Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20220518調和心性護苦難Taming Our Minds and Giving with Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20220518調和心性護苦難Taming Our Minds and Giving with Love  Empty
發表主題: 20220518調和心性護苦難Taming Our Minds and Giving with Love    20220518調和心性護苦難Taming Our Minds and Giving with Love  Empty周日 6月 05, 2022 12:46 am

Lately, I’ve been wondering every day why there are conflicts between countries. Why there are conflicts between countries. The people in those countries originally lived a life of abundance, and if they could live together in peace, wouldn’t these conflicts have been avoided?  Yet, why have a few people let their minds go imbalanced and launched wars?

Many things in life are hard to understand. Exactly why do people harm each other?  This is truly strange. I’ve been wondering how we can eliminate suffering in the world. Can wars solve problems and bring about peace?   No.

We see that a lot of people have lost their homes and have separated from or lost their loved ones. How many children are suffering a wretched childhood due to the war?  They do not know why they have to flee, what the war is about, or what had caused it.

I believe that there are still many things they don’t understand. Exactly what will become of them in the future?  I can’t help but think a lot for them. When they come of age one, five, or ten years later, what will their way of thinking be like, what will become of them, and how will they live their life? I feel that they might still suffer greatly in the future.  

Suffering might be the only word to describe their future. Compared to them, many of us are indeed blessed. For example, if it’s cold today, we can put on one more piece of clothing. When the wooden board here at the Abode is struck, we head to our dining hall where we can sit at ease and enjoy a hot breakfast.

Yet, where can the refugees go?  People’s lives are different and there are both disasters and blessings in life. While manmade disasters have brought about much suffering, those who are blessed can enjoy time with their family. Living under the same sky and one the same land, people have different living conditions.

Now, mass media is well developed and seeks to entertain the audience. Many TV programs are entertaining and tell people how they can live a blessed life by seeking material comfort and enjoyment. If we think that such a a blessed life and always want to get more, be aware that misfortune will befall. So, we must remain vigilant at all times.      

Crises arise when we fight over what we want for launch a war. We must calm our minds and be gentle at all times. Only then can we bring about peace in the world and enjoy good health. When everyone’s mind is balanced, the world can be free of war and at peace. How can we achieve good health?  We must live a disciplined life.

Those who can help others are blessed. I often remind all of you that we must be grateful for being able to give, for when we give we have opportunities to sow blessings for ourselves. So, I hope we can all give with sincerity.

Of course, we don’t want any disasters in the world, but if a disaster occurs, we must give with boundless and everlasting love. This is a true principle for all humanity. Suffering is inevitable in life, so we must sow blessings and give with love continuously.            

What we reap is what we sow, so if we guide all to sow blessings, everyone will be blessed with safety and peace in the future. We must value the law of karma. We must also be grateful that as we’ve been sowing blessings and forming good affinities with others, we enjoy blessings, good affinities as well as happiness and well-being.

Instead of letting any second slip by in vain, we must seize every second to give. While our medical staff seize every second to save lives, our volunteers seize every second to carry out charity work and bring about peace in the world.

We must all sow blessings by supporting those in suffering. This is how we sow blessings by doing goodness. Everyone, our power of love supports us to sow blessings and cultivate virtues continuously. By sowing blessings, we can cultivate virtues and be blessed. Let us keep working with unity, h20220518調和心性護苦難Taming Our Minds and Giving with Love

Lately, I’ve been wondering every day why there are conflicts between countries. Why there are conflicts between countries. The people in those countries originally lived a life of abundance, and if they could live together in peace, wouldn’t these conflicts have been avoided?  Yet, why have a few people let their minds go imbalanced and launched wars?

Many things in life are hard to understand. Exactly why do people harm each other?  This is truly strange. I’ve been wondering how we can eliminate suffering in the world. Can wars solve problems and bring about peace?   No.

We see that a lot of people have lost their homes and have separated from or lost their loved ones. How many children are suffering a wretched childhood due to the war?  They do not know why they have to flee, what the war is about, or what had caused it.

I believe that there are still many things they don’t understand. Exactly what will become of them in the future?  I can’t help but think a lot for them. When they come of age one, five, or ten years later, what will their way of thinking be like, what will become of them, and how will they live their life? I feel that they might still suffer greatly in the future.  

Suffering might be the only word to describe their future. Compared to them, many of us are indeed blessed. For example, if it’s cold today, we can put on one more piece of clothing. When the wooden board here at the Abode is struck, we head to our dining hall where we can sit at ease and enjoy a hot breakfast.

Yet, where can the refugees go?  People’s lives are different and there are both disasters and blessings in life. While manmade disasters have brought about much suffering, those who are blessed can enjoy time with their family. Living under the same sky and one the same land, people have different living conditions.

Now, mass media is well developed and seeks to entertain the audience. Many TV programs are entertaining and tell people how they can live a blessed life by seeking material comfort and enjoyment. If we think that such a a blessed life and always want to get more, be aware that misfortune will befall. So, we must remain vigilant at all times.      

Crises arise when we fight over what we want for launch a war. We must calm our minds and be gentle at all times. Only then can we bring about peace in the world and enjoy good health. When everyone’s mind is balanced, the world can be free of war and at peace. How can we achieve good health?  We must live a disciplined life.

Those who can help others are blessed. I often remind all of you that we must be grateful for being able to give, for when we give we have opportunities to sow blessings for ourselves. So, I hope we can all give with sincerity.

Of course, we don’t want any disasters in the world, but if a disaster occurs, we must give with boundless and everlasting love. This is a true principle for all humanity. Suffering is inevitable in life, so we must sow blessings and give with love continuously.            

What we reap is what we sow, so if we guide all to sow blessings, everyone will be blessed with safety and peace in the future. We must value the law of karma. We must also be grateful that as we’ve been sowing blessings and forming good affinities with others, we enjoy blessings, good affinities as well as happiness and well-being.

Instead of letting any second slip by in vain, we must seize every second to give. While our medical staff seize every second to save lives, our volunteers seize every second to carry out charity work and bring about peace in the world.

We must all sow blessings by supporting those in suffering. This is how we sow blessings by doing goodness. Everyone, our power of love supports us to sow blessings and cultivate virtues continuously. By sowing blessings, we can cultivate virtues and be blessed. Let us keep working with unity, harmony, mutual love and teamwork. Thank you all for giving with love and care.
armony, mutual love and teamwork. Thank you all for giving with love and care.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: