the past, there weren't any flood warnings."

"What happened this time?"

"Floodwater rushed in from both sides of my home."

Many natural disasters are actually caused by the imbalance of the element of air (that results from the imbalance in people's minds.) So, we must keep our minds in balance to mitigate disasters. For that, we must follow life's truths. We must take in wholesome teachings mindfully and etch them on our hearts so they will be stored in our consciousness.

We must listen to true Dharma and take it to heart. Then, we must practice close observation. For example, we must observe people to see if they are walking the path of life's truths. If they are doing so earnestly, we should express our admiration and follow them closely on the path. Such is how we walk onto the right path in life.

They are walking this path, and we know it is the right path in life as we've learned life's truths and those people are living out the truths. They are walking the path and have shown it to us, so we must follow them. If we don't follow those living out life's truths, we are not walking the right path in life. So, we must learn life's truths and also live them out. This is how we walk the right path in life.

Lately, I've often told you all that we must lay out the right path in life. We need to see if the path is barren and rough, if there are puddles or mud on it, or if there are mounds of sand or rocks. we must be clear about this. We must observe the path mindfully. If it is smooth, we can walk upon it. If it is rough, we must remove obstacles and make it smooth. When those behind us see us do so, they will also reach out their hands to help us push the obstacles farther and farther away.

If there's only one person removing the obstacles, how large an area can be cleaned up? Not very large. How far can the person walk? Not very far. So, it takes those around and behind the person to pave a smooth path together. See how our Tzu Chi volunteers work in unity. Working together with the same heart, they gather their strength and aspire to carry out Tzu Chi's work. I'm truly grateful to them.

They've been taking each step firmly on the Tzu Chi Path. They pool their love and strength together to bring relief supplies to the needy. Our volunteers around the world use local resources and work in unity and concerted effort to help the needy. This is how they walk the Bodhisattva Path around the world.

With so many people on Earth, good and bad karma created by people are in a tug of war. With more goodness, the world will be more peaceful and harmonious. If there is much bad karma, fierce disasters will break out, bringing about severe devastation.

We see our Tzu Chi volunteers. Wherever a disaster occurs, they always reach out even if they are not related to those affected. If there is no one willing to help others, the world will be like hell. Once a disaster occurs, cries for help will not be answered. So, we must inspire all to volunteer with us.

Wherever there is a disaster, many Tzu Chi volunteers will come forth to help on their own initiative. In times of peace, our volunteers also work together to benefit all. They dress neatly and work in unity, embodying truth, goodness, and beauty. As they often gather to listen to the Dharma at our cultivation grounds, they have understood life's truths and are always ready to give of themselves.

Wherever they are needed, they can reach out right away. As they are already well-trained, they can always work together with order. Upon a call, they can give forth their great strength. Although individual strength is small, with many people, a great strength can be created.

It's not enough if there is only manpower. Only when everyone collaborates together can they display order and beauty, accomplish good things and help make the world peaceful and free of disasters. We must all head towards this direction without even a slight deviation.

Recently, I've been thinking that although our volunteers give of themselves without asking for anything in return, how long will whose they've helped harbor gratitude within? When those who give ask for nothing in return and those who receive aid harbor gratitude within, balance is achieved.

Otherwise, the scale will be tipped to one side. To keep balance, aid recipients need to be grateful. They need to truly feel gratitude within instead of just saying thank you. Only then can they become living bodhisattvas and walk onto the right path in life. Otherwise, after receiving aid, they might still seek after pleasures, give in to their desires, and harm the Earth. Then, our efforts will be in vain.

So, from now on, we must guide all to harbor gratitude within. Now, those of you who are present have heard what I've said. I have faith that Tzu Chi members around the world are also listening to me. I hope every Tzu Chi member can hear what I've said and think about how to inspire all to walk the Bodhisattva Path and guide those they've helped, so they will remember our Tzu Chi members and join our rank.

Now, let us check if we've inspired those we've helped to join our rank. How many people have we inspired? Let us also check if those we've helped have kept us in mind. Everyone should keep one another in mind.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: