Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20220519如是我聞傳善法Spreading Wholesome Teachings to Beneit Humanity

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20220519如是我聞傳善法Spreading Wholesome Teachings to Beneit Humanity Empty
發表主題: 20220519如是我聞傳善法Spreading Wholesome Teachings to Beneit Humanity   20220519如是我聞傳善法Spreading Wholesome Teachings to Beneit Humanity Empty周日 6月 05, 2022 12:53 am

It's a blessing to be able to live a simple and peaceful life. I often remind everyone that as life is impermanent, even those of us who enjoy blessings should often remind ourselves that although we are safe and well today, we don't know what will happen tomorrow. It's a true principle that life is just a breath away from death. So, it's very important that we take good care of ourselves.

What about our value in life? What is our purpose for being alive and breathing smoothly? The Buddha taught us that living in this world, we must go amongst people to serve. This is how we should live our life in this world. As we are interconnected to one another and are given time in this life, we must seize time to serve and benefit humanity.

We refer to ourselves as "I" and others as "you," "he," or "she." All together, exactly how can we work in unity and harmony? We must work together with one heart. When you, he, she, and I work together with one heart, (we can form a great strength.) We must all bring our hearts together and work in unity to share wholesome teachings with others. This is how we inspire more people to cultivate themselves.

We must all go amongst people to serve and share good words. This is how we guide and inspire others. If they continue to spread our good words, then good words can be spread around. We must all speak and spread good words to guide and inspire people around the world. After we listen to the Dharma, we must contemplate the Buddha's teachings and engage in cultivation. What are we to cultivate? The way of Bodhisattvas.

As we cultivate the way of Bodhisattvas, we keep paving a broad Bodhisattva Path by sharing the Dharma and inspiring all onto the path. Apart from listening to the Dharma, we must also pass it on. One can pass on the Dharma to countless people. If one person passes on the Dharma to 50 people, then the 50 people each continues to pass it on to 50 people, and this cycle continues, the number of people who learn about the Dharma will keep growing, and eventually, the Dharma can be passed on to countless people.

When you, he, she, and I all speak good words and share the Dharma, we can spread the Dharma far and wide. This is how we can benefit humanity the most. When we listen to the Dharma, we must understand it. We must also share it with others so they can understand it too. We must all understand the Dharma and work together to sow blessings for the world. This is what we must all strive for.

If we can all spread the Dharma and do good, how can the world not be filled with joy? If we are filled with joy and sow blessings for the world, aren't we like heavenly beings? Is it enough to be heavenly beings? No. We must go beyond that state by walking the Bodhisattva Path and go to others' aid without being asked.

We see that despite great suffering, people in this country are filled with joy as they are spiritually rich. They draw a line on the ground. To one side of the line is like the inside of a Buddha hall and to the other side is like its outside. they need to follow rules, such as taking off their shoes outside and sitting orderly inside. When our volunteers see people coming in, they quickly arrange their shoes in order.

While sitting in an orderly manner, the locals listen to someone sharing my teachings. When giving a talk, I'm always filled with gratitude for I'm still able to give a talk and see how my disciples who are thousands of or even ten thousand kilometers away from me listen to my talks diligently. How can I not be filled with joy? I'm both happy and grateful.

Everyone, I'm always filled with gratitude and Dharma joy. I can give talks and I'm filled with joy. Am I not truly blessed? I always think that we must sow more blessings. There is much to be grateful for. Everyone, I hope that wherever you are, you can all strive to sow blessings. Whenever I sit and give a talk, I'm told that people in how many countries are listening to me and for some, it's in the middle of the night.

I truly feel that I have no regrets in this life. I'm truly filled with gratitude. I respect those who listen to the Dharma as they truly are living bodhisattvas. Aren't they like Bodhisattvas who listened to the Buddha's teachings? Thank you all. I hope we can all sow more blessings fort the world. This is how we cultivate both blessings and wisdom.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: