Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20220428悲智募愛期共行Transforming Lives by Inspiring Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20220428悲智募愛期共行Transforming Lives by Inspiring Love Empty
發表主題: 20220428悲智募愛期共行Transforming Lives by Inspiring Love   20220428悲智募愛期共行Transforming Lives by Inspiring Love Empty周日 6月 05, 2022 12:08 am

Life is impermanent and filled with much suffering. So, we need to seize every second to serve as living bodhisattvas in the world and keep doing so for countless ages to come. This is a true principle of life. We see how the Philippines is affected by many storms, floods, and earthquakes every year. This year, storms alone have destroyed many people's homes. This is how natural disasters can wreak havoc.

We see a long procession of young people who ere very orderly. They were young Tzu Chi volunteers and trainee volunteers. From the way they served, we saw how they truly displayed the orderliness of Tzu Chi volunteers. Seeing their deportment, I'm deeply touched. They've also been guiding all to speak good words and do good deeds. Many have been inspired to volunteer with us.

See how the people who were waiting to receive rice and other relief supplies were all very happy. While giving out relief aid to them, our volunteers also encouraged them to help others. Were they happy because they could help others? Yes.

We also see Sint Maarten, a small island in the vast sea. Although it's not large, there are also Tzu Chi volunteers there. Although not many in number, they all give and serve with great love. They use local resources to carry out relief and have been spreading Tzu Chi's love there. To help those in suffering, charity work has been carried out there with Tzu Chi's spirit for 20 years.

In the beginning, there was only a volunteer. Gradually, the volunteer's family members also joined in. Not many relief supplies are available there, so they can't give out a sack of rice to each aid recipient. As rice is limited and there are many people in need, a sack of rice has to be distributed to many families. After opening a sack of rice, our volunteers distribute the rice by cup and give out three cups of rice to each recipient.

When giving out the first cup of rice, they encourage recipients to speak good words and express gratitude all them time. When giving out the second one, they encourage them to think good thoughts and cultivate a loving heart. When giving out the third one, they encourage them to do good deeds.

With genuine sincerity, our volunteers encourage them to do the three good things. So, the aid recipients feel respected and valued. Hearing what our volunteers say, they feel respected and are inspired to give with love. While doing charity work, our volunteers also guide and encourage the aid recipients. Inspired, many have joined our rank. They are also very orderly and do charity work by living out Tzu Chi's spirit. They truly are living bodhisattvas.

Originally, there were no volunteers there, until Ci Xi became our volunteer. Since then, many have joined our rank. By working together, they can relieve many people from their suffering. I often see how our volunteers around the world keep inspiring all to join our rank. Seeing that more and more people have been inspired to serve as living bodhisattvas, I'm more relieved now.

With time unceasingly passing by, Tzu Chi's love has also been spread continuously. While doing good around the world, Tzu Chi volunteers also guide those in suffering to give with love. This makes them feel respected and valued. Our volunteers encourage them to give what they can by saying that even coins can add up to help countless people.

This is respecting their dignity, for although they are aid recipients, they can also give what they can, and when their donations are pooled together, others in need can also receive relief supplies. So, we must encourage our aid recipients to give. They can also become certified Tzu Chi volunteers in the future. In all, by helping and inspiring the needy, we can spread love around. This is how we live out the Dharma in the world. This is how we live out the Dharma in the world.

Everyone, we must give of ourselves to bring value to our lives. With our body allowing us to give of ourselves, we've guided many people in need and transformed their lives. Inspired, they've also vowed to serve as living bodhisattvas in the world. This power of transforming people's lives is truly incredible. You, I, and everyone can do it, so we can all do good together.

During my tour last year, I often heard our Tzu Chi members say "I can do it" together. Indeed, if we all believe that everyone can do it, then we can do good together. What are we to do? Serve as living godhisattvas. Thank you all for serving as living bodhisattvas together. Now, we all the more need to give our support to our volunteers in faraway places, for many people have been affected by war, and there are many people who are poor or in suffering. They are all waiting for us ot bring them aid.

So, everyone, let us call on all to give. Please inspire love in your friends and family by encouraging them to give what they can to help the needy. This is how we call on all to give with love.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: